Lucky me.
来亲我吧
Lay one on me.
别叫我安托万
Don’t call me Antoine.
-我的名字是娃利 -我知道
My name is Wally. Yes, I know,
但如果男人的名字叫娃利 哪个女人会爱呢?
but how can a woman love a man with a name like Wally?
那是什么?
Oh! Oh! What was that?
天啊 有人从你的屁♥股♥后冒出来
Hey. My God, there’s people coming out of your butt.
是吗?
There is?
-找到了 -橘柑!
– Got it. – Tangerine!
-约耳 你在干什么? -我们得赶快走!
What, Joel– What are you doing? We gotta go.
请快走 快走!
Go on. Please, please go. Please go!
你可以跑 但你躲藏不了
You can run but you can’t hide.
克莱 快跑!
Clem, come on!
到了
There I am.
那卡车!
That truck.
医生 求求你
Doc? Please.
好吧 让我们从你所
All right, let’s begin by,you telling me…
记得的所有事开始…
everything you remember–
这真奇怪 他还有已经清除掉了的记忆
That’s strange. He’s in a memory that we’ve already erased.
好吧 至少我们知道他在那里 可以追踪他了 对吧?
Oh, well, at least we know where he is. He’s back on track, right?
来吧 克莱
Come on, Clem.
看起来他好像在反抗这个过程
He seems to have developedsome sort of resistance to the procedure.
-我不想再跑了 -糟了!
I don’t want to run any,more. Shit.
来吧 把我藏到更深的地方去 埋藏起来
Come on, come on. Hide me somewhere deeper, somewhere really buried.
-哪儿? -把我藏到你的糗事中
Where? Hide me in your humiliation.
-糗事中? -来吧 你这个胆小鬼!
Humiliation. Come on,you bigbaby,!
对不起 好吗?
I’m sorry. okay?
让我送你回去
Let me driveyou home.
-再见 霍华德 -等等! 霍华德!
– Bye, Howard. – No, wait. Howard.
他又消失了
He’s disappeared again.
-天哪! -对不起 霍华德
Oh, dear. I’m so sorry. Howard.
糗事
Humiliation.
糗事
Humiliation.
约耳
Hu-mi-lia– Joel.
我也不喜欢
I don’t like it either.
我在尽力找到恐怖的秘密之地…
I’m just trying to find horrible secret places to–
约耳 我有一个惊喜
Joel, honey, I have a surprise– I just–
宝贝 是什么 我明早再问你
you know what, honey? I’m just gonna ask you in the morning.
晚安 甜心
Good night, sweetheart.
-对不起 约耳 -别说啦!
I’m sorry,Joel. Joely. Shut up.
快看! 约耳!
Look! Joel!
-约耳 快看! -什么?
Joel, look! What?
看看我们在什么地方
Lookwhere we are!
噢 不!
Whoo!
克莱 这不好
Clem, this isn’t good.
那把我藏到更深的地方去
Then hide me somewhere– somewhere really, buried.
-杀它! 杀它! -我不能! 我要回家
Hit it! Hit it! I can’t! I gotta go home.
我以后再作!
I’ll do it later!
来吧 你这个胆小鬼!
Come on, you big sissy!
快看啦 他有女朋友!
Ooh, he has a girlfiriend!
等等 我到底在干什么? 你知道吗? 佛雷德
Wait. What am I doing? You know something, Freddy? And he loves her!
我再也不怕你了
You don’t scare me anymore.
约耳
Joel!
-约耳 起来 走吧 这不值得 -打他! 打他!
Joely, get up. Come on, it’s not worth it. Hit him! Hit him!
这不值得 约耳! 他没在听!
They’re not worth it,Joel! He’s not listening!
-走吧 约耳! -蠢货!
Come on,Joel. Stupid!
-真丢脸! -没事啦
I’m so ashamed. It’s okay.
-你现在是小孩子 -是的
You were a little kid. Yeah?
-来吧 -这是我以前的家
Come on. That’s where I live– lived.
我希望我还是孩子时就认识你
I wish I knew you when I was a kid.
你喜欢我的粉红帽子吗? 来 让你感觉好些
Do you like my pink hat? Here, look feel better.
这次你可以真的杀掉我 来吧
You can really kill me this time.
-好吧 1 2 3… -你真的会死掉吗?
It’s my, turn. Go. One, two, three. I can? You’re really gonna die though.
1 2 3
Okay. One, two, three.
