Oh, man, if only there was a way to stop traffic.
阻塞交通 所有人都应该停下来
Stop traffic. Stop traffic! Everyone needs to stop.
停下来去看东西
People stop to look at things.
他们喜欢的东西 萌萌的东西
Things that they like. Things that are cute.
萌萌的东西! 好的 我知道了
Things that are cute! Okay, I got it.
– 什么?那是什么? – 在我忘记之前再快点
– What? What is it? – Quickly before I forget.
命运 当那辆卡车到达大桥时 把我扔过去
Destiny, when the truck reaches the bridge you flip me up there.
明白
Got it.
你们 跟着我 其他人 留下来
You guys, follow me. Everyone else, stay here.
多莉 你不能再离开我们了
Whoa. Dory. Honey, you’re not leaving us again.
你妈妈是对的
Your mother’s right. You have to stay with us.
多莉 要是你离开得太久
Dory, what happens if– You know, if you’re gone for too long.
要是你觉得困惑和心烦意乱的话 要是–
And what if you get confused and that makes you distracted. And what if–
我会再次失去你们?
I lose you again?
是啊
Oh. Yes.
妈妈 爸爸 不会有问题的 因为
Mom, Dad, it’s gonna be okay because…
我知道即使我忘记你们 我也会再来找你们的
I know that even if I forget I can find you again.
向左一点儿 再往右一点儿
Ooh. Okay a little left. Ooh. Back the other way a bit.
好吧 就这样 别动了
Ooh. Okay, that’s it. Go! Don’t do it.
– 贝利! – 好了 趁现在 现在 上 上
– Bailey! – Okay, now! Now! Do it! Do it!
– 是时候验证你的想法了 – 什么想法
– Time for your idea. – Okay. What idea?
我该做什么 多莉会做什么
Okay. What do I do? What would Dory do?
快点 车 车 我看见车了 水濑在车的前面
Come on, cars, cars. I see cars. Otters in front of cars.
车必须得停下来 阻塞交通!抱抱派对!
Cars have to stop. Stop traffic! Cuddle party!
快看!
Look out!
它们多么的可爱啊!
They’re so cute!
看它们!那有一 二
Look at them! There must be one, two…
发生什么事了 爸爸 我不知道怎么了
– What’s going on, Dad? – I don’t know how.
我不知道该用什么办法 但我想有什么事是可以做的
I don’t know in what way, but I think this has something to do with–
– 多莉! – 水 水 我需要水
– Dory! – Water. Water. I need water.
你疯了吗 你怎么到这里来
Are you crazy? How’d you get here?
– 多莉! – 噢!
– Dory! – Oh!
– 我以为我们不会再相遇 – 噢,我也是
– I thought we’d never see you again. – Aw, me too.
但是 该死的 无论我怎么努力 我就是忘不了你
But, darn it, no matter how hard I tried I just couldn’t forget you.
我想我想念的家人太多了
I guess I missed the rest of my family too much, huh?
我们是一家人?
We’re family?
你知道那是什么感觉吗?
Do you know what that feels like?
是的 我知道那是什么感觉
Yes, I know what that feels like.

Aw!
嘿! 嘿 快过来 快从卡车上出来 那些不是你的鱼
Hey! Hey, come on. Out of the truck. Those aren’t your fish. Shoo!
– 不 那水獭使我们的交通工具 – 快回到水里
– Oh no. There goes our ride. – Back in the water. Come on.
多莉 车辆开始移♥动♥了
Dory, the traffic is starting to move.
交给我来 我可以做到的
Leave it to me. I got this.
呜咯~呜咯~
Ooo-roo. Ooo-roo.
贝基!贝基 快回来 我需要你的帮助!贝基!
Becky! Becky, come back.
We need your help! Becky!
多莉 跟上我
Dory, follow me.
不 不 等一下 我们少了多莉! 等一下!停下来
No, no, wait. We don’t have Dory! No, no, Becky wait! Stop it.
我们需要回去 贝基 贝基!哦咯~
We need to go back. Becky, back! Back, Becky! Loo-loo. Ooo-roo-roo.
– 请别吃我们 – 多莉在哪儿?
– Please don’t eat us! – Where’s Dory?
– 你是谁 – 珍妮?
– Who are you? – Jenny?
– 玛林? -查理?
– Marlin? – Charlie?
尼莫?太谢谢你了
Nemo? Thank you so much.
谢谢你关心多莉
Thank you for taking care of Dory.
多莉!她还在卡车里
Dory! She’s still in the truck.
贝利!去接多莉!哦咯~ 哦咯~
Becky! Fetch Dory! Ooo-roo. Dor-roo.
好的 孩子 我想这个是再见
Okay, kid. I guess this is goodbye.
– 不! – “不”是什么意思
– No! – What do you mean, “No”?
你不去克利夫兰 你和我一起去海洋
You’re not going to the Cleveland. You are coming to the ocean with me.
你到底怎么了 为什么破坏我的计划?
What is it with you and ruining my plans?
听我说 我的人生有一个目标!是要去
Listen to me, I have one goal in life. One! And it is to–
不 你听我说 什么计划那么伟大?我从来都没有计划
No, you listen to me. What is so great about plans? I never had a plan.
我要去失去我的父母吗? 我要去找马林吗?不
Did I plan to lose my parents? No. Did I plan to find Marlin? No.
我要我们遇见的吗? 不 等一下 是我们计划的吗?
Did you and I plan to meet? Wait. Did we?
– 你讲完了吗? – 不 我不觉得我们可以计划
– Are you almost done? – Well, I don’t think we did.
那是人生每天都是现场直播 没有彩排
And that’s because the best things happen by chance. Because that’s life.
这就是为什么 你要和我一起在海洋里 而不是安全的待在玻璃盒子里
That’s you being with me out in the ocean not safe in some glass box.
