It’s just, you know, my life isn’t that interesting.
我去上班 我下班回家
I go to work, I come home.
我不知道有什么好说的
Don’t know what to say.
你应看看我的日记
You should read myjournal.
我的意思是 我的生活全是… 空白
I mean, it’s just… blank.
真的? 那让你觉得悲哀或忧虑吗?
Really? Does that make you sad oranxious?
我是说 想到没有好好生活我就觉得忧虑
I mean, I’m always anxious thinking I’m not living my life to the fullest,
可以利用各种可能性
taking advantage of every possibility,
来确保我没有浪费 我所拥有的每一秒
making sure I’m not wasting one second of the little time I have.
-我想过 -是吗?
I think about that. Yeah?
你真是好人
You’re really nice.
上帝 我一直忍♥不住这样说
Ohh! God, I have to stop saying that.
我想嫁给你
I’m gonna marryyou.
我知道这一点
Iknowit.
嗯… 好的
Um… okay.
约耳 你哪天应陪我去查尔斯河看看
Joel, you should come up to the Charles with me sometime.
它在每年二月这时都会结冰
It gets frozen this time ofyear.
-听起来很恐怖 -对
That sounds scary. Exactly.
我会去野餐
I’ll pack a picnic.
一个夜晚的野餐 夜晚的野餐感觉与众不同
A night picnic. Night picnics are different.
而我们可以…
And, um, we could–
听起来不错
Sounds good.
但我现在该走了
But I– I should, uh, go. Now.
你应该留下
You should stay.
不 我真的该…
No, I really– I’m– I–
我明天得早起
I have to get up so early.
我希望你会给我打电♥话♥
I would like you to call me.
你会打电♥话♥吗? 我会高兴的
Would you do that? I would like it.
我会的
Yes.
当你打电♥话♥时祝我情人节快乐!
Wish me a happyValentine’s Day when you call!
那会很好的
That’d be nice.
为什么这么久才打来?
What tookyou so long?
我刚回家
I justwalked in.
嗯 你想我吗?
Mm-hmm. You miss me?
奇怪的是 我想你!
Yeah. Oddly enough, I do.
你说”我想你” 我想那就意味着我们结婚了
You said “I do.” I guess that means were married.
我想是的
I guess so.
明天晚上好吗? 在冰上渡蜜月
Tomorrow night? Honeymoon on ice?
今年这冰真坚固
It’s really solid this time of year.
我不知道
Whoa! I don’t know.
来吧
Come on. Come on. Eee!
来吧 来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on, come on.
真美啊!
Oh. So beautiful.
难道不是吗?
Isn’t it?
不要走得太过去!
Uh, don’t go too fiar.
-你还好吧? -痛呀! 该死
– Are you okay? – Ouch! Fuck it.
噢 我的屁♥股♥!
Ohh! Oh, my ass!
-我想我该走回去 -过来!
I think I should go back. Come on. Come on!
如果冰破了怎么办?
What if it breaks?
什么如果? 你真的这么在意?
– “What if’? Do you really care right now?
请过来!
Come here. Please.
来吧
Come on.
来滑冰吧
Slidy-slidy. Slidy-slidy. Whoa!
-这真好 -我给你看看这个
This is good. Here, let me show you this one thing.
你在干什么?
What Are you doing? Whoa.
来吧
Come on.
我想我听到了破裂声
Think I heard a crack.
不会破裂 也不会断开
It’s not gonna crack or break or–
这冰很厚
It’s so thick.
给我看看你知道的星座
Show me which constellations you know.
我不知道
I don’t… know any.
给我看看你知道的
Show me which ones you know.
好吧
Okay.
好的
Okay.
那是奥斯蒂斯星座
Oh. Here’s Osidius.
在哪儿?
Where?
就在那儿 看到了吗?
Right there. See?
那里有一个斜坡和十字状
Sort of a swoop and a cross.
奥斯蒂斯星座
Osidius the Emphatic.
