谢谢
Thank you.
好的 他看起来很稳定 给我一点氧气
All right, he looks stable. Give him some low O2.
他没心跳了 紧急状况
He’s fibrillating! Code blue!
没啦…
No…
放开我
Get off me
给我点黏胶
Give me some gel.
不 不 不 – 让开
No! No! No! – Clear!
就在这里 他们正在等你们
Right this way. They’re waiting for you.
再来一次 让开
Here we go again. Clear!
好的 加强电力
All right, increase the voltage.
再来一次
Let’s do it one more time.
不用了 – 喔 老天
Let’s not. – Oh, my God.
在那边的那个 脸面对墙壁
You, over there, against the wall.
趴到地上
Get down on the floor.
面对墙壁
Face the wall.
趴到地上 – 老天 是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Get on the floor. – Oh, my God, terrorists!
你想来点恐怖的?
You want terror? Yeah, huh?
想感受一下什么叫恐怖?想要恐怖的感觉?
You want some freaking terror? You want some terror?
起来啊 我来给你电一下 – 来 把他们捆起来
Get your ass up here, I’ll jump-start it! – Here, tape them up.
好了 面对墙壁
Okay, face the wall.
好了
There.
看好这间房♥间
Keep the room secure.
你想你能够应付吗?- 快去吧
You think you can handle that? – Get out of here.
咱们走
Let’s go.
出问题了
We got a problem.
什么?是什么?
What? What is it?
他正在看光碟 – 妈的
He’s running the disk. – Shit!
不可能
That’s impossible.
第一站 你们那边可有动静?- 一切净空
Station 1, any activity at your location? – All clear.
净空个屁 他进来了 只是不是从门口进来的
All clear, my ass. He’s in, he just didn’t use the door.
快点派你的人手下去 动作快
Come on, get your men down there now. Let’s go!
怎么了?
What?
你在干什么?- 等一下 我知道怎么开
What are you doing? – No, I know this.
我们每周都会换一次号♥码 – 算了 站远一点
We change it every week. – Screw that. Get out of the way.
去看看
Go ahead, check it.
有人知道怎么回事吗?
Somebody talk to me.
他一定是从大楼某处的 远距终端机操作光碟
He must be running the disk from a remote terminal somewhere in the building.
你说他不可能办到的 – 是不能啊
You said he couldn’t do that. – He can’t.
是唐纳休设计的 所以不能在… – 唐纳休…
Donahue designed it so no outside ac… – Donahue…
唐纳休已经死了
Donahue is dead.
除非你找出究竟原因何在 否则你也会没命…
And you’re gonna wish you were too unless you find out what is going on…
你现在就去给我找出来
…and you find out now.
放下你的武器 – 滚一边去 臭小子
Holster your weapon. – Take a hike, junior.
我说 放下你的武器…
I said, holster your…
有些人把某些事情视为理所当然 比方说吃饭的能力
You know, some people take things for granted, like the ability to chew solid food.
我可以找到他
I can find him.
怎么找?
How?
我可以扫瞄终端机 一个一个找
I can scan the terminals and I can eliminate them one by one.
如果他保持上线 我便能找到他
If he stays online, I’ll nail him.
那就快去找
Then do it.
情况如何?- 唐纳休的事被你说中了
How we doing? – You were right about Donahue.
他给自己留了后路
He left himself a back door.
但我们仍需要破解他的密♥码♥
But we still have to break his code.
他们大概还有五 六分钟才能查到我们
I figure we’ve got another five or six minutes until they trace us.
你认得这些吗?- 不认得
Do you recognize any of this? – No.
不过很接近了 是类似会计的程式
But we’re getting warm. It’s an accounting format.
好的 你若看到就说一声
Okay. Stop me if I get lucky.
情况如何?- 滤过低安全性程式
How we doing? – Eliminating low-clearance programs.
好的 南区净空 还有两区
Okay, south wing is clean. Two more to go.
楼下有两个联邦调查局的人想要谈话
I’ve got two federal investigators downstairs who wanna talk.
好 你去谈 尽你所能打发掉他们
Fine, go talk. Do what you gotta do, but get rid of them.
你不能被人看到在这里 – 不会的 你去吧
You can’t be seen here. – I won’t be. Just go.
派一台直升机到屋顶来接我 – 好的
I need a chopper on the roof ready to go. – Right.
那些是国外银行存款明细
Those are offshore banking deposits.
那是叙利亚银行
“UBS.” That’s United Bank of Syria.
五千两百万元
Fifty-two million dollars.
如果是军♥火♥买♥♥卖♥♥ 那可是件重大案子
If it’s an arms sale, it’s a major one.
