你很擅长找贝壳 多莉
You’re getting good at this, Dory.
看 这是贝壳
Hey, look. Shells!
-我住在这里 是啊 你是住在这里
– Hey, I live there. – Yes! Yes, indeed.
– 我喜欢贝壳 – 这就对了 亲爱的
– I like shells. – That’s right, dear.
你觉得你能找到其它贝壳给我吗
Do you think you could find me another shell?
我最喜欢紫色的贝壳了
Purple ones are my favourite.
好的 妈妈
Okay, Mommy.
噢 妈妈 紫色的贝壳? 噢 我知道了 我家有紫色的贝壳
Mommy. Purple shell. Purple shell! Hey, my home had a purple shell.
那又怎么样 这里一半的展馆都有紫色的贝壳
So what? Half the exhibits here have purple shells in them.
不你不明白 我现在想起她了
No, no, no. You don’t understand. I remember her now.
她最喜欢紫色的贝壳 他拥有可爱的笑容
Purple shells were her favourite and she had this adorable giggle.
而且我的爸爸也是非常友善的
And then my dad was really friendly.
现在你那古怪的记忆要害得我们被抓住了
And now your wacky memory’s gonna get us caught.
你现在还觉得这是命运的安排吗
Still think this is destiny?
– 汉克 我们必须找到他们 – 安静点!!
– Hank, we have to find my folks! – Quiet!
贝斯 我是卡罗尔
Ugh. Base, this is Carol.
我觉得我可能找到了那条跑掉的章鱼了 完毕
Uh, I think I might have found that missing octopus. Over.
– 看看干的好事 -对不起
– See what you did? – Sorry.
这可能还不是最糟的
This could not be worse.
“命运” 命运!
Hmm. “Destiny.” Destiny.
– 汉克 我有一种感觉 – 嘘~
– Hank. I got a feeling. – Sh!
我觉得我们应该到那个水桶里去
I think we should get in the bucket.
– 别 别说了 – 讲真 水桶上写着“命运”啊 或许我们应该试试
– No. Stop. – Seriously. It says “destiny” and it is–
-别 别这样 – 我们早就该到那个水桶里去了
– No, no, no, no, no. – We’ve got to get in that bucket.
– 我才不会进去那个水桶 你不去我去 再见
– I’m not going with you in that bucket. – Here…I…go…in…the…bucket. Bye.
嘿 我正在找我的家人 装死是个好主意
Hey, guys, I’m looking for my family. Oh, good idea. Play dead.
你们是怎么做到不眨眼的 我做不到
I’m sorry. I got to blink. How do you hold your eyes open that long?
等等
Hey, guys. Wait a second.
我们的下一位嘉宾已经住在这里很久了
Our next guest has been here a very long time.
她是一头名叫命运的鲸鲨
She’s a whale shark. Her name is Destiny.
命运? 这就是他的名字?
Destiny? Really?
你们要注意她是有很严重的近视的
You’ll notice she’s extremely near-sighted and has trouble…
这对她的生活是非常不便的 现在 她要过来了
navigating her environment. Oh! And here she comes now.
命运?她是一条鱼?
Ooh! Destiny. You’re a fish?
等等! 什么?.
Wait. What?
你好 我在这
Hi! Hello there.
好吧 那我跟你过去
All right, I’ll go with you.
– 你好 – 这是一团蓝色在讲话?
– Excuse me. – Is that blue blob talking?
– 你能帮我么? 我和家人走散了 – 你和家人走散了?
– Can you help me? I lost my family. – You lost your family?
是啊 这是个很长的故事
Well, it’s a long story,
但是 说实话 我不记得了
and truth be told, I don’t remember most of it.
– 这真惨 你好可-
– Aw, that is so sad. – You poor thi–
对不起 我游泳不是很好 我几乎看不叫东西
Sorry. Not a great swimmer. I can’t see very well.
我觉得你游的非常漂亮
Oh, I think you swim beautifully.
事实上我没有看见过任何鱼想你刚刚这样游泳的
In fact, I’ve never seen a fish swim like that before.
谢谢你~
Thank you.
不用谢~
You’re welcome.
等等 你能再说一次吗?
Wait. Say that again.
不用谢~
Um, you’re welcome.
– 多莉? -是我
– Dory? – Yes.
– 多莉? -是我
– Dory? – Yes.
– 多莉? -是我
– Dory? – Yes.
– 多莉! -是我
– Dory! – Yes.
– 我们以前是朋友 – 不
– You and I were friends! – No!
– 多莉 是我 我是命运啊 – 你认识我?
– Dory, it’s me! Destiny! – You know me?
当然啊 我们小时候是通过水管聊天的啊
Of course! We talked through the pipes when we were little.
– 我们以前是管友啊 – 我们以前是管友?
– We were pipe pals! – We were?
– 你现在长得真好看 – 所以你知道我以前住在哪?
– Aw, you’re so pretty. – So you know where I’m from?
是啊 你以前住在开放性海洋展馆
Yep, you are from the Open Ocean exhibit.
我以前住在开放性海洋展馆?
I’m from the Open Ocean exhibit?
那就是说我的父母也在哪里?
Then that’s where my parents are.
我们得去那里 你能带我去那里吗
We got to go. Can you take me there?
对于一头鲸鲨来说应该难度有点大
Uh… Kind of tough for a whale to travel around here.
你能呆在那别动吗? 这样弄得我头很痛啊
Can you please keep it down over there? My head hurts.
那是谁
Who’s that?
那是我的邻居 贝利
That’s my neighbour, Bailey.
我头受了点伤
He was brought in with a head injury.
我知道你们在背后说我
I know you’re talking about me, Destiny.
