But I know a guy.
真爽啊 我要上天啦
Righteous, righteous, righteous!
有病啊 简直就是疯了
Totally sick. Totally sick.
我懂 这感觉很棒对吧
I know. Isn’t it great?
这样我肯定会疯掉的
No! I’m gonna be totally sick.
这就是去加州最快的路了
It’s the California current, dude. It’s got some gnarly chop.
享受冲浪吧 我的朋友
Surf’s up, dude!
如果你要吐的话 那你就吐吧
Hey, dude, if you’re gonna hurl, just do me a solid…
去到我壳的后面 离远一点 侧着头吐
head to the back of the shell, lean out, and go for distance.
我们把这个叫做“喂鱼”
We call that “feeding the fishes.”
真棒
Correctamundo, Squirt!
现在 我们在去石头猫咯背找我的家人
And now we’re looking for my parents at the Brooch of the Atlantic? Or the–
– 是加州的宝石莫罗贝台♥*♥湾♥ – 对 就是这个
– The Jewel of Morro Bay, California. – Exactly!
你要怎样找到你的家人
How are you gonna find your parents?
你还记得他们长什么样么
Do you remember what they look like?
我现在想起来一点了 但是我还不确定
I’m a bit new to the memory thing, so I can’t say for sure…
但是我觉得他们应该是蓝色的 应该还带点黄色
but something tells me they were mostly blue, with s– Maybe yellow.
这听起来很合理
That sounds right.
我很确定当我见到他们的时候我能认得出来 我们可是一家人啊
Also I’m pretty sure I’m gonna know them when I see them. We’re family.
顺带说一句 穿越海洋这种事情你们最好别做太多
By the way crossing the ocean is the kind of thing you should…
一次 一次就好
only do once. One time!
莫罗贝台♥*♥湾♥就要到啦
Morro Bay, California’s coming up, dudes.
我们要找到我的家人啦
Whoo-hoo! Let’s find my family.
快 快 快跳
Go! Go! Go, go, go.
– 快跳吧 爸 – 别推我 尼莫
– Just go, Dad. – Don’t push me, Nemo.
再见 小蓝蓝 希望你能找到你的父母
So long, Little Blue! Hope you find your parents.
祝你们好运 别“喂鱼”了
And good luck “feeding the fishes.”
太晚了 已经为了鱼了
Too late. Already fed.
这感觉很熟悉 妈妈! 爸爸!
This feels familiar. Mom! Dad!
别 多莉 等等!
No. Dory! Dory! Wait! Wait.
妈妈 爸爸!
Mom! Dad!
别再叫了 你真的觉得你的父母–
Stop yelling for a second. Do you really think your parents…
会在这种地方等你?
are just gonna be floating around here waiting for you?
我的确不知道 但是我知道一种找到他们的方法 妈妈! 爸爸!
Well, I don’t know, but there’s only one way to find out. Mom! Dad!
– 叫大声点 多莉 – 妈妈 爸爸!
– Yell louder, Dory. – Mom! Dad!
– 嘘~ – 那是什么
– Sh! – What was that?
等等 我以前听过这个 我记得不知道谁说过“嘘”这个字
Wait. I’ve heard that before. I remember someone saying, “Sh.”
没错 那是我一分钟前说的
Yes, well done. That was me. One minute ago.
嘘~
Sh!
你们见过我的妈妈和爸爸么
Please. Have you seen my mommy and daddy?
他们的名字是珍妮和查理
Their names are Jenny and Charlie.
嘘~
Sh!
珍妮和查理
Jenny and Charlie.
什么?珍妮和谁?
What? Jenny and what?
那是他们的名字 我的父母叫珍妮和查理
Those are their names! My parents are Jenny and Charlie!
– 多莉 等等 – 珍妮!
– Dory, wait! – Jenny!
我们就不能停下来制订个计划么
Can’t we just take a moment to come up with a plan?
– 珍妮!查理! – 嘘~
– Jenny! Charlie! – Sh!
– 你疯了吗? 对不起 她有点小激动
– Are you crazy? – Sorry, she’s a little excited.
– 珍妮!查理! – 多莉 你能不能等会在叫
– Jenny! Charlie! – Dory, stop yelling for a second.
这对我们的新邻居来说不是个好主意
It’s not a good idea to come into a new neighbourhood…
还有 你自己小心一点
and call this much attention to yourself.
你不懂 我想起来了我父母的名字! 珍妮!查理!
You don’t understand. I remembered my parent’s names! Jenny! Charlie!
这些本地的螃蟹不知道为什么
These crabs are locals and I get the feeling they’re shushing…
叫我们安静 你可能正在招来什么危险
us for a reason. You might wake up something dangerous.
你是在说一个有着大眼睛
Are you talking about like something with one big eye…
还有触角的很时髦的东西么
tentacles, and a snappy thing?
你说的很具体 没错 我说的就是这样的东西
Well, that’s very specific, but something like that, yes.
可是你通常不会这么想啊
You just in general don’t want to–
噢 我的天啊 好吧
Oh my goodness. Okay.
这是一个误会 我们会离开的 让你们继续在这里生活
There’s a mistake. We’re backing away. Let us live and we will–
我们将会崇拜你 我们会为你建– 你喜欢纪念碑吗
We’ll worship you. We’ll build a– Do you like a monument?
