Mr. Robert Martin has offered me his hand.
我接受了
I have accepted.
那他就是我所认识的最幸运的男人
Then he is the most fortunate man of my acquaintance.
哈丽特 我
Harriet, I…
还有一件事
There is something else.
我收到了一封我父亲的来信
I have had a letter from my father.
现在我已经成年了 他揭示了自己的身份
Now that I have come of age, he has revealed himself.
他是一位手艺人
He is a tradesman.
他在布里斯托尔
In Bristol.
他是做胶鞋的
He makes galoshes.
他下周会专程来海布里和我见面
He comes to Highbury next week on purpose to meet with me.
那我希望你会带他来哈特菲尔德
Then I hope you will bring him to Hartfield.
The Game Of Cards
♪ 盛夏的清晨 我在路边漫步 ♪
♪ As I was a-walkin’ one midsummer’s morning ♪
♪ 我听到了鸟儿的啼叫和夜莺的鸣唱 ♪
♪ I heard the birds whistle and the nightingales play ♪
♪ 我还瞧见一位美丽的少女 ♪
♪ And there did I spy a beautiful maiden ♪
♪ 就在路边漫步的时候 ♪
♪ As I was a-walkin’ all on the highway ♪
♪ 你往哪去 美丽的女士 ♪
♪ Where are you going, my fair pretty lady? ♪
♪ 天才刚亮 你要去哪里 ♪
♪ Where are you going so early this morn? ♪
♪ 她说 我要去拜访我的邻居 ♪
♪ She said, “I’m going down to visit my neighbors ♪
♪ 我要去华威 那是我出生的地方 ♪
♪ I’m going down to Warwick, the place I was born” ♪
♪ 我问道 美丽的女士 我能否和你一起 ♪
♪ It’s “May I come with you, my sweet pretty darling? ♪
♪ 我能否伴你同行 ♪
♪ May I go along in your sweet company?” ♪
♪ 她转过头来对我微笑 ♪
♪ Then she turned her head and smiling all at me ♪
♪ 说道 友善的先生如果你愿意 请与我同行 ♪
♪ Saying, “You may come with me kind sir, if you please.” ♪
你有没有
Do you…
你有没有感觉到一阵风 奈特利先生
Do you feel a draft, Mr. Knightley?
从膝盖这里吹过去
About the knees.
没 没感觉到 先生
I-I cannot say that I do, sir.
真可惜
Pity.
事实上
In fact…
确实有
Yes.
-一阵阴风 -阴冷
– A chill draft. – Chill.
拿屏风来 巴瑟罗缪
The screen. Bartholomew!
查尔斯 快点
Charles, make haste.
不是那个 这个
No, not that… This one.
不 不是那个 这个
No, not that one. This one.
我怎么能离开他呢
How could I ever leave him?
他可以和你一起搬去唐维尔庄园
He can remove with you to Donwell.
你知道他肯定不愿意的
You know he never would.
他没法忍♥受那地方
He could not stand it.
那我就搬过来
Then I shall come here.
-你不住大庄园了 -是的
– You would quit the abbey? – Yes.
放弃你的独♥立♥
Sacrifice your independence?
是的
Yeah.
和我还有我的父亲一直住在非你所有的房♥子里
And live constantly with my father in no house of your own?
是的
Yeah.
现在怎么样 奈特利先生
H-how is it now, Mr. Knightley?
好多了
It’s much better now.
亲朋好友们
Dearly beloved friends,
我们今天齐聚于此
we gather here in the sight of God
在上帝的见证下
to join together this man
将这对男女
and this woman
神圣地结合
in holy matrimony,
婚姻是上帝在人类懵懂之时
an honorable estate instituted by God
为人类建立的光荣契约
in the time of man’s great innocence.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!