这样就真的太超过了
You guys have gone above and beyond. Really.
这里应该有别的方法可以进去的 比如说 游进去
But is there a way to get in that involves, like, swimming?
因为这是我们的强项
Because that’s really our strength.
听着 你们的朋友会被带去隔离所
Look, your friend is going to be in quarantine.
那是有病的鱼才会去的地方
That’s where they take the sick fish.
而进去的唯一方法就是贝基
And the one and only one way into that place is Becky.
你好 贝基
Hi, Becky.
我觉得我们应该叫他佩吉 她现在在啄我
Ow! Stop. Let’s call her Pecky because this is hurting.
我觉得他是喜欢你
I think she likes you, Dad.
亲爱的贝基 这两条鱼需要进到隔离所里面
Becky, love? These two nice fish need to get into quarantine.
今天你自♥由♥了 亲爱的瑞贝卡
Are you free today, Rebecca darling?
贝基 这在你的日程表上吗
Becky, is– Would that work with your schedule? Ow!
我觉得她不明白我在说什么
She doesn’t understand what I’m saying.
你只需要和她签订契约就可以了
All you have to do is imprint with her, mate.
– 签什么? – 签契约
Imp– What? – Imprint.
看着她的眼睛说“呜呜” 然后她就会和你同步了
Look her in the eye and say, “ooo-roo” and she’ll be in sync with you.
– 现在看着她的眼睛 – 没错
– Now look her in the eye. – Yeah.
尼莫 我觉得我们需要计划一下
Nemo, I think we should devise an alternate plan.
我觉得我们应该留一个人没疯的人在这里
One that involves staying in the water and someone sane.
因为这鸟– 不这根本不是鸟
Because this bird, this bird… This ain’t the bird!
这个好 然后多莉就会把我们两个忘了
That’s fine, Dad. And in the meantime, Dory will just forget us.
就向你说的 这是他最擅长的了
Like you said, it’s what she does best.
好吧 明白
Fine.
现在我们应该看着她哪只眼睛?
Okay, look her in the eye. Which eye?
随便选一个
Just pick one, mate.
贝基
Becky.
呜呜 贝基
Ooh. Ooo-roo. Roo-roo, Becky.
这就完成了
Okay, this is all great.
贝基要怎样抓住我们啊
How exactly is Becky supposed to carry us?
我差点忘记了 杰拉尔德
Oh yeah. I almost forgot. Gerald!
真棒 杰拉尔德
Yeah, Gerald.
快过来 儿子
Come on, son.
别这样 杰拉尔德 你给我们桶我们就让你坐在这个石头上
Come on, Gerald. Give us your pail, we’ll let you sit on the rock.
杰拉尔德 我们发誓
Yeah, Gerald. We swear it.
这就对了 慢慢的到这个来.
That’s right. Shimmy on over here.
加油 你可以做到的
Come on. You can do it.
这就对了
That’s right.
小心别磨到你的屁♥股♥了
Mind you don’t scuff your bum.
非常谢谢你 杰拉尔德
Thank you so much, Gerald.
欢迎你到这块石头上
Welcome to your time on this rock.
舒不舒服啊
Comfortable, isn’t it?
时间到了 快滚
Time’s up! Get off!
– 滚滚滚 – 时间已经到了 现在马上离开
– Off! Off! Off! Off! – Time’s up! Now get off, Gerald! Off!
不 这简直疯了 为什么我要选择这个疯狂的方法
No, this is nuts! Why do I keep getting talked into insane choices?
祝你们好运
Good luck!
当我告诉你你要–
Okay, when I tell you you’re gonna–
这个我知道 我等会儿要溅起很大的水花
Yeah. I know. I’m gonna signal with a big splash.
听我口令 现在还不是时候– 再等等
On my mark. Not clear yet. Not clear yet.
– 现在吗? 要等命运的信♥号♥♥
– Now? – Not ’til Destiny gives the signal.
你知道吗 我现在完全就不知道你想干嘛
You know something? I have no idea why you’re even doing this.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
看起来你好像很费心思去寻找更多的鱼
It seems like a lot of trouble just to find some more fish.
要是我有短期失忆症
If I had short-term memory loss…
我就会直接游进大海 然后忘记一切
I’d just swim off into the blue and forget everything.
我并不想这样做 我只想找到我的家人
Well I don’t want to do that. I want my family.
这不是我 我并不想任何人担心我
Not me, kid. I don’t want anyone to worry about.
你很幸运 没有记忆 没有烦恼
You’re lucky. No memories. No problems.
没有记忆 没有烦恼
Huh. No memories. No problems.
仍然不是时候
Still not clear. Still not clear.
你没有必要告诉我这些
You don’t have to say when it’s not time.
– 还是 -等到了时机在告诉我
– Not– – Just tell me when it is time.
好了 就现在 不 等等!
Okay, here we go. And– Wait!
现在等等? 你认真的吗
“Here we go. Wait.” Are you serious?
– 好的 等我数到三 – 别数数 直接说
– Okay, on the count of three. – Don’t count. Just say, “Go.”
– 就现在 快 – 什么? 好 我知道了
– Go! Now, now. Do it! Do it! – What? Okay, okay.
– 哇 看那里 我的意思– 那就是信♥号♥♥
– Wow. Look at that! I mean– – That’s the signal.
快 那就是信♥号♥♥
Go, go, go! That’s the signal!
记得 命运说要跟着路标
Now remember, Destiny said follow the signs
去开放性海洋展馆
– to the Open Ocean exhibit.
我看不到路 所以你的任务就是帮我看路
I can’t see squat, so it’s your job to look for it.
