Listen, let’s just say for one second…
…就算我告诉你
…that I was prepared to do that.
但你穿成这样还是哪也去不了
You couldn’t get in anyway in those clothes.
为什么?
Why not?
因为每个人都穿着礼服戴着面具
Because everyone is always costumed and masked.
这个时候你上什么鬼地方去弄礼服?
Where the hell are you gonna get a costume at this hour?
谢谢 不用找了
Thanks. Keep the change.
喂? 是哪位?
Yes? Who is it?
彼特 我是比尔-哈佛
Peter, this is Bill Harford.
很抱歉这时候来打扰你 但我需要你帮忙
I apologize for disturbing you at this hour, but I need your help.
你想找谁?
Who is it that you want?
真对不起 我想找彼特-格朗宁
I’m very sorry. I’m looking for Peter Grenning…
…”彩虹时尚”的店主
…the owner of Rainbow Fashions.
你是谁?
What’s your name?
我是比尔-哈佛
My name is Bill Harford.
格朗宁先生的医生
I’m Mr.Grenning’s doctor.
你是他的医生?
You are Grenning’s doctor?
好吧
Okay.
等一下
Just a moment.
你找彼特-格朗宁?
You are looking for Peter Grenning?
是的
Yes, I am.
他一年多前就搬到芝加哥去了
He moved to Chicago over a year ago.
他搬到芝加哥去了?
He moved to Chicago?
我一点都不知道
I wasn’t aware of that.
那”彩虹时尚”的店主现在是你了?
Then are you the present owner of Rainbow Fashions?
是的 没错
Yes, I am.
那首先…
Well, first of all…
…得请你原谅我这个时候来打扰你了 请问怎么称呼…
…please let me apologize again for disturbing you at this hour, Mr…
米利奇
Milich.
米利奇先生 先向你证明一下我确实是哈佛医生…
Mr.Milich. Just to let you know that I really am Dr.Harford…
…这是我在纽约州的行医执照
…this is my New York State Medical Board card.
没错 看来你确实是哈佛医生
Okay, so you are Dr.Harford.
如果见到彼特 我会告诉他你在找他
If I see Peter, I tell him you were looking for him.
不 等等 拜托 拜托…
Oh, no, wait. Please, please…
听我说 我今晚来这的目的…
Listen, the reason that I came here tonight was…
主要的目的 是想租一套衣服
Basically, the reason is that I need a costume.
而且我愿意多付你100美元的租金…
And I’d be happy to pay you $ 100 over the rental price…
…略作补偿
…for the inconvenience.
100美元?
A hundred dollars?
恐怕不够
I don’t think so.
200美元怎么样?
How about $200?
多付200美元租金?
Two hundred dollars over the rental price?
请进
Come in.
这年头小心点总不会错
Can’t be too careful these days.
请吧
Please.
你是想找什么特别的服装吗?
Is it any special costume you are looking for?
我需要一件小礼服 一件带风帽的斗篷和一个面具
I need a tux, a cloak with a hood and a mask.
带风帽的斗篷和面具?
A cloak with a hood and a mask?
我想应该能找到
I think we’ll find something for you.
请跟我来
Follow me, please.
太好了
Good.
栩栩如生 是吧?
Looks like alive, huh?
– 太逼真了 – 来吧
– It’s wonderful. – Come.
斗篷要什么颜色?
So what color cloak?
红色 棕红色?
Red, brown, red?
黑色
Black.
这位好医生就不想打扮得更有趣点吗?
The good doctor wouldn’t like something more colorful?
– 不用了 – 小丑 警♥察♥ 海盗?
– I don’t think so. – Clowns, officers, pirates?
不 只要小礼服 黑色斗篷…
No, just the tux, the black cloak…
要有风帽外加面具
With a hood and a mask.
脱掉外套吧
May I take your coat?
– 你是医生 对吧? – 是的 没错
– You are medicine doctor, yes? – Yes, I am.
– 我的头发有点问题 – 你的头发?
– I have some problem with my hair. – Your hair?
它们掉得太快了
It’s starting to fall down too fast.
两个星期就掉了很多 主要是这
I lost, in two weeks, a lot of hair. Mostly here.
