过来
Come here.
趴着别动
Stay down.
我找不到人
I don’t have a shot.
你 去…
You, go, go.
你在做什么?- 点燃保险丝
What are you doing? – Lighting a fuse.
你中弹了吗?- 什么?
Are you hit? – What?
你受伤了吗?有没有流血?- 应该没有
Are you hurt? Are you bleeding? – I don’t think so.
他们跟上来了吗?- 没有 别激动
Are they following us? – No. Just calm down.
你不会有事的
You’re gonna be fine.
才怪咧
I’m not gonna be fine.
他们试图杀掉我 德洛… 德洛死了
Look, they just tried to kill me. And Darryl… Darryl’s dead.
莉 你还活着 我会一直让你活着的
Lee, you’re alive, and I’ll keep you that way.
你的手…
Your hand.
你座位底下有急救箱
There’s a first-aid kit under your seat.
那个武器 不管那是什么玩意…
That weapon, or whatever the hell it was…
是你们公♥司♥赛瑞斯企业制♥造♥的 对吧?
…it was from your company, Cyrez, wasn’t it?
是的 那是电脉枪的样品 根本不应该制♥造♥的
Yeah, it’s an E.M. prototype. It’s not even supposed to exist.
电脉?- 电磁脉冲
E. M? – Electromagnetic pulse.
不需要军♥火♥ 没有传统的子弹
No gunpowder, no conventional bullets.
它能以几近光速的速度发射出铝弹
They fire aluminum rounds at almost the speed of light.
你指的是电磁轨道枪
You’re talking about a rail gun.
是的 那是电脉枪的别名
Yeah, that’s another name for them.
海军花好几年时间研发它们
The Navy has been working on them for years.
听说是装在战舰上 最小的一种
The smallest one I’ve ever heard of is mounted on a battleship.
赛瑞斯企业负责将它体积缩小…
Well, Cyrez was contracted to scale them down…
设计出精巧体积 超高速冲击的武器…
…to design a compact hypervelocity pulse weapon…
全世界火力最强的枪
…the most powerful assault rifle on earth.
他们收了百万元 然后说不符合物理原理
They took millions, then said the physics were impossible.
我看它倒挺像真的
It looked real enough to me.
或许赛瑞斯企业找到 愿意出更高价的买♥♥主
Maybe Cyrez found a higher bidder.
他们和各机构都有联♥系♥ 国防部 中情局和国安局
Well, they’re connected everywhere: Defense, CIA, NSA…
或许甚至是你们单位的人
…maybe even your people, for all we know.
你仍想将他们绳之以法?
You still want to put them away?
是的
Yes.
听证会之前 我帮你找藏身之处
I’ll hide you until the hearings.
没有任何人知道 连我老板和证人保护计划都不知道
No one will know where. Not my boss, not WitSec.
谁都不晓得 – 你能办到?
No one. – Can you do that?
联邦政♥府♥早就知道你会因此丧命
The feds knew this would be a death sentence for you…
却让你自投罗网
…and let you walk right into it.
我真傻
I was stupid.
你只是相信他们 如此而已
You trusted them, that’s all.
现在你要相信我
Now trust me.
我是莫哈特 出问题了
This is Morehart. We have a problem.
说吧 这条线很安全
Go ahead. This line’s secure.
那个柯伦女人仍活着 – 不会吧?
The Cullen woman is still alive. – Are you serious?
更糟的是 她手上有光碟
It gets worse. She has a disk.
她试图用它进入我们的程式
She tried to access our program with it.
你可知道为了抢回光碟 我冒多大风险?
You have any idea the risk I took to get this back?
我知道… 她一定是偷偷复♥制♥一份的
I know. I know. She must have made a duplicate.
那就去把它抢回来 不计任何手段 抢回来
Then get it. Whatever it takes, get it!
了解
Understood.
还有一件事…
One other thing.
我查过她的电♥话♥通话记录… – 然后呢?
I checked her phone records. – And?
她之前打给一个姓艾萨克的女人
She called a woman named Isaacs.
《华盛顿先驱报》的记者
A reporter for the Washington Herald.
我知道了
I see.
我想你应该知道怎么处理
I think you know what has to be done.
去做吧
Do it.
参谋首长们已经准备好了 副秘♥书♥长♥先生
The Joint Chiefs are ready, Mr. Undersecretary.
告诉他们我马上过来 谢谢你 副官
Tell them I’ll be right with them. Lieutenant, thank you.
就这样 那些就是我的一切
That’s it. That’s everything I am.
不 那不算什么
No, that’s nothing.
那只是几个号♥码和塑胶片
It’s a few numbers and some plastic.
