有东西会来
Well, something will come and–
海鸥 汉克 跟着那些鸟! 大海在左边! 汉克
Seagulls. Hank, follow those birds! The ocean’s left, Hank.
我的 我的 我的 我的
Mine, mine, mine, mine.
坚持住 我想到什么了
Ooh. Hold on. Ooh. I’m getting something.
是他们吗?一切都还好吧?
Is it them? Is everything perfect?
噢 是警♥察♥ 突击搜查
Uh-oh, it’s the fuzz. Busted.
很好 是大海!直走 冲啊!
Okay, we’re good. The ocean! It’s straight ahead. Floor it!
那就是我们正在说的
Now we’re talking.
– 呃噢!- 你的“呃 噢”是什么意思?
– Oh. Uh-oh! – What do you mean, “Uh-oh”?
哦不 我们该怎么办? 怎么办 怎么办
Oh no. What would I do? What would I do? What would I do?
汉克 我们要做点疯狂的事了
Hank, I’m gonna ask you to do something crazy.
我一直都很疯狂
I’m okay with crazy.
好的 汉克
All right, Hank.
那已经没路可走了 一切都要完了!他们要去坐牢的!
Ooh. There’s no way out. It’s over. They’re going to fish jail! Ooh!
等一下 呜~ 快走 他们来了!
Wait. Ooh. Oh no. Ooh. Get back! Incoming!
我看见绿树
I see trees of green
也看见红玫瑰
Red roses too
我看见它们在为你和我绽放
I see them bloom for me and you
我情不自禁地想到
And I think to myself ?/i>
鱼!
Fish!
多莉!
Dory!
什么在你背后默默付出
What lies before you
是什么代表着研究所的
represents the third and final part of the…
第三和最后的使命
Marine Life mission.
救援 康复 还有释放
Rescue, rehabilitation, and release.
到爸爸这来
Come to Papa.
我是西格妮·韦弗 感谢你加入我们的行列
I’m Sigourney Weaver. Thank you for joining me.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four…

Uh…
等一下 为什么我在数数?嘿 大家都去哪了?
Wait a minute. Why am I counting? Hey, where is everyone?
啊噢 他们离开我了吗?不! 不不 他们不会这么做
Uh-oh, did they leave me? No! No, no. They wouldn’t do that.
好吧 那好吧 我可以解决这个 我刚刚在做什么?
Okay. That’s okay. I can figure this out. What was I just doing then?
我 嗯 遮住我的脸 然后我在尝试去躲起来
I was, um, covering my face, so I was trying to hide.
等等 为什么我要躲起来?等等!
Okay, so why was I trying to hide? Wait!
噢!我– 五 六 七 八 九 十
Oh, I– Five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten.
准备好了吗 我来咯
Ready or not, here I come!
哈 找到你了!
Ha, found you!
我看见你了!
– I see you! – Oh!
哈哈!抓到你们了!
Haha! Gotcha!
好吧 你这个小虾 休息时间结束了
All right, you little shrimps, recess is over.
天呐 没有人找到我!
– Aw, man. – Ah, nobody found me!
大家集♥合♥啦 是时候该
Bring it in. Time for another–
别摸我 是时候给大家上课了
Don’t touch me. Time for another lesson.
雷老师什么时候从春运回来啊
When is Mr Ray coming back from his migration?
如果它够聪明的话它就会有多远走多远
If he’s smart he’ll stay away from here as long as he can.
但是在他回来之前 我是你的代课老师
But until he does, I’m your substitute teacher.
好了 孩子们 谁想学回声定位?
Okay kids, who wants to learnabout echolocation?
– 切 – 没人
– Boo. – Nobody.
别这样嘛 这真的很厉害的
Oh, come on, guys. It’s actually really cool.
好吧 小海带 玩的高兴
Okay, kelpcake. Have fun.
今天是游泳的好日子 不是吗?
Nice day for a swim, huh?
再见 妈妈 再见 爸爸
All right. Bye Mom. Bye Dad.
