毫无疑问 黑暗时期已经来临
These are dark time there is no denying.
本字幕由人人影视原创翻译制♥作♥
www.YYeTs.com
我们的世界面临着前所未有的威胁
Our world has prehaps faced no greater threat than it does today.
但我要对我的人♥民♥说
But I say this to our citizens.
我们 作为你们的公仆
We, ever your servants …
会一如既往地捍卫你们的自♥由♥
will continue to defend you liberty
击退那些企图压♥迫♥你们的黑恶力量
and repel the forces that seek to take it from you.
你们的魔法部依旧强大
Your ministry remains strong.
黑魔标记传播着恐怖
麻瓜家庭惨遭杀害
食死徒数量大增
赫敏 亲爱的 茶泡好了
Hermione, tea is ready, Darling.
妈妈 来了
Coming, Mom!
快点 达力 快
Come on! Dudley hurry up.
我还是不明白 为什么非得走
I still don’t understand why we have to leave?
因为这里不再安全了
Because it’s not safe around here anymore.
罗恩 跟爸爸说晚餐快好了
Ron, tell your father suppers nearly ready.
-她能应付这些事 -她多棒啊
– She’s so strong here. – Mm, she’s wonderful isn’t it.
一忘皆空
Obliviate.
哈利波特与死亡圣器 上
西弗勒斯 我正担心你迷路了呢
Severus, I was beginning to worry you had lost your way.
来 给你留了个座位
Come, we have saved you a seat.
你应该带来了些情报吧
Do you bring news, I trust.
下星期六 夜幕降临之时
It will happen Saturday, next. At night fall.
主人 我听到的有所不同
I’ve heard differently my lord.
那个傲罗德力士无意中透漏
Dawlish, the auror has let slip that the Potter boy,
波特要到30号♥ 也就是他满17岁的前一天
will not be moved until the 30th of this month.
才会转移
The day before he turns 17.
这是条假情报
This is a false trail.
傲罗办公室不再参与
The auror office no longer
保护哈利·波特的行动
plays any part in the protection of Harry Potter.
凤♥凰♥社相信我们的人已经打入了魔法部
Those closest to him believe we have infiltrated the Ministry.
难得啊 他们总算弄对了一件事
Well, they got that right, didn’t they.
你怎么看 皮尔斯
What say you, Pius?
主人 乱花渐欲迷人眼
One hears many things, my lord.
哪怕真♥相♥就在其中 也很难去伪存真
Whether the truth is among them, is not clear.
这话说得像个政客
Spoken like a true politician.
以后会有你发挥的时候 皮尔斯
You will I think prove most useful, Pius.
他们打算把那男孩藏哪
Where will he be taken, the boy?
一个安全的地方
To a safe house.
应该是某个凤♥凰♥社成员的家里
Most likely the home of someone in the Order.
据说他们已经采取了各种保护措施
I’m told its been given every manner of protection possible.
一旦他到了那里 就很难再抓到他了
Once there it will be impractical to attack him
主人
My lord,
我请缨参加这次行动
I’d like to volunteer myself for this task.
我要杀了那男孩
I want to kill the boy.
虫尾巴
Wormtail!
我没跟你说过吗 让客人保持安静
Have I not spoken to you about keeping our guest quiet?
是的 主人
Yes, my lord.
马上 主人
Right away, my lord.
你这种杀戮的欲望很鼓舞人心 贝拉特里克斯
As inspiring as I find your bloodlust, Bellatrix.
但杀死哈利·波特的人 必须是我
I must be the one to kill Harry Potter.
不幸的是 我面临一个难题
But I face an unfortunate complication.
我和波特的魔杖共用一个杖芯
That my wand and Potters share the same core.
从某种程度上来说
They are, in some ways,
它们是双胞胎
twins.
虽能造成伤害 但杀不死对方
We can wound but not fatally harm one another.
要想干掉他
If I am to kill him,
我必须用另一根魔杖
I must do it with another’s wand.
当然 你们中的一位会享此殊荣
Come, surely one of you would like the honor.
你怎么样 卢修斯
What about you, Lucius?
-主人 -“主人”
– My lord? – “My Lord”?
我要你的魔杖
I require your wand.
-是榆木做的吗 -是的 主人
– Do I detect elm? – Yes, my Lord.