– 我可以说几句吗? -我还没说完呢!
– Can I say something? – I’m not done!
我的一个朋友,西格妮 有一次她跟我说
A friend of mine– Her name’s Sigourney– Once told me that…
它所需要的是三个简单的步骤
all it takes is three simple steps:
救援 恢复 和另外一件事
Rescue, rehabilitation,and one other thing–
释放!
Release!
对!所以你要说什么?
That’s right! So what do you say?
释放!释放!释放!
Release! Release! Release!
释放!释放!释放!
Release! Release! Release!
释放!释放!释放!
Release! Release! Release!
释放!释放!释放!
I was gonna say, “Okay.”
这并不好
Not good.
– 不!他们走掉了! -多莉!我们该怎么办?
– Oh no! They’re going away! – Oh no! Dory! What do we do?
快!伙计们 抓住我的鳍!
Quick! Guys, grab my fin!
他正在尝试着打开那扇门 但是 外面是锁着的
Ooh! He’s trying to get the door open. Ooh. It’s locked from the outside.
加油 多莉 你可以做到的
Come on, Dory. You can do it.
命运!命运!墙!墙!墙!
Destiny! Destiny! Wall! Wall! Wall!
– 多莉 不!等一下! – 多莉!
– Dory, no! Wait! – Dory!
– 贝利 他们现在到哪了 – 我找不到他们了
– Bailey, where are they headed? – Ooh. I’m losing them.
多莉,一切都结束了
Dory, it’s over.
– 不 总有办法的 – 总有办法的!
– No, there’s got to be a way. – Yeah. There’s a way!
多莉 现在听我说 多莉 现在听我说
Dory, now listen to me. There’s no way to get out.
但是 总是有路出去的 总会有办法的
But– There’s got to be a way. There’s always a way.
没有了 多莉 我告诉你 这次已经没有其他路了
There isn’t, Dory. I’m telling you. This time there is no other way.
好吧 那里怎么样?
Well, what about that?
天呐 那竟然真的一条路可以出去
Holy carp. There is another way.
深呼吸 孩子
Take a deep breath, kid.
释放!释放!释放!
Release! Release! Release!
释放!释放!释放!
Release! Release! Release! Release!
你撒谎的眼睛–
?Your lying eyes… ?/i>
那是什么?
What is that?
我才不关心那是什么! 拿下来!
I don’t care what it is! Get it off!
我去
What the–
滚吧 人类
Suck it, bipeds.
好吧 汉克 你已经有七只手了 我不知道 只管尝试一下吧
All right, Hank, you’ve got seven arms– I don’t know. Just try something.
好了 走吧
Okay. Here we go.
– 呃?嘿 停下来 停下来 等一下!不! – 嘿!嘿!停下来!等一下 哦不!
– Huh? Hey! Stop. Stop. Wait! No! – Hey! Hey! Stop. Wait. Oh no!
– 好像可以了 -我们在移♥动♥ 好样的 汉克
– That’s doing something. – And we are moving. Good job, Hank.
– 等等 等等 等一下!嗷! – 嘿!什么?嘿!停下来!等等 等一下!
– Wait, wait, wait! Come on! Whoa! – Hey! What? Hey! Stop! Wait. Wait.
听着 我不是在告诉你怎么驾驶 因为 我也不会
Listen, I’m not trying to tell you how to drive. Certainly I can’t do–
虽然我并不在行 但是你可以再快点吗?
I’m not in any position– But could you go faster?
不不不不不!
No! No, no! No, no, no!
把我们的卡车开回来
Hey! Give us our truck back!
我看不见了 我们应该走哪条路?
I can’t see squat. Which way are we going?
好了 所有车辆都向左了 所以走左边
Okay. Well, all the cars are going left so go left.
吉尔曼街 阿什比大道 鲍威尔
Gilman Street. Ashby Avenue. Powell.
吉尔曼街 阿什比大道 鲍威尔 又是吉尔曼街
Gilman Street again. Huh. Gilman Street again.
我们要转左转到什么时候啊?
How much longer are we gonna veer left?
好了 现在我们只需要知道我们要怎么上去
Okay, we just need to know how we got on,
然后我们就会知道怎么下去
then we’ll know how to get off.
让我知道你什么时候才能弄清楚
Well, let me know when you figure it out.
不幸的是我不记得怎么上去了
Unfortunately I can’t remember how we got on.
嘿 我认识他们! 那就是我们来的地方 向右
Hey, I know those guys! That’s where we came from. Turn right.
坐稳了
Here we go!
– 嘿!嘿 嘿!等一下! – 噢 我的天 嗷 嘿
– Hey! Hey, hey, hey! Wait! – Oh my– Whoa. Hey!
我们都要被解雇了
We are so fired.
直走 一直向前 转左 转左 不不不 转右 转右 转右
Keep straight. Straight. Left. Left. No, no, no. Right. Right. Right.
– 你车开的真棒 汉克 – 看路
– Good driving, Hank. – Pay attention to the road.
噢 抱歉 前面有条交叉路口
Oh, I’m sorry. Oh. Uh-oh. Fork in the road.
– 哪条路? – 大海 大海 嘿 是那艘船!
– Which way? – Ocean. Ocean. Hey, a boat!
你知道 我对船不太了解 但是我
You know, I haven’t had great experiences with boats, but I–
– 哪条路? – 那艘船正驶往大海 转右!
– Which way? – Boats go to the ocean. Right!
坐稳了!
Hold on!
我们快没时间了 孩子 我们现在该去哪?
We’re out of time, kid. Where do we go now?
呃…我看看 我不知道 但是
Um… Okay, I’ll figure it out. I don’t know, but–

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章海底总动员
下一篇文章驯龙高手2
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!