Have a little fun?
我就住在这
I just live right down there.
想不想和我一起进去?
Would you like to come inside with me?
和你一起进去?
Come inside with you?
总比在外边要好
It’s a lot nicer in there than it is out here.
你住在这?
You live in there?
一个人?
By yourself?
不 有个室友 但她不在
No. I have a roommate, but she’s not home.
不会有事的
Hey, it’s okay.
没人会打扰我们
Listen, no one will bother us.
不会有事 来吧
It’s okay. Come on.
来吧
Come on.
就是这
This is it.
好漂亮的树
That’s a nice tree.
很抱歉这么乱 女佣放假了
Sorry about the mess. Maid’s day off.
这里…
It’s…
…挺舒服 是个…
…cozy. It’s a…
…不错的住处
…cozy place.
还行吧
It’s okay.
你觉得我们该谈谈钱的事吗?
Do you suppose we should talk about money?
我想是的
Yeah, I guess so.
这得看你想怎么做
That depends on what you want to do.
你想怎么做?
What do you want to do?
你的意思呢?
What do you recommend?
我的意思?
What do I recommend?
我宁可来点实际的
I’d rather not put it into words.
就由我作主怎么样?
How about you just leave it up to me?
悉听尊便
I’m in your hands.
150怎么样?
And how does 150 sound?
很不错
Sounds wonderful.
别担心 我不会限定时间
Don’t worry. I don’t keep track of the time.
谢谢
Thank you.
帕戈 帕戈
Prego, prego.
– 格拉奇 – 欢迎
– Grazie. – You’re welcome.
如果我是意大利人的话 他会说我在意大利
If I was Italian, he’d have answered me in Italian.
可以开始吗?
Shall we?
不好意思
Excuse me.
一切都还好吧?
Is everything all right?
是的 我只是想知道你还要呆多久
I was just wondering if you were going to be much longer?
听我说 现在还不能确定
Listen, it’s a little difficult to talk right now.
也许得要一阵子
It could be awhile.
大概要多久?
Any idea how long?
我确实说不好
No, I don’t really know.
我们还在等一些亲友
We’re still waiting for some relatives to arrive.
是吗 那我现在去睡觉了
Well, I’m gonna go to bed now.
那是比尔医生的太太吧?
Was that Mrs.Dr.Bill?
你是不是得走了?
Do you have to go?
我是不是得走了?
Do I have to go?
我想是的
I think I do.
你确定?
Are you sure?
恐怕是的
Yes, I’m afraid so.
但不管怎样我都会付钱给你
But listen, I want to pay you anyway.
你刚才说的是多少? 150吗?
How much did you say it was? Hundred and fifty?
但知道吗? 你不用为这个操心
But you know what? You don’t have to bother about that.
不 没关系
No, it’s all right.
– 不 真的 你不用这样做 – 不 我愿意
– No, really. You don’t have to. – No, I want to.
真的?
Really?
那就多谢了
Well, thank you very much.
谢谢
Thank you.
您愿意找张桌子还是就坐在吧台?
Would you like a table, or would you like to sit at the bar?
– 我想找张桌子 – 请跟我来
– I’d like a table. – Please follow me.
– 我来帮您拿外套 – 谢谢
– Can I take your coat? – Thank you.
您想喝点什么?
Could I get you anything to drink?
– 来杯啤酒好了 – 好的
– I’d like a beer. – Certainly.
一 二 一-二-三-四
One, two, one-two-three-four.
今晚演出到此为止 女士们先生们
That’s it for tonight, ladies and gentlemen.
贝斯手 拉里-麦克维先生 鼓手 基普-弗莱明先生
On the bass, Mr.Larry McVey. On the drums, Kip Fleming.
吉他手 独一无二的博比-伯曼先生
And on the guitar, the one, the only, Mr.Bobby Berman.
接下来的两星期我们都会在这 请多多捧场
We’ll be here for the next two weeks, so please do stop by.
我是尼克-南丁格尔 晚安
I’m Nick Nightingale. Good night.
