她最好动作快一点 因为剩下五分钟就要换班了
She better move fast because she’s only got five minutes till the shift change.
为什么那么久?
What’s taking so long?
快点 你只剩两分钟而已
Come on, sweetheart, you got two minutes left.
我们不应该用她的 – 妈的 时间超过了
We should have never used her. – Shit! She’s out of time.
嘿 – 太好了
Hey! – Yes!
欢迎回来 莉 我们在这里陪你
Welcome back, Lee. We’re right here with you.
柯伦小姐 唐纳休先生的办公室 刚打电♥话♥来说他想见你
Miss Cullen, Mr. Donahue’s office called. He’d like to see you.
告诉他我马上就过来 – 他要你现在过去
Tell him I’ll be up in a minute. – He said, “Right now.”
怎么回事?- 我想他们起疑了
What’s going on? – I think they made us.
快查唐纳休的办公室在哪里
Check the directory. I wanna know where Donahue’s office is.
二十五楼 – 我知道在哪
Twenty-fifth floor. – I know where it is.
二十五楼
Twenty-fifth floor.
叫后援准备 这件事可能会一发不可收拾
Get backup ready to roll. This whole thing could go south.
什么事 威廉?
What is it, William?
那个便是我信任了五年的人
That’s someone I trusted for five years.
我告诉别人这个人可以被信任
Someone I told others could be trusted.
我只是去拿… – 住嘴
Well, I was pulling the stack… – Don’t!
我们不必拐弯抹角
We’re way beyond bullshit here.
你到底为谁做事?
Who are you working for?
妈的 我们惨了
Shit, we’re dead.
我应该问你相同的问题
I should ask you that question.
我一直认为是在为美国政♥府♥做事
I used to think it was for the U.S. government.
拜托 莉
Oh, come on, Lee.
你以为我们在做什么?
What do you think we do here?
这里可不是红十字会
This isn’t the Red Cross.
我们制♥造♥武器 用来杀人的工具
We make weapons, things that kill people.
如果政♥府♥不愿付出代价…
If the government isn’t willing to pay the price…
我的工作就是必须找出 愿意付出代价的人
…it’s my job to find somebody who will.
我不晓得叛国是公♥司♥的经营策略之一
I didn’t know treason was part of the corporate strategy.
我问你你到底替谁做事
I asked who you were working for.
你还没告诉我
You didn’t tell me.
喔 老天 – 该死
Oh, my God. – Holy shit.
天啊
Christ.
快把她弄出去 立刻把她救出那里
Get her out of there. Get her out of there now!
这是什么?
What is this?
摄影机?
A camera?
我替联邦调查局做事 威廉 他们已经听到你刚才讲的话了
I’m working for the FBI, William. They heard everything you just said.
他们现在正在监视我们
They’re watching us right now.
你以为你这样就会安全了吗?
And you think that makes you safe?
你根本啥都不懂
You have no fucking idea!
你怎能这样对我?
How could you do this to me?
我希望你能明白 莉…
I hope you understand, Lee.
你逼得我走投无路
You leave me no choice.
欢迎光临赛瑞斯企业
Welcome to Cyrez Corporation.
所有访客必须至右边的安全警卫站报到
All visitors are required to step in the security stations on the right.
警卫
Security.
等一下 挡住她
Wait a minute. Stop her!
站住 嘿
Stop! Hey!

Lee.
快走 快走 快走
Go, go, go!
嫌犯正逃向…
Suspect’s fleeing…
我们的实物证据…
Our hard evidence.
交给你们了
It’s all yours, gentlemen.
我们曾经处理过类似情况
We’ve handled these types of situations before.
你仍未回答我的问题
You still haven’t answered my question.
我们说过会有风险
We told you there’d be risks.
你们也说过我将全程 受到严密的安全保护
You also told me I would be under complete protection the entire time.
行动并未如我们预期般顺利
The operation didn’t go as smoothly as we anticipated.
这用词太保守了吧
I’d say that’s an understatement.
你得记得 柯伦小姐 当初是你来找我们的
Remember, Miss Cullen, you came to us.
我是因为作业疏失来找你们 你们要求我帮忙
I came to you with a clerical error. You asked for my help.
我们得到了帮忙
And we got it.
如果赛瑞斯企业卖♥♥的是武器科技 那就是叛国罪
If Cyrez is selling weapons technology, that’s high treason.
这片光碟和你的证词将帮助我们
This disk and your testimony will help us put them
将他们及同党绳之以法
and their coconspirators behind bars.
你为你的国家做出重大贡献 柯伦小姐
You’ve done a great service for your country, Miss Cullen.
现在是该考虑你的安全的时候了
Now it’s time to think about your safety.
这位是美国联邦法警证人保护计划的 约翰·库格
This is U.S. Marshal John Kruger of the Witness Protection Program.
他将负责你的个人安全
He’ll be handling your personal security.
保护我的安全?