看买♥♥主到底是谁
Let’s see who their buyer is.
他是谁?- 不是什么好人
Who’s that? – Bad news.
他是其中一个俄♥罗♥斯♥的黑道老大
He heads a cartel in the Russian Mafia…
贩卖♥♥毒品 枪♥械♥ 对某些非常不好惹的人物很有影响力
…selling drugs, guns, influence to some very unpleasant people.
他在大楼北区某处 – 快去
He’s somewhere in the north wing. – North wing. Get moving.
咱们走
Let’s go.
还要多久?- 不晓得
How much longer? – I don’t know.
总共有15个终端机在运作安全程式
There’s 15 terminals running secure programs in there.
只给你五分钟 找到他们立刻打电♥话♥给我
You got five minutes. You find them, you call me.
咱们走
Let’s go.
有了… 运送日期…
There it is. “Delivery date:
今晚半夜
Tonight, midnight. ”
从巴尔的摩港运出一千个单位
A thousand units for delivery at Baltimore Harbor.
一千个单位的什么东西?
A thousand units of what?
是电脉枪
An E.M. gun.
一千枝电脉枪
A thousand E.M. guns.
他们疯了吗?如果那些东西被运到国外
Are they insane? If these things get offshore…
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的时代将会被改写
There will be a whole new era of world terrorism.
找到他了 在二十五楼 唐纳休的办公室
Got him. Twenty-fifth floor, Donahue’s office.
快点 马上往北区出发
Scramble. Alpha chief to the north wing, now!
他们找到我们了
They’re on to us.
我们要消毁光碟内容
They’re erasing the goddamn disk.
快点
Come on.
我来掩护你 到救护车和我会合 – 不 我不行…
I’ll cover you. Meet me at the ambulance. – No, I can’t…
快去
Go!
莉 快跑
Lee, run!
听着 约翰 现在我们照我的规矩玩
You listen up, John! We’re playing my rules now!
你敢乱来 我就把她碎尸万段
You mess with me and I’ll slice her up and mail her back to you in little pieces.
火灾警报 火灾警报
Fire alert. Fire alert.
这不是演习 请往最近出口离开
This is not a drill. Please proceed to the nearest exit.
用这辆车 我们可以在四十分钟内 抵达巴尔的摩港
In this car, I can get us to Baltimore in 40 minutes.
强尼 你不能和我去
Johnny, you’re not coming with me.
我会中途让你下车 – 不
I’m gonna drop you off. – No.
别告诉我”我只单独行动”那一套
Please don’t give me this “I work alone” shit.
你已经做够多了 这不是你该做的事
You’ve already done enough. This is not your fight.
听着 你给我一分钟好吧?
Look, no. Look, just… Just indulge me for a minute, okay?
如果不是你的话…
If it weren’t for you…
我的舌头早就像鳟鱼般 挂在卡纳里的战利品陈列墙上
…my tongue would be hanging on Canelli’s trophy wall like a freaking trout.
听着 你需要我…
Now, look, you need me.
我的表哥东尼专门管那些码头
My cousin Tony runs those docks.
如果你要的货在那里 他就有办法查出
If your ship is there, he will find it.
少一个信封 – 印芬帝诺没付钱
You’re short one envelope here. – Infantino didn’t pay.
什么意思他没付钱?
What do you mean, he didn’t pay?
他说什么?
What’d he say?
他说 “告诉那个胖仔两趾东尼…”
He said, “Tell that fat fuck, Tony Two-Toes…
“我再也不会付他半毛钱”
…I ain’t gonna pay him another dime. ”
我认得那个声音
I know that voice…
不可能是他
…but it can’t be him.
除非他是鬼
Not unless he’s a ghost.

Boo.
约翰卡斯特雷奥内
Johnny C.
我以为你被♥干♥掉了
I thought you got whacked!
那一定是别人啰 – 是吗?
It must have been some other guy. – Yeah?
别人也出♥卖♥♥♥卡纳里?
Some other guy rat out Canelli too?
嘿 卡纳里是个烂人
Hey, Canelli’s a piece of shit.
我也不喜欢卡纳里
I got no love for Canelli either.
可是这次…
But this time…
你这次做得太过分了 约翰
This time you went over the line, John.
我还活着
I’m still here.
你那样做是错的
What you did was wrong.
他所做的是把一个毒枭 从街上扫荡掉
What he did got a drug dealer and his poison off the streets.
这彪型大汉是谁?
Who’s the tree trunk?
这就是救我一命的人
This is the guy that saved my ass.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!