I really admire the workyou do, Howard.
-我也不想变得这么亲密 -这很好 我…
I don’t mean to be so familiar. Oh, it’s fine. It’s fine.
我很高兴能听…
I’m happy to hear–
对不起
I’m sorry.
我爱上你已经很久了
I’ve loved you for a very long time.
-我不该这样说 -玛丽 不
I shouldn’t have said that. Oh, Mary. no.
你是一个很好的女孩
It’s– You’re a wonderful girl.
但我有妻子和小孩 你知道的
But I– You know, I have a wife and kids.
我有妻子和小孩
You know I have a wife and kids.
哦 玛丽
Oh, Mary..
玛丽 我们不能这样
Oh, Mary, we can’t do this.
你早 米玆维克夫人
Well, good morning, Mrs. Mierzwiak.
-怎么啦? -我的天啊!
What? Oh, my God!
她是谁?
Who is it?
谢谢你 斯坦 真是多谢!
Thank you, Stan. Thanks a lot.
霍丽斯!
Hollis. Hollis!
霍丽斯!
Hollis!
等等 霍丽斯
Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Hollis.
-我就知道 霍华德 -霍丽斯 我们不必这样
– I knew it, Howard. – Hollis, it didn’t start out to be like this.
我是来工作的 霍丽斯 下次我不再犯了!
I came here to work. Hollis, this is a one-time mistake!
我是一个突然发傻的蠢女孩
I’m a stupid girl with a stupid crush! Yeah.
我发誓是我引诱他的
I swear I basically forced him into it!
不要这么坏 霍华德 告诉这女孩
Don’t be a monster, Howard. Tell the girl.
告诉我什么?
Tell me what?
可怜的孩子
Oh, you poor kid.
你可以拥有他
You can have him.
你已经拥有过了
You did.
她说什么?
What?
我们以前已经爱过了
we have a history.
抱歉 当时是你想要作清除术
I’m sorry. Y-You wanted the procedure.
你…
You–
你当时想要清除掉记忆
You wanted it done…
那么你就可以克服…
so you could get past,
我还得去完成工作
I have to, uh, finish the work in there.
天快亮了
It’s almost morning.
我们以后再谈
We’ll talk later.
好吗?
Okay?
让我送你回家吧
Let me giveyou a lift home.
该死 怎么回事?
Fuck this thing. Damn it.
-你好 -你好
Hi. Hi.
我没想到你还会来见我
Didn’t figureyou’d show yourface around me again.
我猜你感到羞耻
I guess I thought you were humiliated.
毕竟你逃跑了
You did run away after all.
我只是想看看你
I just needed to see you.
什么?
Yeah?
我想…
I’d like to,
带你出去逛逛或干点什么
take you out or something.
你已结婚了
You’re married.
还没 我没结婚
Not yet. Not married.
不 我没结婚
No, I’m not married, no.
瞧 伙计 我现在就告诉你 我的要求很高
Look, man, I’m telling you right off the bat I’m high maintenance,
我不会做你的情妇
so I’m not gonna tiptoe around your marriage…
或什么第三者
or whatever it is you’ve got going there.
如果你想作我的恋人 就只能是我一个
if you wanna be with me, you’re with me.
好的
Okay.
很多男孩认为我是一个完美的概念
Too many guys think I’m a concept or I complete them,
我使他们感到完整或真正的活着
or I’m gonna make them alive.
但我只是一个寻找内心宁静的混乱女孩
But I’m just a fucked-up girl who’s looking for my own peace of mind.
-别把你的想法强加给我 -我很清楚的记得这话
Don’t assign meyours. I remember that speech really well.
-我让你记住我了吧? -你让全人类都记住你了
I had you pegged didn’t I? You had the whole human race pegged.
也许吧
Hmm. Probably.
我仍然认为你会回来拯救我的一生
I still thought you were gonna save my life,
即便我们都忘记了彼此
even after that.
我知道的
I know.
一切都会不同的
It would be different…
如果我们能再有一个机会
If we could just give it another go around.