My protection?
你的新身分 迁居 我会告诉你详细的步骤
Your new identity, relocation. I’ll take you through it step by step.
你在说什么?我哪里都不去
What are you talking about? I’m not going anywhere.
你现在正处于极度危险的处境 柯伦小姐
You’re in an extremely high-risk situation, Miss Cullen.
这应该在之前就先告知你了
That should have been explained to you.
你的老板只是个仲介者 莉
Your boss was just a middleman, Lee.
这件事牵涉到许多危险人物
There are more dangerous people involved.
所以 你们要我为了这件事 放弃我的整个人生?
So you expect me to, what, give up my whole life over this?
直到开审之前 在那之后你将完全脱离险境
Just until the trial. Then you’ll be completely out of danger.
你怎么知道呢?
And how do you know that, huh?
你怎能确定?- 柯伦小姐…
How do you know? – Miss Cullen…
听好 我会谨守我的承诺 我会出面作证
No, look, I will keep up my end of the bargain. I will testify.
但仅止如此
But that’s it.
我要回家
I’m going home.
立刻派人跟踪监视
Put people on her right away…
否则到时只能找通灵人来帮她作证
…or we’ll need aséance to get her testimony.
是谁把她牵涉进来的?- 她自愿的
Who brought her into this? – She volunteered.
她有安全通关权 我们有密室密♥码♥ 所以…
She had security clearance, we had the vault code so…
你们告诉她这件任务很简单…
You told her it’s a walk in the park.
当她发现她的人生从此改变后 一切都太迟了
When she finds out that her life isn’t her own anymore, it’s too late.
少了她案子便不成立 – 是啊
We had no case without her. – Right.
拿她的性命当赌注 总比拿你的好 是不是?
It’s a lot easier to put her ass on the line than yours, isn’t it?
苏利 – 佛迪亚诺 你好吗?
Sully. – Frediano, how you doing?
好 我有东西要给你 – 我看看是什么
Good. I have a little something for you. – Let’s see what you got.
你的收据 – 谢了
Your receipt. – Thank you.
每次与你们共事总是很愉快
Gentlemen, always a pleasure.
是我
It’s me.
你的”音乐”来了
Your music has arrived.
请莫哈特先生立刻过来这里
Get Mr. Morehart down here immediately.
喂?- 是我
Hello? – It’s me.
莉?老天 我刚得知唐纳休的事 你还好吧?
Lee? Jesus, I heard about Donahue. Are you okay?
我还好…
I’m fine. You’re right.
被你说中了 我不应该信任他们
I shouldn’t have trusted them.
当然不行 联邦政♥府♥都是一群白♥痴♥
Of course not. The feds are idiots.
他们要不搞砸了 就是把案子销毁
They’ll either blow the case or bury it.
莉?- 联邦政♥府♥的人来了
Lee? – The feds are here now.
他们正在监视我
They’re watching me.
你让我写这篇报导 让我 把赛瑞斯企业的丑闻公诸于世
You let me write this story and I will nail Cyrez all over the front page.
在这只电♥话♥上讲可能不安全
It may not be safe to talk on this phone.
我晚点再打给你 – 等等 你有复♥制♥一份吗?
I’ll call you later. – Wait. Did you make a copy?
有 – 那是你的筹码 莉
Yeah. – That’s your insurance, Lee.
你公开的话 他们不敢碰你的
You go public and they won’t dare touch you.
莉?莉 怎么回事?
Lee? Lee, what’s wrong?
不晓得 我得挂了
I don’t know. I gotta go.
嗨 宝贝 – 德洛 你在这里干什么?
Hi, baby. – Darryl, what the hell are you doing here?
我等你回来 洗过了澡 你好吗?
Been waiting for you. Getting cleaned up. How you doing?
什么?你就这样擅自跑进我家?
So, what, you just let yourself into my house, huh?
我很担心你嘛 我好几天没有你的消息
I’ve been worried about you, that’s all. I haven’t heard from you in days.
我们没什么好说的 一切都结束了 你知道的
Well, there’s nothing left to talk about. It’s over, and you know that.
别这样 莉 你那样说不会心痛吗?
Come on, Lee. That doesn’t hurt you to say that?
三个月前我是心痛
It hurt me three months ago.
但是经过那些电♥话♥ 我车子上的那些字条 还有今晚…
But after the phone calls, after the notes on my car and tonight…
现在我愈来愈能放下了
…believe me, it’s getting a lot easier.
趴下
Get down.
你另结新欢了 对吧?
You’re seeing someone, aren’t you?
拜托 德洛 – 我知道你另外有别人
Come on, Darryl. – I know you’re seeing somebody.
咱们来看看到底是谁 – 德洛
Let’s see who that is. – Darryl.
这是什么?还有一张卡片
Oh, what’s this? And a card.
趴下
Get down!

Hey!
喔 该死 快走 快走 快走
Oh, shit! Go, go, go!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!