Tell me something.
昨晚宴会上…
Those two girls…
…那两个女孩…
…at the party last night…
你…
Did you…
…有没有…
…by any chance…
…机会…
…happen to…
…和她们上♥床♥?
…fuck them?
什么?
What?
你都在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我是说 很明显…
I’m talking about the two girls…
…你对那两个女孩很着迷
…that you were so blatantly hitting on.
我可没对任何人着迷
I wasn’t hitting on anybody.
她们是什么人?
Who were they?
几个模特罢了
They were just a couple of models.
那你和她们消失那么久是去哪了?
And where did you disappear to with them for so long?
等等…
Wait a minute.
我没和任何人一起消失
I didn’t disappear with anybody.
齐格勒感觉不太舒服…
Ziegler wasn’t feeling too well…
…让人叫我去楼上给他看看
…and I got called upstairs to see him.
话说回来 和你跳舞的那个家伙是谁?
Anyway, who was the guy you were dancing with?
是齐格勒的一个朋友
A friend of the Zieglers.
他想干嘛?
What did he want?
他想干嘛?
What did he want?
马上…
Sex…
…去楼上
…upstairs.
做♥爱♥
Then and there.
就这些?
Is that all?
对 就这些
Yeah, that was all.
想和我太太睡觉
Just wanted to fuck my wife.
没错
That’s right.
我想这可以理解
Well, I guess that’s understandable.
可以理解?
Understandable?
因为你是个非常…
Because you are a very…
…非常漂亮的女人
…very beautiful woman.
等等
Wait.
因为我是个漂亮女人…
Because I’m a beautiful woman…
…所以凡是男人 想找我聊天的唯一理由…
…the only reason any man ever wants to talk to me…
…就是想和我上♥床♥ 你是这个意思吗?
…is because he wants to fuck me. Is that what you’re saying?
我不认为绝对是那样…
Well, I don’t think it’s quite that black and white…
…但我们都清楚男人喜欢什么
…but I think we both know what men are like.
照这么说…
So on that basis…
…我可以认定你想和那两个模特上♥床♥了
…I should conclude that you wanted to fuck those two models.
总会有例外
There are exceptions.
你凭什么说自己是个例外?
And what makes you an exception?
我之所以认为自己是个例外…
What makes me an exception is that…
…是因为我爱的是你
…I happen to be in love with you.
因为我们已经结婚…
And because we’re married…
…因为我决不会欺骗你…
…and because I would never lie to you…
…或者伤害你
…or hurt you.
你有没有意识到你的意思是…
Do you realize that what you’re saying…
…你不会 和那两个模特上♥床♥的唯一理由…
…is that the only reason you wouldn’t fuck those models…
…是出于尊重我?
…is out of consideration for me?
而不是因为你确实不想
Not because you really wouldn’t want to.
冷静一下 爱丽丝
Let’s just relax, Alice.
大♥麻♥让你有点失控了
This pot is making you aggressive.
不 这不关大♥麻♥的事 是因为你
No! It’s not the pot. It’s you!
为什么你就不能坦白回答我?
Why can’t you ever give me a straight fucking answer?
我觉得我就是在实话实说
I was under the impression that’s what I was doing.
我都不知道我们现在在争什么
I don’t even know what we’re arguing about here.
我没争
I’m not arguing.
我只想找出你的出发点
I’m just trying to find out where you’re coming from.
我的出发点?
Where I’m coming from?
这么说吧 假如有个很漂亮的女人…
Let’s say, for example, you have some gorgeous woman…
…一♥丝♥不♥挂♥站在你的办公室里…
…standing in your office naked…
…而你在检查她那该死的乳♥房♥♥
…and you’re feeling her fucking tits.
我想知道…
Now, what I want to know…
我想知道 当你捏它们的时候你在想些什么?
I want to know what you’re thinking about when you’re squeezing them.
艾莉丝 我可是个医生
Alice, I happen to be a doctor.
绝对不会心存杂念
It’s all very impersonal…
…而且你也知道总会有护士在场
…and you know there’s always a nurse present.
所以你捏♥弄♥乳♥房♥♥的时候 纯粹只是工作需要 对吗?
So when you’re feeling tits, it’s nothing more than your professionalism?
一点不错
Exactly.
我面对病人时绝对不会想入非非
Sex is the last thing on my mind when I’m with a patient.
那么 当她的小奶头被捏♥弄♥时…
Now, when she is having her little titties squeezed…
…你觉得她会不会幻想…
…do you think she ever has fantasies…
…帅气的比尔医生的老二是什么样子?
…about what handsome Dr.Bill’s dickie might be like?
够了 我敢担♥保♥这个假定的…
Come on, I can assure you sex is the last thing…
…见鬼的女病人决不会胡思乱想
…on this fucking hypothetical woman patient’s mind.
你凭什么如此肯定?
And what makes you so sure?
最大的理由就是…
If for no better reason…
…因为她会担心我的检查结果
…because she’s afraid of what I might find.
那在你告诉她一切正常之后呢? 然后会怎样?
So after you tell her that everything’s fine, what then?
然后怎样?
What then?
怎么说呢 爱丽丝…
I don’t know, Alice…
然后会怎样?
What then?
女人不会…
Women don’t…
她们通常不会那样想
They basically just don’t think like that.
数百万年的进化结果 对不对?
Millions of years of evolution, right?
男人有机会就到处鬼混…
Men have to stick it every place they can…
…但对女人而言 就只是安全感和责任感…
…but for women, it is just about security and commitment…
…以及其他的鬼话
…and whatever the fuck else!
你说得太绝对了 但有些事情确实是这样
A little oversimplified, Alice. But yes, something like that.
是不是只有你们男人才知道
If you men only knew.
我只知道你已经神智不清 你在找我的碴…
What I do know is you got stoned, you tried to pick a fight…
…现在又想让我嫉妒
…and now you’re trying to make me jealous.
可你不是那种会嫉妒的人 对吗?
But you’re not the jealous type, are you?
对 我不是
No, I’m not.
你从没为我吃过醋是不是?
You’ve never been jealous about me, have you?
是的 没有
No, I haven’t.
为什么你不会为我吃醋?
And why haven’t you ever been jealous about me?
我不知道 爱丽丝 也许是因为你是我妻子
Well, I don’t know, Alice. Maybe because you’re my wife.
也许是因为你是我孩子的母亲…
Maybe because you’re the mother of my child…
…而且我知道你决不会对我不忠
…and I know you would never be unfaithful to me.
你非常非常相信自己…
You are very, very sure of yourself…
…是不是?
…aren’t you?