看 就是这
Look at this. Here.
看到了?
You see?
那么?
And?
这恐怕不是我的专长
I’m afraid this really isn’t my field.
什么? 你帮不了我?
What? You can’t help me?
对 你该找个专治头发的专科医生
No. You should see a trichologist. It’s a hair specialist.
米利奇先生 我今晚确实要赶时间
Mr.Milich, I’ve obviously left things a bit late tonight.
不介意的话…
So if you don’t mind…
我也得抓紧时间回去睡觉
I’m in hurry too, to get back to bed.
我明白
I understand.
黑色斗篷是吧?
So black cloak?
你听到没有?
Did you hear something?
是什么声音?
What is this?
会是什么?
What is it?
这是什么?
What is this?
这到底是怎么回事?
What on earth is going on here?!
米利奇 请听我解释
Milich, I can explain everything.
你 你在这干什么?
You! What are you doing here?
我发誓我要杀了你
I promise I’ll kill you!
还有你 你还有没有廉耻?
And you! Have you no sense of decency?
先生们 你们还有没有廉耻?
Gentlemen, have you no sense of decency?!
米利奇 你疯了吗? 是这位小姐邀请我们来这的
Milich, are you crazy? We were invited here by the young lady.
小姐? 这是我女儿 你们没看到她还是个孩子吗?
Young lady? This is my daughter! Couldn’t you see she’s a child?
– 你得去向警♥察♥解释 – 警♥察♥?
– You will have to explain to police! – To the police?!
你这小娼妇 我要杀了你
You little whore! I kill you for this.
我发誓 我要杀了你 我要杀了你
I promise, I’ll kill you! I’ll kill you!
请帮我抓住那女孩
Hold on to that girl for me, please!
米利奇 真是岂有此理 是这位小姐邀请我们来的
Milich, this is preposterous. The young lady invited us here.
你看不出她脑子有毛病吗?
Couldn’t you see she is deranged?!
医生 抱歉让你久等了
Doctor, I’m sorry to keep you waiting.
先生们 现在这是警♥察♥的事了
Gentlemen, this is now a police matter.
你们乖乖呆在这等我回来
You will please stay here until I return.
让我们出去
Let us out of here!
想都不要想
That’s out of the question.
医生 真抱歉 你说什么颜色来着?
Doctor, sorry. What color did you say?
– 黑色吗? – 黑色
– Black? – Black.
先生们 现在请他妈的安静点
Gentlemen, please have the goodness to be quiet for the moment!
没看到我在招呼客人吗?
Couldn’t you see I try to serve my customer?
对不起
Sorry.
你 小娼妇 快去睡觉 贱♥货♥
And you, little whore, go to bed at once, you depraved creature.
我招呼完客人再来收拾你
I’ll deal with you after I serve this gentleman.
你该穿件有貂皮衬里的斗篷
You should have a cloak lined with ermine.
到了 74块5
Okay, that’s $74.50.
74块5 好的
Seventy-four fifty. All right.
这是80
There’s 80.
我答应多给你50的 对吧?
I promised you 50 bucks over the meter, right?
如果你在这等我 我会加到100
I’ll make that a hundred, if you wait for me.
可以继续打表
Just let the meter run.
我回来后给你另一半 车费照付
I’ll give you the other half plus the meter when I get back.
– 行吗? – 你要去多久?
– Okay? – How long you gonna be?
不知道 也许会超过一小时 但也许只是10分钟
I don’t know, maybe an hour or more. But maybe only 10 minutes.
我的东西就留在后座上
I’ll leave my stuff here in the back.
晚安 先生
Good evening, sir.
晚安
Good evening.
需要我们效劳吗?
Can we be of any help?
我猜你是想要暗号♥
I suppose you’d like the password.
只要您不介意
If you’d like, sir.
菲岱里奥
Fidelio.
谢谢 先生 我们送您进去
Thank you, sir. We’ll run you up to the house.
晚安 先生
Good evening, sir.
晚安
Good evening.
暗号♥ 先生?
Password, sir?
菲岱里奥
Fidelio.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
我不知道你以为自己在干什么
I’m not sure what you think you’re doing.
但你不该来这

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!