At least I’m not barking up the wrong tree.
-你认识这些人? -当然不认识 来吧
You know these people? No, of course not. Come on.
他们可能养了狗
They might have a dog.
没有狗
There’s no dog.
你在干什么?
What Are you doing?
-外面很冷 -我不敢相信
It’s freezing out. I can’t believe this.
克莱门汀!
-Clementine! – There we go.
进来吧 不会有事的
Come on, man. The water’s fine.
今晚没人会来这儿 相信我
Nobody’s coming here tonight. Believe me.
真黑
It’s dark.
你女朋友叫什么名字?
So, what’s your girlfriend’s name?
内奥米 但我们真的没有…
Naomi, but we’re not really– I mean–
我们…
We’re– Whatever.
这里真好 现在我去找蜡烛 火柴
So this is great. Now I can look for, candles, matches…
和酒柜
and the liquor cabinet.
天!
Oh, God.
我想我们该走了
I think we should go.
-电♥话♥不通 -什么?
There’s no phone line. What?
-我们该走了 -为什么?
I think we should go. Why?
今晚这就是我们的房♥子
It’s our house… just for tonight.
我们是”大卫和鲁思·拉什金”
We are “David and Ruth Laskin.”
你想当谁?
Which one do you want to be?
我想当鲁思 但我当其他的也行
I prefer to be Ruth, but I can be flexible.
拜托…
What Are you do–
-美酒! -天
Alcohol! Oh, boy.
你喝酒吗?
So, Are you okay with wine?
-我不知道 -你来选酒
I don’t know. Well, you choose the wine.
我去找卧室 去找更多鲁思的东西
I’m gonna go find the bedroom and slip into something more… Ruth.
-我此时很凶残 -我真的该走了
I’m Ruth-less at the moment. I really should go.
我得赶去坐车
I’ve gotta catch my ride.
那走吧!
So go.
我走了
I did.
我想你也许是个疯子
I thought maybe you were a nut,
但你只是兴奋
but you were exciting.
我希望你留下
I wish you’d stayed.
我也希望我留下 现在我希望我留下
I wish I’d stayed too. Now I wish I’d stayed.
我希望自己做过很多事
I wish I’d done a lot of things.
上帝 我希望……
Oh, God, I wish I had–
我真的希望我能留下
I wish I’d stayed. I do.
-当我下楼来时 你已经走了
Well, I came back down stairs and youwere gone.
-我出去了 我从门口出去了
-I walked out. I walked out the door.
-为什么? -我不知道 我像个吓坏的小孩一样
Why? I don’t know. I felt like a scared little kid.
我就像… 我想不出来 我不知道
I was like– It was above my head. I don’t know.
你吓坏了?
You were scared?
是的
Yeah.
我想你了解我那一点
Thought you knew that about me.
我想我跑到篝火那里 逃避我的羞辱
I ran back to the bonfiire trying to outrun my humiliation, I think.
-是我说错了什么吗? -是的
Was it something I said? Yeah.
你说 “那走吧”
You said, “So go”…
用那样轻蔑的口气 你知道吗?
with such disdain, you know?
-对不起 -没什么
Oh, I’m sorry. It’s okay.
亲爱的约耳
Joely?
如果你这次留下来会怎么样?
What if you stayed this time?
我已走出了门
I walked out the door.
没有记忆留下了
There’s no memory left.
那至少回来告别
Come back and make up a good-bye, at least.
假装至少我们告别过
Let’s pretend we had one.
别了 约耳
Bye, Joel.
我爱你
I love you.
到蒙太克来找我
Meet me in Montauk.
飞机坠毁了 不是我让它坠毁的
I didn’t crash the plane. The plane crashed. I didn’t crash the plane.
是你用遥控器把飞机坠毁的
You were operating the plane with the remote control and then it crashed.
风太大了
It was fucking windy. Come on, man.
你晕晕的还硬要开车
You’re stoned, and you’re driving.
是的 白粉使我平衡 白粉使我兴奋
Yeah, the pot balances it out. The pot brings you back up.
所以我想喝酒时就会去吸它
That’s why I smoke it. If I’m going to be drinking then I’ll smoke it.
的确有效 在科学网络上
It does. That’s a medical fiact.
这是被医学证实了的
It was proven on the Science Network.
-宝贝 看好路 -我什么也看不见
Honey, just watch the road. I can’t see shit.
我看见你和一个漂亮的女性谈话
I saw you talking to somebody pretty.