记住我
Remember me.
尽你的最大努力
Try your best.
也许我们能够做到
Maybe we can.
好了 告诉我你还记得些什么
Okay, so just tell me what you remember,
我们会把它清除掉
and, uh, then we’ll take it from there.
好的
Okay.
我对你一见钟情
I liked you immediately.
但你却不解风情
You didn’t come on to me at all.
我喜欢那样
I liked that.
起初 在你身边我连话都说不出来
I was so tongue-tied aroundyou at fiirst.
我只是想让你觉得我很聪明
I wantedyou to think I was smart.
我迫不及待想和你工作
I couldn’t wait to come to work.
我幻想我们结婚…
I had these fantasies of us being married…
抚养小孩… 只是…
and having kids and… just–
亲爱的 我不能这么做
Oh, Howie, I can’t do this.
我们都同意这样做是最好的 玛丽
We agreed it’s forthe best, Mary..
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
天啊!
Oh, God.
-我来拿底部… -不 不
I ‘ll take the bottom and you– No, no, no. Here.
-我搬得动 -你想我拿那个吗?
I can take that. So you want me to carry that?
-帮我一把 -亲爱的 你能拿螺旋桨吗?
Help me with that. Can you get the cooler? Honey, the cooler is–
-那很轻 – 让我来搬
That’s light, huh? Oh, I can get that. You can get it.
不 不
No, no, no, no!
-不要动任何东西 -我可以拿那飞机
Don’t take anything. I can take the plane.
把东西收拾好 关上车门
Put the thing up. Put the gate back up.
这是我们初遇的那天
This is the day,we met.
你站在海浪前 我就在远方画着你
You were down by the surf. I could just make you out in the distance.
我记得就在那时 我被深深吸引住
I remember being drawn to you even then.
我想 哈 奇怪 我在画别人的背
I thought, “Wow, how odd. I’m drawn to someone’s back. ”
那件让我牢牢记住的运动衫
You were in that orange sweatshirt that I would come to know so well.
充满爱恨交织
and even hate, eventually.
当时我想 太酷了 橙黄色的运动衫
At the time I thought, ” How cool! An orange sweatshirt.”
你好
Hi there.
我刚才看见你
I saw you sitting over here…
独自坐在这儿
by yourself,
于是我想 感谢上帝
and I thought, “Thank God.
原来还有不会玩这些东西的正常人
Someone normal who doesn’t know how to interact at these things either.”
是啊
Yeah.
我不知该说些什么
I don’t ever know what to say.
我是克莱门汀
I’m Clementine.
我能吃块你的鸡肉吗?
Can I borrow a piece ofyour chicken?
你就直接拿了
And then you just took it…
连我的回答都不等
without waiting for an answer.
如此亲密
It was so intimate,
就像我们已经是恋人
Iike we were already lovers.
我叫约耳
I’m Joel.
你好 约耳
Hi,Joel.
好了 不准取笑我的名字
So, no jokes about my name.
你的意思是像… “我亲爱的 我亲爱的克莱门汀”
You mean like… Oh, my darling, oh, my darling, my darling Clementine
腰浆果狗? 就像那种笑话?
Huckleberry Hound, that sort ofthing?
对 就像那样
Yeah. Like that.
不会 我不会开你玩笑的
Oh, no jokes. No jokes.
当我还是小孩时 我最爱看的卡♥通♥就是腰浆果狗
One of my favorite things when I was a kid was my Huckleberry Hound doll.
我想你的名字就像魔法
I think your name is magical.
时候到了 约耳
This is it, Joel.
很快我就会彻底消失
It’s gonna be gone soon.
我知道
I know.
我们该怎么办?
What dowe do?
好好享受这段时光
Enjoy it.
-你结过婚吗? -没有
You married? No.
我们去拜访下邻居
Let’s move into this neighborhood!
我的确和一个人生活在一起
I do sort of live with someone though.
-男的女的? -什么?
Male or female? What?
女的…女的
Female. Female.
那至少我没选错人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!