好了 我想我们要回家打扫海葵了
Well, I guess we’ll go back home and brush up on the anemone.
你来吗 多莉?
You coming, Dory?
我?我只想去跳伞
Me? Oh I’m just going to the dropoff.
噢好吧 什么?跳伞?不!
Oh, okay. What? The dropoff? No!
那是 那是个好主意?
That’s– That’s a good idea?
是的 我只想去静静看风景 再见
Yeah. I just thought I’d go enjoy the view. Bye.
看风景 那祝你玩的开心
The view. Well, you have a good time!
照顾好你自己 别走丢了
All by yourself. Not getting lost.
噢!
Oh!
嗯?
Huh?
不不不不不不不不 多莉 多莉!多–
Oh, no, no, no. No, no. No, no, Dory. Dory. Dory! D–
嘿!马林 噢嗨 你好 多莉
– Hey, Marlin. – Oh, hey. Hello, Dory.
你没事吧?你看起来很担忧
You all right? You look worried.
不不不 我很好 我经常这样
No, no, no. I’m fine. It’s how I always look.
怎么了?
What?
呃 我只是–
Well, I just–
你做到了
You did it.
– 耶! – 你做到了 小海带
– Yay! – You did it, kelpcake.
– 好耶!- 做了什么?
– Yes! – Did what?
亲爱的 你跟着这些贝壳回家到了
Sweetie, you just followed the shells all the way back home.
哦我的天!我做到了?我自己做的吗?
Oh, my gosh! I did? All by myself?
– 是的 – 你知道这意味着什么吗?
– Yeah. – Do you know what this means?
这意味着你可以任由你的想法去做任何事了 多莉
It means you can do whatever you put your mind to, Dory.
真的吗?
Really?
妈妈 我可以和他们一起玩吗?
Mommy, can I go play with them?
当然 去吧 小海带
– Yes. – Absolutely! Go get them, kelpcake.
耶!我做到了
Yeah. I did it.
– 嗯 – 嗯
– Hmm. – Hmm.
这里的风景真的很漂亮
It really is quite a view.
是啊
Yep.
令人难以忘怀
Unforgettable.
刻骨铭心
Unforgettable
这就是你之于我的意义
That’s what you are
刻骨铭心
Unforgettable
无论近在眼前亦或远在天边
Tho’ near or far
恰如一首爱之歌♥将我围绕
Like a song of love that clings to me
一想到你对我何其重要
How the thought of you does things to me
忆往矣
Never before
只有你对我最重要
Has someone been more…
刻骨铭心
Unforgettable
无论如何
In every way
难以忘却
And forever more
这就是你为何而驻足
That’s how you’ll stay
这就是它妙不可言的原因
That’s why, darling, it’s incredible
你令我心驰神往
That someone so unforgettable
我亦令你难忘
Thinks that I am
刻骨铭心
Unforgettable, too
难以忘却
Unforgettable
无论如何
In every way
难以忘却
And forever more
这就是你为何而驻足
That’s how you’ll stay
这就是它妙不可言的原因
That’s why, darling, it’s incredible
你令我心驰神往
That someone so unforgettable
我亦令你难忘
Thinks that I am
刻骨铭心
Unforgettable, too
滚!
Off, off, off, off, off, off, off, off, off, off!
快点 滚 滚 就这样 快点!
Come on. Roll, roll. That’s it. Hurry!
就是这样 滚它!
That’s it. Just roll!
就是这样 滚它!我就在你的身后
I’m right behind you.
你可以的! 加油 就是这样!
You can do it! Just a little farther. That’s it!
我真的要吐了!
I am truly going to vomit!
– 就是这样! – 很好 干得漂亮
– Voilà! – All right, gang, good work.
快看 弗洛 我们做到了!
Look, Flo, we made it!
从这里出去不会有问题的
We won’t have any more problems from here on out.
对海洋生物不尊重
No respect for ocean life.
现在怎么办?
Now what?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章海底总动员
下一篇文章驯龙高手2
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!