他觉得他无法用回声定位 但是我偷听到了–
He thinks he can’t use his echolocation, but I’ve overheard…
医生和他说 他什么是都没有
the doctors talking. There’s not a thing wrong with him.
我能听到你们在背后说我
Hear every word you’re saying about me.
什么是回声定位啊
What’s echolocation?
就是他能发出一些声音 然后接收反射回来的回♥回♥声来–
Bailey’s head is supposed to put out a call and the echo helps him…
确定位置 不过很现任 他现在还“没痊愈”
find objects far away. Oh, but apparently he’s still “healing.”
现在我很确定你们在背后说我了
Now I know you’re talking about me.
我是真的不能用回声定位
I really can’t echolocate.
我不想在和你讨论这个了
I cannot have this conversation again. I just can’t.
我是真的撞到了头 你们看 这里都凹下去了
I hit my head very hard out there. See how swollen it is!
你本来应该是大头 你是海豚啊
Your head is supposed to be big! You’re a beluga!
回声定位
Echolocation.
就像世界上最强大的望远镜是吗?
Oh, like the world’s
most powerful pair of glasses?
– 什么? 什么是望远镜?
– What? – What are glasses?
就像你一样 呜一下
It’s sort of like you go, “hoo”
然后你就可以看到东西了 为什么我会知道这个
and then you see things. Why do I know that?
这真有趣
Oh. That’s interesting.
你在这里 听好了 我们应该公平点
There you are! Listen up, you and I are square.
我刚刚带你去看地图 现在你应该把那个标签给我了.
I took you to the map, now give me that tag!
等等 我现在知道我的父母在哪里了 他们在–
Wait, no. I know where my parents are. They’re in the–
什么说来着 那地方叫开房♥型海底世界?
What’s it called? The place– The soap and lotion?
– 是开放性海洋展馆 – 是开放性海洋展馆
– Open Ocean. – Open Ocean!
开放性海洋展馆? 我知道在哪里
Open Ocean! I know where that is.
那个展馆在– 我才不管呢
That’s the exhibit located right next to– I don’t care.
别担心
Easy!
如果你想去开放性海洋展馆的话 那么其实穿过这个水管就到了
If you’re trying to get to the Open Ocean exhibit go through the pipes.
– 穿过水管 好主意 – 穿过水管?
– Through the pipes. Great. – Through the pipes?
是啊 转坐两次 然后一直向前游 然后叫你就到了
Yep. Take two lefts, swim straight and you’ll hit it.
这么多方向啊 你全都记清楚了么 汉克
Oh, that’s a lot of directions. That’s– Did you get that, Hank? All that?
– 当然 – 好 那我们走吧
– Uh, yeah. – Great! Let’s go.
我才不会和你一起走 要走你自己走 我进不去啊
I’m not going with you. I won’t fit. You have to go by yourself.
这个我明白 我也不行 我方向感不是挺好
That’s– I’m– I– See, I can’t because I’m not so good with directions.
这就太糟了 那我们说好了的 你想找到你的父母?
Well, that’s too bad. A deal’s a deal. You wanted to find your parents?
现在 你有他们了 所以给我你的标签
That’s how you get to them. Now give me your tag.
但是 汉克 我不能一个人进水管 我会忘记我在哪的
But, Hank, I can’t go in the pipes alone. I’ll forget where I’m going.
– 这不是我的问题 标签拿来 – 但是我用这个方法到不了那里啊
– Not my problem. Tag! – But I can’t get in that way.
– 那真抱歉 但是这也没有别的办法了 – 没有别的办法
– I’m sorry, but there’s no other way. – There’s no other way.
– 没有别的方法了啊我 – 别慌
– There’s no other way. – Now, now. Don’t panic.
这没事的 生活中没有什么事情是容易的 不是么 孩子他爸
It’s okay. Not everything in life is easy to do. Isn’t that right, Charlie?
是啊 你妈妈是对的 当事情变困难了你就更应该放弃
She’s right. When something’s too hard, you should just give up.
– 孩子他爸! – 我开玩笑的
– Charlie! – A joke. I’m kidding!
只是个玩笑 骗到你了吧~
Just a joke. A joke. Caution, joker at work.
好啦 我知道啦
Joke. I got it.
你看到了吧 小海带 事情肯定是有别的解决办法的
You see, kelpcake? There’s always another way.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thank you, Daddy.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thank you, Daddy.
不对 我爸说事情肯定是有别的解决办法的
Nope. My father said there’s always another way.
– 什么? 这不可能有别的办法了 – 海洋展馆 海洋展馆–
– What? There is no other way. – Open Ocean. Open Ocean. Hmm…
我很确定 这栋楼就是开放性海洋展馆
Open Ocean. I’m pretty sure it’s the building over there.
那个圆圆的不明物体 就像贝利的头一样的那个建筑
That’s ill-defined and roundish. Like Bailey’s head.
等等 我想我找到别的方法了
– Wait, what? – Always another way. There’s–
看那里 跟我来 我知道我们要怎么到海底世界了
There! Guys, follow me. I know how we can get to locomotion.
– 是开放性海洋展馆 没错 就是这个
– Open Ocean. – Exactly.
嘿 你们知道我是不能游过去吗
Um, guys. You know I can’t swim over there, right?
我真的不觉得这样叫能让我们进去里面
Ooo-roo, ooo-roo, ooo-roo.
你们到底在干嘛
I don’t see how this is going to get us inside.
我们当时是在叫她过来
What are you even doing?
叫她过来? 叫谁过来?
We’re calling her over, of course.
来 见贝基
Calling her over? Calling who over?
飞进去? 不 这我接受不了
Lads, meet Becky.
帮我和她说声谢谢
Flying? No, no, no new information.
Listen, tell her thank you.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章海底总动员
下一篇文章驯龙高手2
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!