迈克有1.75美元
And Mike has $ 1.75.
乔比迈克多多少钱?
Joe has how much more money than Mike?
0.75美元?
$0.75?
那么这该用减法还是用加法呢?
So is it gonna be a subtraction or an addition?
“多多少”就表示应该用减法
“How much more” means that it would be a subtraction.
对 因为你要算的是差额
Yeah, because you’re going to be taking. Right.
有很多人围着我们
And there were all these other people around us.
好几百个 到处都是
Hundreds of them, everywhere.
所有人都在做♥爱♥
Everyone was fucking.
而且我还… 和其他男人做♥爱♥
And then I… I was fucking other men.
很多…
So many…
…我都记不清有多少
…I don’t know how many I was with.
不用找了 圣诞快乐
Keep the change. Merry Christmas.
是谁?
What is it?
多米娜?
Domino?
她不在
No, she’s not in.
她会不会很快回来?
Are you expecting her back soon?
不会
No, I’m not.
我有东西送给她 能麻烦你收一下吗?
I have something for her. Can I leave this with you?
等等
Just a minute.
我该说是谁送的?
Can I say who it’s from?
就告诉她是…
Well, just tell her it’s from…
…比尔
…Bill.
你就是比尔?
You’re Bill?
就是那个比尔? 昨晚来过的那个医生?
The Bill? You’re the doctor who was here last night?
我想是的
Well, I suppose I am.
多米娜说你对她很好
Domino said how nice you were to her.
是吗?
Did she?
愿意进来坐坐吗?
Why don’t you come in for a second?
当然
Sure.
我叫莎莉
I’m Sally.
你好 莎莉
Hello, Sally.
你估计多米娜什么时候能回来?
So do you have any idea when you expect Domino back?
不知道
I have no idea.
不知道?
You have no idea?
老实说 也许她根本不会回来
To be perfectly honest, she may not even be coming back.
也许根本不会回来?
She may not even be coming back?
我…
I…
你…?
You…?
我想…有件事我该告诉你
I think there’s something that I should tell you.
是吗?
Really?
但我不知该怎么说
But I just don’t know. I don’t know.
是吗? 什么事?
You don’t know? Well, what is it?
不知道该怎么跟你说
I don’t know whether to tell you this.
为什么你不坐下来呢?
Why don’t you have a seat?
先坐下吧
Let’s sit down.
– 我不知道该怎么说 – 你不知道该怎么说?
– I don’t quite know how to say this. – You don’t quite know how?
既然你昨晚和多米娜在一起…
Well, considering that you were with Domino last night…
…我觉得就应该让你知道这件事…
…I think it would be only fair to you to let you know…
…今早她拿到了血液检验结果…
…that she got the results of a blood test this morning…
…HIV(爱♥滋♥病)呈阳性
…and it was HIV-positive.
HIV阳性?
HIV-positive?
我非常 非常遗憾听到这事
I am very, very sorry to hear that.
这是个很大的打击
I mean, it’s absolutely devastating.
想喝点什么吗?
Listen, can I offer you anything?
咖啡行吗?
A cup of coffee maybe?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我想…
I think…
…也许我还是走比较好
…maybe I’d better be going.
– 计程车 – 收工了
– Taxi! – Off duty.
请给我一杯卡布其诺
I’ll just have a cappuccino, please.
我会给你送过来
I’ll bring it over to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
“前选美皇后在酒店吸毒过量昏迷不醒”
– 晚上好 – 晚上好
– Good evening. – Good evening.
我是哈佛医生
I’m Dr.Harford.
我有位病人阿曼达- 科琳小姐 今早住进了这家医院
One of my patients was admitted this morning. Miss Amanda Curran.
能告诉我她在几号♥房♥吗?
Could you please give me her room number?
当然 医生 她叫什么?
Certainly, doctor. Her name again?
科琳 阿曼达-科琳
Curran. Amanda Curran.
C-U-R-R-A-N吗?
C-U-R-R-A-N?
阿曼达-科琳小姐吗?
Miss Amanda Curran?
是的
That’s right.
很遗憾 医生 科琳小姐下午去世了
I’m sorry, doctor. Miss Curran died this afternoon.
她死了?
She died this afternoon?
是的 下午3:45
Yes, at 3:45 p.m.
很遗憾
I’m sorry.
因为那会让我送命…
Because it could cost me my life…
…也许你也会
…and possibly yours.
是 我是哈佛医生
Yes, this is Dr.Harford.
今晚?
Tonight?
不 不 没关系
No, no, that’s okay.
请告诉他我大约20分钟后到
Please tell him I’ll be there in about 20 minutes.
请进
Come in.
比尔 真感谢你能来 麻烦你真不好意思
Bill, I appreciate you coming. Sorry to drag you out here.
– 把外套给我吧 – 我反正也没事 谢谢
– Let me have your coat. – I was out anyway. Thank you.
想喝一杯吗?
How about a drink?
– 你来一杯吗? – 当然
– Are you having one? – Sure.
想喝什么?
What would you like?
来点威士忌好了
Just a little scotch.
好的
Good.
要加什么吗? 不加?
How do you take it? Neat?
谢谢
Please.
那晚的聚会太棒了
That was a terrific party the other night.
– 爱丽丝和我都很开心 – 那就好
– Alice and I had a wonderful time. – Well, good.
很高兴你们都能来
It was great seeing you both.
敬你
Cheers.
你正在玩吗?
Were you playing?
不 只是随便玩玩而已
No, I was just knocking a few balls around.
– 这酒真不错 – 是25年陈的
– Beautiful scotch. – That’s a 25-year-old.
– 你拿一箱去吧 – 不 谢谢
– I’ll send you over a case. – No, please.
干嘛不?
Why not?
想玩玩吗?
You feel like playing?
不 谢谢 你继续吧 我看你玩
No, thanks. You go ahead, I’ll watch.
我…
I was just…
听我说…
Listen…
我之所以叫你过来…
The reason I asked you to come over is…
…是想和你谈件事
…I need to talk to you about something.
尽管说
Sure.
有点不太好说
It’s a little bit awkward.
但我必须坦白告诉你
And I have to be completely frank.
是不是你有什么问题?
What kind of problem are you having?
不是健康方面的事
It isn’t a medical problem.
实际上…
Actually…
…和你有关
…it concerns you.
我知道昨晚发生了什么事
I know what happened last night.
也知道事情后来是什么样
And I know what’s been going on since then.
我觉得你也许…
And I think you just might…
…有一两件事弄错了
…have the wrong idea about one or two things.
抱歉 维克多 我…
I’m sorry, Victor, I…
你到底在说什么?
What in the hell are you talking about?
得了 比尔 别装了
Please, Bill, no games.
我当时在场
I was there.
在屋子里
At the house.
我看到了发生的一切
I saw everything that went on.
你以为你当时到底在干什么?
What the hell did you think you were doing?
我根本无从想象…
I couldn’t even begin to imagine…
…你是怎么打听到的…
…how you’d heard about it…
…更别说你是怎么混进去的
…let alone got yourself through the door.
后来我记起你认识那天晚会上 的那个混♥蛋♥钢琴师…
Then I remembered seeing you with that prick piano player…
…叫他妈尼克什么的那个

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!