No.
我是相信你
I’m sure of you.
你觉得这很可笑?
Do you think that’s funny?
去他妈的
All right. Fuck it.
这种状况他妈的很可笑 是不是?
Now we get the fucking laughing fit, right?
你…
Do you…
你记得去年夏天在科特角的事吗?
Do you remember last summer at Cape Cod?
记不记得有天晚上在餐厅…
Do you remember one night in the dining room…
…有个年轻海军军官…
…there was this young naval officer…
…和另外两个军官坐在我们旁边的桌上?
…and he was sitting near our table with two other officers?

No.
侍者给他带了个口信 然后他就走了
The waiter brought him a message, at which point he left.
一点印象都没有吗?
Nothing rings a bell?
…我第一次见到他是那天早上在大堂
Well…I first saw him that morning in the lobby.
他当时在登记住宿…
He was checking into the hotel…
…然后门房♥拿上行李领着他…
…and he was following the bellboy with his luggage…
…去坐电梯
…to the elevator.
经过我身边时他瞥了我一眼 就一眼
He glanced at me as he walked past. Just a glance.
仅此而已
Nothing more.
却让我几乎无法…
But I could hardly…
…动弹
…move.
那天下午…
That afternoon…
…海莲娜和她的朋友去看电影
…Helena went to the movies with her friend…
…我们俩做♥爱♥
…and you and I made love.
然后一起计划我们的未来…
And we made plans about our future…
…还谈到了海莲娜

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!