– 尼克 太棒了 – 谢谢
– Nick, that was great. – Thanks.
– 南丁格尔 – 嘿 比尔 你来了
– Nightingale. – Hey, Bill, you made it.
真是遗憾 我到这时正赶上你谢幕
I’m sorry, I got here just as you were finishing your last set.
没关系 乐队今晚表现很差
That’s all right. The band sucked tonight anyway.
– 你喝什么? – 伏特加加奎宁水 谢谢
– What are you drinking? – A vodka and tonic, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
是什么风把你吹来的?
So what brings you out at this hour?
– 我有个病人住在附近 – 你住在维吉区?
– I have a patient in the neighborhood. – You live in the Village?
不 我们住在中♥央♥公园西区
No, we have an apartment on Central Park West.
你结婚了?
You’re married?
9年了
Nine years.
– 有孩子吗? – 是的 有个7岁大的女儿
– Any kids? – Yes, we have a 7-year-old daughter.
你呢?
How about you?
我和妻子以及四个儿子住在西雅图
I’ve got a wife and four boys in Seattle.
你离家挺远啊
You’re a long way from home.
哪有工作就得去哪
Well, you gotta go where the work is.
谢谢
Thank you.
– 这是你的乐队? – 不 是临时找来的
– Is this your band? – No, it’s a pick-up band.
– 通常都和谁合作? – 没有固定的搭档和地方
– Who do you normally play with? – Anybody, anywhere.
今晚呆会还另有演出
I got another gig later tonight.
今晚还另有演出?
You’re playing somewhere else tonight?
要到大概2:00开场
They only get started around 2.
在维吉区吗?
In the Village?
信不信由你 我还不知道确切的地址
Believe it or not, I don’t actually know the address yet.
是吗?
You don’t?
也许听起来很荒谬 但每次都是在不同的地方
No. It may sound ridiculous, but it’s in a different place every time…
…我一小时前才能知道
…and I only get it an hour or so before.
– 每次地方都不同? – 一直如此
– A different place every time? – So far.
干嘛如此神秘?
What’s the big mystery?
嘿 老兄 我可是只管弹钢琴
Hey, man, I just play the piano.
尼克 冒昧问一句 我是不是漏掉了什么?
Nick, I’m sorry. Is there something I’m missing here?
我是蒙着眼睛弹
I play blindfolded.
什么?
What?
我蒙着眼睛弹琴
I play blindfolded.
你是在耍我
You’re putting me on.
不 是真的
No, it’s the truth.
但是上次 蒙得不是很严实
And the last time, the blindfold wasn’t on so well.
老天
Oh, man.
比尔 我这辈子也见过一点世面…
Bill, I have seen one or two things in my life…
…但从没…
…but never…
…从没见过那种场面…
…never anything like this…
…以及那么多的美女
…and never such women.
对不起
Excuse me.
是的 先生 是的 先生 我是尼克
Yes, sir. Yes, sir, this is Nick.
我知道那个地方
I know where that is.
好的
Right.
我马上动身
Well, I’m on my way right now.
好的 先生 谢谢
Okay, sir. Thank you.
这是什么?
What is this?
贝多芬一出歌♥剧的名字不是吗?
It’s the name of a Beethoven opera, isn’t it?
是暗号♥
It’s the password.
暗号♥?
The password?
是的 我很抱歉得撇下你 比尔
Yeah. Look, I’m really sorry to do this to you, Bill.
但我得走了 得走了
I gotta get going. I gotta go.
你该知道这是不可能的…
You know there is no way on earth…
…你不带上我就休想离开
…that you are going to leave here without taking me with you.
– 拜托 伙计 你饶了我吧 – 尼克 这样吧
– Come on, buddy, give me a break. – Nick, I’ll tell you what.
我已经知道暗号♥了
I’ve already got the password.
你只要把地址给我 我自己去…
Just give me the address. I’ll go there by myself…
…这样无论如何都不会连累你
…and there won’t be any connection between us whatsoever.
这样吧 实话跟你说…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!