…and we talked about Helena.
可是…
And yet…
…不管什么时候…
…at no time…
…他…
…was he ever…
…都在我脑子里盘旋
…out of my mind.
我那时在想 如果他想要我…
And I thought if he wanted me…
…哪怕只是…
…even if it was only…
…一个晚上…
…for one night…
…我都愿意放弃一切
…I was ready to give up everything.

You.
海莲娜
Helena.
整个见鬼的将来
My whole fucking future.
所有一切
Everything.
但是很奇怪 因为我在这么想的同时…
And yet it was weird, because at the same time…
…却比以往任何时候都更爱你
…you were dearer to me than ever.
那时我对你的爱…
And at that moment, my love for you…
…夹杂着…
…was both…
…痛苦和哀伤
…tender and sad.
那晚我几乎无法入睡…
I barely slept that night…
…而且第二天早上是在恐慌之中醒过来
…and I woke up the next morning in a panic.
我不知道自己是担心他已经离去…
I didn’t know whether I was afraid that he had left…
…还是害怕他可能仍然在那
…or that he might still be there.
但是吃晚饭时…
But by dinner…
…我知道他已经走了…
…I realized he was gone…
…而我也…
…and I was…
…放心了
…relieved.
是的 我是哈佛医生
Yes, this is Dr.Harford.
什么时候的事?
When did it happen?
我有地址
I have the address.
谢谢
Thank you.
卢- 内森逊死了
Lou Nathanson just died.
我想我得过去露个面
I think I have to go over there and show my face.
– 你好 罗莎 – 晚上好 哈佛医生
– Hello, Rosa. – Good evening, Dr.Harford.
– 内森逊小姐怎么样? – 不太好 她在卧室
– How is Miss Nathanson? – Not so good. She’s in the bedroom.
谢谢
Thank you.
请进
Come in.
玛莉恩…
Marion…
哈佛医生…
Oh, Dr.Harford…
你能来太好了
How good of you to come.
我一得到消息就赶来了
I came as soon as I got the message.
谢谢
Thank you.
– 我很遗憾 – 谢谢
– I’m so sorry. – Thank you.
你父亲…
Your father was…
他是个非常勇敢的人
He was a very brave man.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你还撑得住吧?
How are you holding up?
我有点麻木
I’m a bit numb.
我不敢相信这是真的
I don’t think it’s really sunk in yet.
还是坐下再说吧
Would you like to sit down?
太难以接受了
It’s so unreal.
他白天还好好的
Daddy had such a good day.
头脑很清醒 还记得很多事情
His mind was clear, and he remembered so many things.
他还吃了点晚餐…
Then he had a little dinner…
…然后说他想休息一下
…and he said he felt like taking a nap.
我到厨房♥和罗莎聊了最多半个小时…
I went into the kitchen and talked to Rosa for half an hour at most…
…当我去看他怎么样的时候…
…and when I went to see how he was…
…我还以为他是睡着了
…I just thought he was asleep.
然后才发现他已经停止了呼吸
Then I realized he wasn’t breathing.
照这么说…
From what you’ve said…
…我相信你父亲是在睡梦中平静离去的
…I’m sure your father died peacefully in his sleep.
天啊 但愿是这样
Oh, God, I hope so.
我想我更担心的是他会走得太痛苦…
I think I’ve been more afraid of the way it was going to happen…
…而不是会不会离去
…than his death itself.
你有没有打电♥话♥通知亲友?
Have you had a chance to phone any of your relatives?
我给伦敦的继母打过电♥话♥ 但她不在
I tried to call my stepmother in London, but she was out.
我男朋友卡尔正在通知亲友…
My boyfriend, Carl, is making some calls…
…他很快就会过来
…and he’ll be coming over soon.
我想你在这见过他几次
I think you’ve met Carl here a few times.
是的 我记得 他是个老师对吧?
Yes, I remember him. He’s a teacher, isn’t he?