-她人很好 -是的 那是谁?
She was nice. Yeah, man. Who was that?
她只是…一个女孩
She was, um, just a girl.
完了
Okay.
那我把卡车开回去
So I gotta– I gotta drop the van off.
谢谢 斯坦 谢谢
Thanks, Stan. Thanks.
我们以后再谈
We’ll talk.
-你拿走了很多你的东西 -是的 我的东西
You got a lot of your stuff there, I see. Yeah, that’s right. My stuff.
我知道你不会再回来 要是我也会这么做
I take ityou’re not coming back. I wouldn’t come back if l was you either.
-你敢发誓你不知道么? -我发誓
Do you swearyou didn’t know? I swear.
-是你给我做的记忆清除吗? -不是 上帝作证
So you didn’t do the erasing? Of course not. God, no.
难道你没怀疑过我和他曾是一对?
And you never even suspected we were together?
也许有一次
Once, maybe.
我工作回来 你在车里
I was coming back from a job and you were at his car.
我看见你俩在交谈
I saw you two talking.
我向你招手 你冲我笑
So I waved to you, and you giggled, you know.
我看上去怎样?
How’d I look?
看上去很高兴
You looked happy.
高兴有着自己的秘密
Happy with a secret.
以后呢?
And after that?
我再也没有看见你俩像那样了 所以我想
I never saw you two together again like that, so I just–
那也许只是自己的想象
I don’t know. I just figured I was imagining things.
我真的喜欢你 玛丽·斯皮尔
I really like you, Mary Svevo.
你知道吗?
You know that?
谢谢
Thanks.
让我先去刷牙
Let me get my toothbrush.
你在哪儿 克莱?
Where Are you, Clem? I’m worried.
我感觉你对我火气很大 我不知道自己做了什么
I feel like you’re madat me and I don’t know what I did.
我做了什么?
What did I do?
我是如此的爱你
I love you so much.
我愿意做任何让你高兴的事
I’ll do anything to make you happy.
告诉我你想我♥干♥什么 我就去干什么
Tell me whatyou want me to do and I’ll do it.
听着 今早我会来看你是否还好
Listen, I’m gonna stop by this morning just to make sure you’re okay.
开车吧 司机
Vamonos, senor.
昨晚我过得真棒!
I had a really nice time last night.
真棒?
Nice?
我一生中过得最棒的一夜是
I had the best fucking night of my entire fucking life…
昨晚
Last night.
很好
That’s better.
-这真怪 -致所有霍华德医生的病人们
This is weird. To all patients of Dr. Howard Mierzwiak.
我叫玛丽·斯皮尔 你们见过我 但你们已不记得我了
My name is Mary Svevo. We’ve met, but you don’t remember me.
我为一间你们雇来消除 你们部分回忆的公♥司♥工作
I worked for a company you hired to have part of your memory erased.”
当我发现这很可怕后
I have since decided that this is a horrible.
为了补偿 我把档案寄还给每一个人
In order to correct this, I’m sending everyone’s fiile back to them.
我是克莱门汀·克罗斯基
My name is Clementine Kruczynski.
我来清除对约耳·巴瑞斯的回忆
I’m here to erase Joel Barish.
-这是什么? -我不知道
What is this? I don’t know.
他很无聊… 这理由足够清除对他的回忆吗?
He’s boring. Is that enough reason to erase someone?
我最近在想 以前的我和现在的我差异太大
I’ve been thinking lately, how I was before and how I am now,
他改变了我
and it’s like he changed me.
现在我总是很生气
I feel like I’m alway’s pissy, now.
和他在一起时 我不再像是我自己
I don’t like myself when I’m with him. I don’t like myself anymore.
我甚至不能忍♥受看见他 那悲惨 懦弱的笑容
I can’t stand to even look at him. That pathetic wimpy apologetic smile.
-那真是个令人讨厌的家伙 知道吗?
-That sort of wounded puppy shit he does, you know?
-你在干什么?
-What are you doing?
-我什么也没干
I ‘m not doing anything.
-我和他之间的爱情玫瑰已凋谢了
-The bloom is certainly fucking off i the rose at this point.
-你在耍我吗? -没有!
-Are you screwing with me? -No!
-你在耍我! -约耳 我没有
-You are screwing with me. -Joel, I’m not!
-你显然是 -瞧 让我们…
-You clearly are. -Look, let’s just take a minute and–
帕特里克 滚开!
Patrick, get the fuck away.
-甜心… -他妈的滚!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!