-你在瞎编 对吧? -没有
You’re full of shit. Right? Nope.
就在那儿 斜坡和十字
Osidius is right there. Swoop and cross.
别乱说啦!
Shut the fuck up!
克莱门汀
Clementine.
醒醒
Cock-a-doodle-doo.
抱歉把你叫醒 到你家了
Hey. Sorry to wake you, but we’re here.
我能去你家吗?
Can I come over to your house…
去睡觉
to sleep?
我太累了
I’m so tired.
好的 当然可以
Okay. Um, yeah. Sure.
让我先去刷牙
Let me get my tooth brush.
什么?
Yes?
-我能帮你吗? -你的意思是…
Can I help you? What do you mean?
我能在什么地方帮你吗?
Can I help you with something?
你在这里干什么?
What arey ou doing here?
我不知道你到底在问什么
I’m not really sure what you’re asking me.
谢谢啦
Thanks.
主演 金·凯利
主演 凯特·温莱斯特
片名 《美丽心灵的永恒阳光》
-我们在找159号♥ -那是什么号♥码?
We’re looking for 159. What number’s that?
我不知道那在哪儿?
I don’t know where that is.
天 你认为他们会特别标出那号♥码或至少把那号♥码放
Jesus Christ, you’d think they,’d light the number, or at least put a number on
-那是他吗? -我想是
Is that him? I think so.
就是他 等等 那是他
Yeah, that’s hi m. Wait. That’s him.
-嗨 约耳 -弗兰克
Hey, Joel. Frank.
该死!
Oh, shit.
天啊 我情人节收到的唯一贺卡是我老妈送的
Jesus. The only, Valentine’s Day, cards I get are from my mother.
我真是悲惨 是吧?
How pathetic is that, huh?
你真走运能拥有克莱门汀 伙计
You’re lucky you have Clementine, man.
她很酷
She is way cool.
你和她怎么过情人节呢?
Hey, you got any big Valentine’s Day plans with her?
(空白有限公♥司♥)
没有.
No.
还有一天就情人节了 做好准备像预定座位什么的
Well, it’s only a day away. Better make some reservations or something.
你们不想就在麦当劳过吧?
Don’t want to end up at Mickey D’s. Right?
浪漫先生!
McRomance!
你想吃些炸薯条吗?
You want some fries with that shake?
我现在得睡觉了 弗兰克
I have to, uh, go to sleep now, Frank.
才八点半
It’s 8:30.
帕特里克 别唱了
Patrick, stop it.
还好
Okay. Okay.
开始行动
Showtime at the Apollo.
安静点
Quiet.
约耳 怎么啦?
Hey, Joel. What’s up?
你好 弗兰克
Hi, Frank.
我只从我老妈那儿得到情人节贺卡
I only get Valentine’s Day cards from my mom.
我真悲惨 对吧?
How pathetic is that?
你真走运能拥有克莱门汀 约耳
You’re I ucky you have Clementine, Joel.
你和她打算怎样过情人节?
Hey, you got, uh, any, uh, big Valentine’s Day plans with her?
没有
No.
还有一天了
It’s only a day away.
做好准备… 像预定座位什么的
Better make a reservation or something.
不要就在麦当劳过了
Don’t wanna end up at Mickey D’s.
不!
Oh, no!
离情人节还有三天 我想尽快和好
Yes! Valentine’s Day is three goddamn day’s away! I want it resolved.
我想主动与她和好
I’m willing to be the one to resolve it.
于是我给她打电♥话♥ 她竟然换了号♥码
So I call her and she’s changed her number.
所以我到怪异阁买♥♥礼物送她
So I walked over to Antic Attic, you know to get her something.
我想这会奏效的 给她一个早点的情人节惊喜
I thought I’d go over to work give her an early valentine Day.
你不会相信
You won’t bel ieve it.
她在那儿…
She’s there with…
和那个家伙在一起! 很年轻的家伙!
this guy, this really young guy.
她看着我的样子 好像她根本不认识我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!