这个政♥府♥与我们敌人之间的 秘密同盟合作
…that this administration has had with some of our nation’s worst enemies.
大众有权知道事实真♥相♥ 我们将会在法庭上澄清事实
The public deserves to know the truth. When we have our day in court, they will.
就这样 – 请问你的反应是…
That’s all. – Yes, sir. What is your response…?
他们有办法脱罪 对不对?
They could get away with this?
如果莫哈特认罪的话…
If Morehart takes the fall.
你的表现很棒
You did well in there.
没有你保护我 我不可能办到
I couldn’t have done it without you watching over me.
准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
好了
Yeah
刚才那席话挺厉害的
Pretty impressive speech.
你应该学着在媒体之前少说几句话
You ought to learn to keep your mouth shut in front of the press.
反正那已经无所谓了
It doesn’t matter anyway.
她没有出庭作证 这件事永远不会上法庭
This’ll never go to trial without her testimony.
我觉得我们不应该卷土重来 – 为什么不?
I’m not so convinced we should start again. – Why not?
这女人既然已经除掉 我们就可以摆脱得一干二净了
With this bitch gone, we can spin-doctor ourselves clean.
那她曾经联络过的人呢?她的朋友?她的家人?
What about people she’s been in contact with, her friends, her family?
去她的家人 去她的朋友 我一个一个斩草除根
Fuck her family, fuck her friends. I’ll kill them one by one.
明年人们甚至不会记得她
By next year, she won’t even be a memory.
罗伯特 我真的对你佩服得五体投地
Robert, you never fail to amaze me.
我?谢谢…
Me? Thank you.
不过你呢… 我必须承认你真行 丹尼
But you… I gotta hand it to you, Danny boy.
你刚才搞的那一场真的很精彩
That was a brilliant piece of work you did back there.
你在说什么?- 那辆旅行车啊
What are you talking about? – The van.
真的很漂亮 手法干净利落
It was beautiful. I mean, it was clean, it was swift.
有数百位证人可以作证 咱们根本无法靠近过它
You got hundreds of witnesses to say we were never near it.
我欣赏你的手法 你那样做让我想到我自己
I like your style. You know, you remind me of me.
等一下 我以为那是你安排的 – 什么?你没…?
Wait a minute, I thought you set that up. – What? Didn’t you…?
这里到底是怎么回事?
What the hell’s going on up there?
怎么?- 搞什么东西?
What the hell’s going…? – What is it?

Hey.
喂?
Hello?
找你的
It’s for you.
喂?- 你们已经被消毁了
Yeah? – You’ve just been erased.
我的天啊 – 妈的
Oh, my God! – Holy shit.
让我出去 我不要死啊 – 快打开
Let me out of here! I don’t wanna die! – Break it!
走开
Get the hell off of me!
怎么回事?
What happened?
他们赶上火车了
They caught a train.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!