死吧!
You’re dead.
那是我老妈 没事的 我们在开玩笑
Oh, my mom. It’s– It’s okay. We ‘re play,ing.
-你好 约耳的老妈 他在杀害我 -这不是真的
Hi, Joel’s mom. He ‘s killing me. It’s not real.
克莱 你死了吗?
Okay, are you deady,et?
你死了!
You’re dead!
我开始清楚情况了
I thi nk I got the hang of this.
可我仍然无法理解 但我会很快找到他
I still don’t understand it, but I ‘m finding him quickly enough.
克莱!
Clem!
克莱!
Clem!
亲爱的约耳?
Jo–Joely?
你还好吧 约耳?
Are you okay, Joel?
约耳? 约耳?
Joel? Joel?
天啊 那真可怕
Oh, my God. That was terrible.
那像三秒钟
Okay, okay. That was like three seconds.
再来一次 我得走了
All right. Let me do it one more time. One more, then I get to go.
好的
Okay.
-看那个 -真酷
Look at this. This is so cool!
小心 小心!
Cool. Look out! Look out!
该死! 雪球散了
Shit! It’s fluff.
我们的小屋!
Our house!
来吧
Come on. Whoo-hoo! Come on.
-来吧 -我们得快跑
Come on. We gotta go!
来吧
Come on!
克莱 我们得快跑
We gotta go. Clem?
得快跑
We gotta go.
来吧
Aah! Come on!
我们现在没有时间玩!
No! This is a really bad time for this!
老天! 下来
Get off me! Oh, God!
-我们甚至不知道要去哪儿 -会好的
I don’t even know where we’re going. It’s gonna be fun. Come on.
-这就是最好的地方 -不 这边走
It’s the best place. No, this way. No, this way.
不 不 这边走 你在拖后腿
No, no. This way. You’re no help at all.
你是怎么啦?
What’s wrong with you?
放开我 约耳!
Let go of me,Joel!
霍华德 我喜欢看你工作
I like watching you work, Howard.
我想
I guess, uh–
出去呼吸新鲜空气
I guess I’ll go out for– for some air,
如果没人介意的话
if nobody minds.
看来这里的一切都在控制之中了
It looks like you have everything under control here.
是的
Yeah, that’s, uh–
好吧
that’s fiine.
你喜欢名言吗 霍华德?
Doyou like quotes, Howard?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
你知道的 像闻名的名言
Oh,you know like fiamous quotes?
我发现读这些很有灵感
I find reading them inspirational,
我偶然读到一些 你可能也会喜欢
and in my reading, I’ve come across some I thought you might like too.
那好 说来听听
Oh, well, I– I’d love to hear some.
这里有一句说…
There’s one that goes,
祝福那些健忘的人吧 因为他们战胜了自己过去的错误
Blessed are the forgetful for they get the better even of their blunders.
-是尼采说的 对吧? -对
That’s Nietzsche, right? Yeah.
-我以为我可以说句你不知道 -噢 不
And here I thought I could tell you something you didn’t know. Oh, no.
这是一句很好的名言 我很高兴我俩都知道
It’s– It’s a good quote. I’m happy we both know it.
这里还有一首我喜欢的
Yeah. Oh, and there’s this other one I like.
教皇亚历山大的诗
It’s by Pope Alexander, and it goes–
-是亚历山大·蒲柏吧? -噢 是的
AlexanderPope? Oh, yeah.
我一直告诫自己不要说成了教皇亚历山大
It’s just that I told myself I not to say Pope Alexander and
但我还是这样说了 像个傻瓜
sound like a dope and then I go ahead and say it.
-这没什么大不了的 -你真是甜心
It’s no big deal. You’re such a sweetheart.
这句名言说 “贞洁女性的命运是多么幸福”
The quote goes, “How happy, is the blameless vestal’s lot?
忘记世界 被世界遗忘
The world forgetting by the world forgot.
美丽心灵的永恒阳光
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind.
实现每一个祷告 拒绝每一个愿望
Each prayer accepted and each wish resigned.
我想当一头巨大的大象
I want to be a great big, huge elephant…
带着像那样的大喇叭.
with a huge trunk like that.
克莱? 克莱门汀?
Clem? Clementine?
我没听过这句 真美
I haven’t heard that one. It’s lovely.
我想也许这句合你心意
I just thought it would be appropriate maybe.
我真的欣赏你所做的工作

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!