Oh, Patrick, it’s you.
我现在很痛苦
I’m so miserable right now.
-为什么? 出了什么事? -我不知道
-Why? What’s wrong? -I don ‘t know.
-什么? -我感到非常迷惑
-Excuse me? -I’m so confused!
我能帮你找什么书吗 先生?
Can I help you fiind something, sir?
迷惑? 你对什么感到迷惑 一切都好啊
Confused? What are you confused about? Everything’s fine.
宝贝 过来
Baby, come here.
你在害怕什么?
Scared of what?
-你爱我吗? -当然爱
Do you love me? of course I do.
系统的自我帮助区在哪里?
Where’s the self-help section?
你认为我丑吗?
Do you think I’m ugly?
不 你很漂亮
No! You’re beautiful!
-也许我该过来 -不 不
Maybe I should come over. No, no.
我不知道 我现在一团糟 帕特里克
I don’t know. I’m a mess, Patrick.
让我来吧 我会让你高兴
Well, just let me come over. I’ll cheer you up.
好的
Okay.
斯坦 我能离开一会儿吗? 我女友真的不高兴了
Stan, can I leave for a while? My girlfriend’s really upset.
我们正在清除这可怜人的记忆中…
We’re right in the middle of erasing this poor man’s–
让他走吧 斯坦!
Let him go, Stan!
让他走吧 我来帮忙
Let him go. I’ll help.
看到了吗? 这能有多难?
See? How hard can it be?
-她讨厌我 她想我离开 -那走吧
-She hates me. She wants me to go. -Go.
好的 我这就来 柑橘
All right. I’ll be right over, Tangerine.
你喜欢吗?
You like?
不错!
Oh, man!
用来配我的运动衫
I matched my sweatshirt exactly.
-哈 我喜欢 -真的?
-I like it. -You do?
你看上去像个柑橘
You look like a tangerine. Ohh!
克莱门氏小柑橘 汁多!
“Clemen-teen” the tangerine. Juicy!
-而且无核 -我喜欢这称呼
-And seedless. -I like that.
我喜欢柑橘
I like tangerines!
想看我学鸭叫吗?
Can you see me doing ducks?
-柑橘 -约尔 鸭子
Tangerine. Joel. Ducks. Quack-quack.
-他怎么知道这称呼? -谁知道?
-How does he know to call you that? -How did who know?
-噢 天啊! 克莱? -这很酷
-Oh, my God. Clem? -This is pretty,cool.
他们称呼自己为
That’s what they called themselves.
“撞击” 他们是唯一重要的乐队
The Clash–the only band that mattered.
他们的名字是有含义的
They called themselves that for a reason.
-真是惊异啊 不是吗? -社会正气…
-It’s amazing, isn’t it? -Like social justice
是的 彻底的了不起
Yeah, it’s totally incredible.
我在说医生为这世界所作的…
What Howard gives to the world.
是的
Yeah.
让人们能重新开始
To let people begin again.
这真美丽
It’s beautiful.
就像看着一个婴儿 如此纯洁、自♥由♥和单纯
You look at a baby, and it’s so pure and so free and so clean.
成年人的生活真是充满悲哀
And adults are like this mess of sadness…
和恐惧
and phobias.
而医生改变了这一切
Howard just makes it all go away.
天啊!
Oh, my,God.
-宝贝 怎么啦? -我不知道 我不知道!
-Baby, what’s going on? -I don’t know. I don’t know!
我感到迷失、害怕
I’m lost, I’m scared,
我感觉自己好像在消失
I feel like I’m disappearing.
-消失? -我皮肤开始松弛! 我在变老!
-Disappearing? -My skin’s coming off!. I’m getting old!
-一切对我好像都没意义 -你没在变老
-Nothing makes any sense to me! -You’re not getting old.
-一切好像都没意义 -噢 柑桔
-Nothing makes any sense. Nothing makes any sense. -Ohh, Tangerine.
一切好像都没意义
Nothing makes any sense.
-一切好像都没意义 -没事的 没事的
-Nothing makes any sense, Patrick. It’s okay. It’s okay.
我们去跳舞吧? 你想和我一起去蒙太克吗?
Hey, let’s go out dancing. You wanna go out to Montaukwith me?
-蒙太克?
-Montauk?
-不! 和我去波士顿 -当然 下个星期末去
-No! Come up to Boston with me. -Sure. We can go next weekend.
不 就现在 我必须得去
No, no. Now. Now. I have to go now.