明白了 跟着去展馆的路标
Got it. Follow the signs to Open Ocean.
我一直重复这句话 这应该就不会忘了
I’m just gonna repeat it, okay? That should work.
跟着路标 跟着路标
Follow the signs to Open Ocean. Follow the signs to Open Ocean.
现在右转 跟着路标
Mm. Go right! Follow the signs to Open Ocean.
跟着路标 跟着路标 现在左转
Follow the signs to Open Ocean. Follow the signs to Open Ocean. Left!
– 跟着路标 – 还要注意别撞到人 你可以吗
– Follow the signs to Open Ocean. – And steer clear of people, will you?
特别是孩子 我不想被碰到
Especially kids. I don’t want to be touched.
别打扰我!
Sh! Do not mess me up!
噢 可怜的孩子 我帮你捡起来
Oh, poor baby. Let me get that for you. Here you– Oh!
我的天啊
Oh my. Ugh.
怎么走? 怎么走?
Where do we go? Where do we go?
对不起 我正在看
Oh, sorry! Okay, I was looking, looking…
贝基 随便哪里把我们放下都可以的
Roo-roo, Becky! Drop us anywhere. We’re okay.
等等 爸 我觉得她在找地方降落
Just wait, Dad. I think she’s looking for a place to land.
她现在不知道在卡哪条路 尼莫
She’s confused, Nemo. She doesn’t even know which way to look.
等等 贝基 你要干嘛
Wait, Becky. What are you doing? Ooo-roo. Ooo-roo-roo-roo-roo.
好的 我的问题是我们现在要去哪里
Okay. I was going somewhere. The question is where.
到底哪条路 你真的有在路标吗?
Which way? Do you see the sign?
我在看这肯定有路通向我家的
I’m looking. I’m looking. Something to something gets me to my family!
世界上最厉害的望远镜
“The world’s most powerful pair of–”
我知道这个 但是为什么我知道这个
I know that. Why do I know that? It’s another memory.
汉克 我们需要左转
Hank, we need to go that way! Left. Go left.
贝基 呜呜~~~
Becky! Ooo-roo. Ooo-roo.
爸爸 他听不到你讲话
She can’t hear you, Dad.
好 现在的计划是 接近贝基 好让他能听到我们讲话
All right. New plan. We have to get closer to Becky so she can hear us.
我不觉得我们应该移♥动♥这个水桶
I don’t think we should move the pail.
尼莫 没有我的话 贝基会迷路的
Nemo. Without me Becky’s lost.
爸 你就不能相信贝基吗?
Dad, just trust her.
相信她? 他都忘了我们是一伙儿的了
Trust her? So she can forget us all together?
– 我相信她 – 你相信她现在在吃爆米花啊
– I trust Becky. – You trust her? Becky’s eating a cup!
贝基 贝基 呜呜
Becky! Becky! Ooo-roo! Whoa!
Ah.
至少我们再也不会被困在那个水桶里面了
Well, at least we’re not stuck in the bucket any more.
或者隔离所的上面
Or on top of quarantine.
小水獭的对话开始了
The baby otter talk is beginning now.
谢谢西格妮·韦弗 谁想知道关于水獭的事
Why, thanks, Sigourney Weaver. Hey, who wants to learn about otters?
世界上最厉害的望远镜在哪
Looking for the world’s most powerful pair of glasses.
水獭!
Otters!
– 欢迎来到抱抱派对 – 我也要加入宝宝派对
– Welcome, it’s a huge cuddle party! – Cuddle party! I’m in!
我们在哪 海洋展馆还有多远
Where are we? Are we close to Open Ocean?
我不知道 但是我看见了其他路标
Uh, yes. I think– Well, I don’t know. But I saw that other sign so–
什么? 其它路标?
What? What other sign?
世界上最厉害的望远镜
The world’s most powerful pair of glasses.
什么? 为什么你要跟着这个路标?
What? What are you talking about? Why would we follow that sign?
因为我记得这个路标
Well, because I remembered it.
不 这不是计划的一部分
No. That wasn’t the plan. Ow!
好吧 就这样吧 你只会浪费我的时间
All right, that’s it! You have wasted my time!
– 等等 – 那卡车傍晚就会走了
– Wait. No. – That transport truck leaves at dawn
而我并不留念这个 所以给我你的标签
and I’m not missing it, so give me your tag.
不 我想起来了那个路标了
Wait. No, I remembered that sign.
– 所以呢? – 所以我就会想起来更多–
– So? – So I’m remembering more…
我觉得我的记忆力现在更好了 我想我应该–
and more and I feel like my memory’s getting better. I think we should–
不 你的记忆没用 你记不起来任何事情
No! Your memory is not working. You can’t remember anything.
这可能就是为什么你会和你家人走散的原因
It’s probably how you lost your family in the first place!
好的 你听着 我们就在此分别吧 你只要给我的标签就可以了
All right, look, let’s just take it down a notch. Just give me the tag and–
你知道吗? 对于一条章鱼来说三颗心脏可能不是什么好事
You know something, for a guy with three hearts you’re not very nice.
三颗心脏? 你在讲什么啊 我怎么可能有三颗心脏啊
Three hearts? What are you talking about? I don’t have three hearts.
– 你的确有 – 不 我没有
– Yes, you do. – I don’t!
– 你有 – 我没有
– You do! – Don’t!
– 你就是有 – 别再说了
– Do! – Stop saying that!
有趣的是 章鱼都有三颗心脏

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章海底总动员
下一篇文章驯龙高手2
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!