杖芯呢
And the core?
-龙心腱 主人 -龙心腱
– Dragon heartstring, my lord. – Dragon heartstring?
也许你们有些人还不知道
To those of you who do not know,
今晚我们请到了
we are joined tonight by
凯瑞迪·巴布吉教授
Miss Charity Burbage.
她此前
Who until recently taught
一直在霍格沃茨魔法学校教魔法和巫术
at Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardry
她的专长是麻瓜研究
Her specialty was muggle studies
巴布吉教授相信
It is Miss Burbage’s belief
麻瓜与我们毫无差别
that Muggles are not so different from us.
她认为
She would, given her way,
我们应该与麻瓜通婚
have us mate with them.
用她的话说 麻瓜与巫师通婚
To her the mixture of magical and Muggle blood
不应引以为耻
is not an abomination,
反而值得鼓励
but something, to be encouraged.
西弗勒斯
Severus.
西弗勒斯 求你了
Severus, please.
我们是朋友
We’re friends.
纳吉尼
Nagini.
用餐吧
Dinner.
讣文: 怀念邓布利多
作者: 埃非亚斯·多吉
你好 哈利
Hello, Harry!
-你好 -你看起来不错
– Hello! – You’re looking fit.
那还用说 他绝对没问题
Yeah, he’s absolutely gorgeous…
我说趁敌人对他动手前 赶快行动
I say lets get undercover, before someone murders him.
晚上好
Evening.
金斯莱 你不是一直在保护麻瓜首相吗
Kingsley, I thought you were looking after the Prime Minister?
你更重要
You are more important.
你好 哈利 比尔·韦斯莱
Hello Harry. Bill Weasley.
很高兴见到你
Oh, pleasure to meet you.
-他平时没这么帅 -冒失鬼
– He wasn’t always so handsome – Daredevil.
绝对的
True enough.
我在威尔士
Caught one in Wales,
捕了一个只灰背
name of Greyback
也许有一天我会喜欢上它
I think I’ll favor him one day.
在我眼里你还是那么帅 威廉
Oh you’re still beautiful to me, William.
你要小心
Must remember,
芙蓉·比尔现在迷恋生牛排了
Fleur Bill takes his steak on the raw side now.
我丈夫就爱开玩笑
My husband the joker.
对了 一直想告诉你们
By the way, wait till you hear the news,
我和莱姆斯…
Reamus and I…
够了 没时间聊家常了
All right then, time for a cozy catch up later.
我们必须离开这里 越快越好
We’ve got to get the hell out of here. And soon.
波特 你还未成年
Potter, you’re underage,
这意味着你身上仍带有踪丝
which means you’ve still got the trace on you.
什么踪丝
What’s the trace?
如果你打个喷嚏
If you sneezed,
魔法部就会知道谁给你擦的鼻子
the Ministry will know who wipes your nose.
关键是我们得用
The point is we have to use
踪丝无法探测的方式转移
those means of transport the trace can’t detect.
飞天扫帚 夜骐和飞天摩托 我们结对走
Brooms, thestrals and the bike. We’ll go in pairs.
如果食死徒准备伏击我们
That way if anyone is out there waiting for us,
我觉得他们肯定会来
and I reckon there will be,
他们分不清哪个才是真正的哈利·波特
they won’t know which Harry Potter is the real one.
真正的
The real one?
你一定很熟悉这种液体
I believe you’re familiar with this particular brew.
-不 绝对不行 -我说过他会这反应吧
– No, absolutely not. – I told you he’d take it well.
不 如果你们认为
No, if you think I’m gonna let,
我会让每个人为我冒生命危险…
everyone risk their lives for me…
伙计 咱们之前又不是没干过
We’ve done if before, mate.
不 这次不一样
No, no, this is different.
喝了它 变成我 不行
Taking that, becoming me. No!
其实我们才不喜欢呢 伙计
Well none of us really fancy it, mate.
想象一下 如果出了什么岔子
Yeah, imagine if something went wrong,
我们就永远成为满脸雀斑
and we be stuck as a screwy
疯疯癫癫的小笨蛋了
specky gits, forever.
这里的每个人都成年了 波特
Everyone here is of age, Potter.
他们愿意冒这个险
They’ve all agreed to take the risk.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!