我现在必须去看结冰的查尔斯河
I have to see the frozen Charles now.
你好 这是约耳家
Hi, it’s Joel.
请在听到信♥号♥♥后留言 我会回复的
Leave a message after the beep and I’ll get back to you.
斯坦 快接听
Pick up! Pick up, man!
等等 等一等
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
喂 什么事?
Hello? Yeah, what’s up?
我和这老女士有些问题要处理
I got into a little situation with the old lady.
你能一个人处理那里的事吗? 伙计 真抱歉
Can you handle things tonight alone? I’m really sorry, man.
别担心 伙计 一切都在我控制之中
Don’t worry about it. I got it under control, man.
-他现在处于自动清除程序之中
He’s pretty much on autopilot right now anyway.
-谢谢你 斯坦 我欠你的情
-Thanks, Stan. I owe you big-time.
伙计 我得挂了
Dude, I gotta go. I gotta go.
查尔斯河
Charles.
来吧 查尔斯河
Come on, Charles.
“你和我在查尔斯河上 我想现在就死去 克莱”
“Look! You and me on the Charles River. I could die right now, Clem.
“我真的很快乐 以前从未如此感受 我现在就在…”
I’m just happy. I’ve never felt that before. I’m just exactly where I want”
-我好兴奋! -我也很兴奋!
-I’m so excited. -I’m excited too!
把这个…
I got you this…
-什么? -送给你
What? thing, um–
情人节快乐
Happy early Valentine’s Day.
是什么?
What is it?
我不知道 打开看看
I don’t know. Open it up.
这太棒了!
It’s gorgeous!
-你喜欢吗? -是的 正合我口味
-You like it? -Yeah. It’s just my taste. Really.
我还从未和送我喜欢珠宝的人出去约会
I’ve never gone out with a guy who bought me a piece of jewelry I liked.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-走吧 -好的
-Let’s go. -Okay.
-亲爱的约耳 -什么 柑桔?
Joely? Yeah, Tangerine?
我丑吗?
Am I ugly?
当我还是小孩时 我觉得自己很丑
When I was a kid, I thought I was.
真不敢相信我已这么多愁善感了
Can’t believe I’m crying already.
有时我认为人们不知道 小孩是多么的孤独
Sometimes I think people don’t understand how lonely,it is to be a kid.
就像你感到自己很渺小
Like you don’t matter.
所以我八岁时…
So, I’m eight…
我拥有这些玩具
and I have these toys,
这些洋娃娃
these dolls.
我最喜欢一个很丑的女洋娃娃 我叫她克莱门汀
My fiavorite is this ugly girl doll who I call Clementine.
我不停的对她大喊
And I keep yelling at her:
“你不能这么丑! 变漂亮! ”
“You can’t be ugly! Be pretty!”
这很奇怪
It’s weird.
就像如果我可以把她变漂亮
Like ifil can transform her,
那我也会魔术般的变漂亮
I would magically, change too.
你很漂亮!
You’re pretty.
亲爱的约耳 永远不要离开我
Joely, don’t ever leave me.
你很漂亮 很漂亮 很漂亮…
Pretty. Pretty. Pretty. Pretty.
米玆维克医生 求你让我保留这段回忆
Mierzwiak, please let me keep this memory..
就这一段
Just this one.
我不想拖着你 来吧!
I don’t wanna hold your hand. Come on.
停下
Stop it!
我想现在就死去 克莱
I could die right now, Clem.
我真的很…
I’m just…
高兴
happy.
我从未如此感受
I’ve never felt that before.
我现在就在…
I’m just exactly…
我一直想去的地方
where I wanna be.
克莱?
Clem?
我想停下来!
I wanna call it off.
我得想办法告诉他们
I’ll giveyou a sign.
我想停下来!
I wanna call it off!.
你听到了吗? 我无法忍♥受了!
Can you hear me? I don’t want this anymore!
我想停下来!
I wanna call it off!.
“你不是无事可做”
“Whenyou ain’t got nothing to do”
“我想我会娶你”
“I think I’ll marry.you”
有人听到了吗?
Is anybody there?
-克莱门汀! -约耳!
Clementine? Joel?
-克莱… -约耳?
Clement– Joely?
-克莱! -约耳?
Clem! Joel?
克莱!
Clem!
-怎么啦? -我们得离开
-What? -We gotta go. We gotta go.
-什么? 去哪儿? -我想到阻止这事的办法

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!