是个数学教授
A math professor.
我们打算在5月结婚
We’re going to get married in May.
真是个好消息 恭喜你
Well, that’s wonderful news. Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
卡尔在密歇根大学有个新的教师职位
Carl has a new teaching appointment at the University of Michigan.
我们很快就会搬过去
We’ll be moving out there soon.
密歇根是个好地方 你一定会很喜欢
Michigan’s a beautiful state. I think you’ll like it a lot.
换个环境可能对你有好处
It really could be a wonderful change for you, Marion.
天啊 不…
Oh, my God, no…
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你…
I love you.
我爱你 我爱你 我爱你…
I love you, I love you, I love you.
我不想和卡尔一起走
I don’t want to go away with Carl.
玛莉恩 我想你还不明白…
Marion, I don’t think you realize…
我明白
I do.
就算我永远再见不到你 至少也要住在离你不远的地方
Even if I’m never to see you again, I want at least to live near you.
玛莉恩 听我说 听我说
Marion, listen to me. Listen to me.
你现在心情很乱 不知道自己在说些什么
You’re very upset, and I don’t think you realize what you’re saying.
我爱你
I love you.
我们几乎不了解对方
We barely know each other.
除了你父亲的事我们从没聊过别的
We haven’t had a single conversation about anything except your father.
我爱你
I love you.
也许是卡尔
That’s probably Carl.
请不要看不起我
Please don’t despise me.
– 你好 罗莎 – 你好 托马斯先生
– Hello, Rosa. – Hello, Mr.Thomas.
– 她在卧室吗? – 是的
– Is she in the bedroom? – Yes, she is.
谢谢
Thank you.
请进
Come in.
亲爱的
Darling.
我很难过
I’m so very sorry.
你还好吧?
Are you all right?
还好
I’m okay.
– 哈佛医生 晚上好 – 晚上好 卡尔
– Dr.Harford, good evening. – Good evening, Carl.
你今晚能来真是太感谢你了
Thank you very much for coming over here tonight.
– 这是我起码能做到的 – 但对我们意味着很多
– It’s the least I could do. – It means a lot to us.
谢谢
Thank you.
我得走了
I was actually on my way out.
玛莉恩…
Marion…
…你父亲一直为你而自豪…
…your father was very proud of you…
…我知道 在最后几个月是你给了他很大的安慰
…and I know you gave him great comfort these last months.
谢谢
Thank you.
我送你出去
I’ll show you out.
晚安
Good night.
…她嘴里叼着支红玫瑰
Listen to this. She had a red rose in her mouth.
在我面前跳起了艳舞
She was doing a Mexican lap dance right in my face.
真的 我脖子后边还留着疤呢
I’m serious! I got scars on the back of my neck.
这娘娘腔是哪个队的?
What team’s this switch hitter playing for?
– 看来是”粉红”队 – 看这个同性恋
– Looks like the pink team. – Look at this faggot!
看着点 同性恋
Hey, watch it, you faggot!
圣诞快乐 “玛丽”
Merry Christmas, Mary!
– 你的老相好在这 – 绝对一流
– Your butt-brothers are back there! – Prime cut of meat!
想不想骑一下 死娘娘腔?
You want to take a ride in this fudge-tunnel, you stupid faggot?
你应该有对大奶♥子♥ 滚远点
You should have tits, you’re standing so close!
– 我拉的屎都比你那玩意要粗 – 来吧 男子汉
– I got dumps that are bigger than you! – Come on, macho man!
– 想来一下吗 宝贝? – 只许出不许进 亲爱的
– You want a piece of this, baby? – Exit only, honey.
打扰一下 请问几点了?
Excuse me. Do you know what time it is?
十点十二
Ten past 12.
正要去什么地方吗?
Going anywhere special?
不 只是随便走走
No, I’m just taking a walk.
想不想找点乐子?
How’d you like to have a little fun?
什么?
I’m sorry?
找点乐子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!