真正的你是在这里…
What you are is in here…
没有人能从你手中夺去
…and no one can take that from you.
他们还是会试图夺走
They’re gonna try.
但我们会阻止他们的
We’ll stop them.
我还要剩下的
I need the rest.
只有那些了 – 不… 还有这个
That’s all there is. – No, this.
这个?- 是的
This? – Yeah.
这是圣乔治像
It’s St. George.
有点可笑 我小时经常做些 关于龙的恶梦 所以…
It’s silly, but when I was a kid I used to have these nightmares about dragons so…
他曾经保护你
He watched over you.
是的 – 现在那是我的工作了
Yeah. – Well, that’s my job now.
去睡一下吧
Get some sleep.
我们黎明时出发
We leave at dawn.
好的 – 好的
Okay. – Okay.
晚安
Night.
我知道有个地方很容易消失踪影
There’s a place I know where it’s easy to disappear.
那里住一个我曾经帮过的女人
There’s a woman there I’ve helped before.
她曾在旧金山出庭作证指认黒道老大
She testified against the yakuza bosses in San Francisco.
她的名字叫美玲
Her new name is Mei-Ling.
在听证会之前 你待在这里很安全
You’ll be safe with her until the hearings.
谢谢你
Thank you
你的新名字将是黛博拉艾·略特
Your new name is Deborah Elliott.
你是认为我像”黛博拉”?
Is that how you think of me, as a Deborah?
不晓得…
I don’t know.
我想我大概可以想出更有趣的名字 比方像…
I guess I could have used something more fun, like…
“黛比”?
…Debbie?
“黛”?- 黛博拉可以
Deb? – Deborah’s fine.
给你一张信♥用♥卡♥
I gave you AAA credit.
额度是多少?- 不 这可不是让你随便挥霍的
What’s my limit? – No, it’s not a license to shop.
我要你低调行事 美玲会好好照顾你的
I want you to lay low right now. Mei-Ling will take good care of you.
好吧?你知道约定的信♥号♥♥
Okay? You know the signal.
“911” 我就得离开公♥寓♥
Nine-one-one. I get out of the apartment.
记得 直接去电♥话♥亭等我的电♥话♥
Remember, go straight to the pay phone and wait for my call.
万一发生任何事 这个地方有六个出口 六个逃生处
Anything happens, it’s a public place with six exits and six ways out.
还有一件事…
One more thing.
我总是单枪匹马做事
I work alone.
万一有人告诉你说他们是我派来的…
If anyone comes to you and claims that I sent them…
你就用这个
…use this.
你只要扣下板机就行了
All you have to do is pull the trigger.
我想我不会再见到你啰?
I guess I won’t see you again.
如果一切进行顺利就不会
If everything goes well, no.
至少在开庭之前不会见到面
Well, at least not until the trial.
谢谢
Thanks.
等一切结束之后再谢我
Thank me when it’s over.
国防部副秘♥书♥长♥丹尼尔哈波…
Undersecretary of Defense, Daniel Harper…
今天在国会因赛瑞斯企业丑闻案 接受质询
…spoke before Congress today about the controversial Cyrez scandal.
与民营公♥司♥进行交易完全属于国防部的…
The use of private contractors is totally within the parameters…
预算内容
…of Defense Department spending.
我很期待赛瑞斯企业听证会 而且我有绝对信心…
I look forward to the Cyrez hearing, and I’m absolutely confident…
我们将惩治 任何不法运用资金的行为
…that we will be vindicated of any mismanagement of funds.
谢谢主席给我这个机会 非常感谢
Thank you, Mr. Chairman, for the opportunity. Thank you very much.
嘿 约翰
Hey, John.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming.
你知道我不喜欢在习惯场合之外碰面
You know I don’t like meeting outside of our normal channels.
不是我能决定的
It’s not my choice.
他们和你在一起?
Are they with you?
是的
Yeah.
由不得我自己作主
Whether I like it or not.
听着 约翰…
Listen, John…
我们现在有个棘手问题 – 怎么回事?
…we got a serious problem. – What’s going on?
有人谋杀我们的证人
Someone’s been murdering our witnesses.
过去四十八小时已经证实三人死亡
We’ve got three confirmed kills in the last 48 hours.
是谁?- 都不是你的人
Who? – Not one of yours.
也不是我的人 至少还不是
It’s not one of mine. Not yet anyway.
他们的身分被识破?- 没有
Did they break cover? – No.
没有 那就是问题所在
No, that is the problem.
根本没有人会知道那三人的所在位置
And there’s no way anyone could know all three of their locations.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!