快逃!!
Oh! Ooh! Whoa! Swim for your life!
– 尼莫 – 尼莫
– Nemo! – Nemo!
爸爸!
Dad!
– 尼莫 – 爸爸
– Nemo! – Dad!

No!
尼莫 抓住我别放手
Nemo, hold on to me and don’t let go!
爸爸!
Dad!
不 不 不
No, no! No!
多莉 别这么快 我们安全了
Dory! Dory, slow down! We’re not being chased any more.
你确定?
Are you sure?
珍妮和查理
Jenny and Charlie. Jenny and Charlie!
我记起了他们的名字 我们必须接着走 已经很接近了
I just remembered their names! We have to keep going. We’re so close.
尼莫 你受伤了么
– Huh? – Nemo, are you hurt?
我的天啊 你怎么样了 你受伤了吗 尼莫
Oh my goodness! Nemo! Are you okay? What happened?
现在不是时候 多莉
– Not now, Dory. Please! – Oh no.
– 尼莫 不 天啊 – 我没事
– Nemo. Oh no. Oh no. – I’m okay.
尼莫 对不起啊 尼莫
Oh, Nemo. I’m sorry. Okay. I’m sorry.
我的天啊 尼莫 你还好吗
Oh my goodness! Nemo, are you okay?
我说了 “现在不是时候” 你够了
I said, “Not now.” You’ve done enough.
没事 我可以搞定这个 我现在去找帮手
I have? Oh no. But I can fix it. I can. I’ll go get help.
你知道你做了什么吗? 你能去别的地方等会儿吗? 多莉
You know what you can do, Dory? You can go wait over there.
你最好就是去的地方等着 然后把这件事情忘了
Go wait over there and forget. It’s what you do best.
你是对的我也不知道为什么我能搞定这件事
You’re right. I don’t know why I thought I could do this.
我找不到我的家人的 对不起 我现在就处理好这个
Find my family. I can’t do this. I’m so sorry. I’ll fix it.
– 我没事 – 我现在就去找帮手 等我
– I’m okay. – Well, I’m gonna get help. Okay?
我能处理好 一切都会好起来的 尼莫
Okay? I can do that. I’ll be– It’ll be all right, Nemo.
有人吗? 有人在吗?
Hello? Someone? Hello?
有人吗? 有人在吗?
Anyone? Hello? Anyone?
你好
Hello.
– 你好 – 我是西格妮·韦弗
– Hello? – I’m Sigourney Weaver.
你好西格妮 我需要你的帮助
Oh. Hi, Sigourney. I need your help.
请加入我们的
Won’t you please join us…
好好好 这太棒了
Oh. Great, great, great.
作为漫步在太平洋的探险者
As we explore the wonders of the Pacific Ocean…
保住这了不起的生命
and the amazing life it holds within.
见证这雄伟的白鲸
Witness the majesty of the Beluga Whale.
西格妮·韦弗 你在哪
Sigourney Weaver, where are you?
多莉 你在这里啊
Dory! There you are!
我找到帮助了 西格妮·韦弗能告诉我们 我们在哪
Guys! I found help. Sigourney Weaver’s gonna tell us where we are.
小心!
Look out!
– 看这个 对海洋生物尊敬点
– Oh, look at this! – No respect for ocean life.
-马林! 尼莫! – 多莉!
– Marlin! Nemo! – Dory!
别 我不想这事情再来一次了
No, no, no. Not again! Not again!
把她放进去 看他怎么跳
Let’s take her inside and see how she does.
多莉!多莉!
Dory! Dory!
别担心 保持冷静 我们会来找你的
Don’t worry, Dory! Stay calm. We’ll come find you!
欢迎来到海洋生物研究所
And welcome to the Marine Life Institute…
我们相信在这里我们可以 拯救 疗养 放生濒危的物种
where we believe in Rescue, Rehabilitation and Release.
马林 尼莫!
Marlin? Nemo?
有人吗? 你能帮我吗?
Hello? Hello? Can you help me?
我帮你?
Me help you?
发生了什么?救命啊.
Huh? What’s happening? Help?
看起来这里没我们什么事了
Looks like we’re done here.
别这样 你是一名科学家
Dude, cut it out. You’re a scientist. We talked about this.
真扫兴 这样很有趣啊
Oh, come on. It’s funny.
噢 天啊 这真是–
Oh boy. Okay. This is–
我没事 我需要找到逃出去的方法和–
I’ll be fine, I just need to find a way out and…
如果我可以– 抓住你自己
If I could just– Get a hold of yourself,
抓住你自己
get a hold of yourself.
你会没事的 我想一切肯定都会好起来的
You’ll be fine, everything’s fine, think positively.
说你呢
– Hey, you.
别转了
Spinner.
噢 我的天啊 我叫多莉
Oh, thank goodness. Hi, I’m Dory. I’m–
我的名字叫汉克 你有什么病啊
Name’s Hank. How sick are you?
病?我有病?
Sick? I’m sick?
为什么你会被隔离
Why else would you be in quarantine?
我没有多少时间了 我必须找到我的家人
Oh no! How long do I have? I have to find my family.
你别那么激动 这样不好
All right. Now don’t get hysterical– Uh-oh. Not good.
什么? 发生了什么事? 这是什么?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章海底总动员
下一篇文章驯龙高手2
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!