可以启动分离
Go from the ground for staging.
收到
Roger.
燃料箱正常
Fuel cells are solid.
双子星八号♥ 注意
Gemini 8. Mark.
转速为0.08
V over Vr is, uh, .08.
好了 模式三
Okay. Mode three.
二级引擎关闭
We had SECO.
“害怕有人会闯进来
“…fear that someone will break in
偷走我所有的…”
and steal all of my…”
一切正常
Okay, we’re all set.
汉克·威廉姆斯
“…Hank Williams…”
传递机动载荷
Transmitting maneuver load.
调整高度
It’s a height adjust.
调整高度 收到数据传输
Height adjust. Got DCS.
收到 是否准备好接收校正 完毕
Roger. And are you ready to copy the update? Over.
好的 可以校正 夏威夷
Okay. Go with the update, Hawaii.
收到 GETB-13437
Roger. G.E.T. B-13437.
冲量2.9
Delta-V, two-decimal-nine.
点火时间 0+05
Burn time, zero plus zero-five…
妈妈 要来点什么吗
Hey, Mom, can I get you anything?
他表现很好
He’s doing good.
“恒久”
“Constant.”
“你的鼻子挡在中间
“How can you do push-ups
你要怎么做俯卧撑呢”
when your nose gets in the way?”
收到 夏威夷 明白
Roger, Hawaii. Got it.
我是保罗·哈尼
This is Paul Haney
我在休斯顿双子星控制中心
at Gemini Control Houston.
显示图表显示双子星八号♥已进入轨道
Our display chart shows Gemini 8 in orbit.
机组人员将寻找
The crew will now attempt
阿吉纳号♥无人驾驶飞船
to find the unmanned Agena spacecraft
与其对接
and dock with it.
-点火完毕 -不错
– Burn end. – Good burn.
我们现在应该能看到阿吉纳号♥了吧
Shouldn’t we have a visual on the Agena by now?
休斯顿 我觉得我们有点过头了
Houston, I think we overdid it a little.
应该更早些停止发动机
We should have stopped early.
收到
Uh, roger.
八号♥ 等待修正
Uh, Eight, stand by for a correction.
遇到问题了
So we’re getting the difference.
我来处理
I’m on that.
任务控制中心
我是飞行动力主管 目前情况如何
FIDO, Flight. How we doing?
两架飞船都在轨运行
Okay, we got a solid track on both vehicles.
计算燃烧系数
Calculating for the burn.
飞行动力主管 阿吉纳 有什么需要提供的
FIDO, Agena. Do you have what you need from us?
飞行动力主管 收到了吗
FIDO, did you copy that?
收到 飞船 收到
Roger, Flight. I copy.
-你们收到了这个 -我们收到了双子星计算机
– You guys getting this? – We just have some
发来的一些糟糕的数据
ratty data with the Gemini computer.
需要修正 各位 开始吧
Need the correction, gentlemen. Let’s go.
-开始传送 -飞行舱通讯
– Sending it up now. – Okay, CAPCOM,
准备传送
let’s get it up to them.
这里是休斯顿飞行舱通讯
This is Houston CAPCOM.
我们需要给飞船再次点火
Uh, we’re gonna need you to do another burn here
非常短 准备接收
very shortly, so stand by to copy.
GETB030341
Uh, G.E.T. B-030341.
冲量2秒加速
Uh, Delta-V is two seconds posigrade.
2英尺
Two feet…
冲量2英尺加速
Uh, Delta-V is two feet posigrade.
八号♥ 是否收到
Uh, Eight, do you copy?
马克
Mark.
2英尺加速
Two feet posigrade…
拿回来 马克 拿回来
Give that back, Mark. Give that back.
放回桌子上 给我
Put it back on the table. Give me it.
亲爱的 给我
Honey, give me it.
这很重要
It’s really important.
还给妈妈
Give that back to Mom right now.
是否收到
Do you copy?
马克·阿姆斯特朗 要是你不把它给我
Mark Armstrong, if you don’t give me that back…
八号♥ 是否收到
Eight, do you copy?
我没跟你开玩笑 马克
I’m not joking, Mark.
尼尔 我要以每秒
I’m getting a horrendous
20到25英尺的速度下降了
20 to 25 feet per second down, Neil.
我不觉得有这个必行性
I can’t see any possible reason for that.
-我们在既定轨道上吗 -高了点
– Where are we on the plot? – We’re above it.
对 但是看起来要是…
Right, but what does it look like if…
不行 抱歉 我必须…
I can’t. I’m sorry. I have to…
-我得仔细看看 -好吧
– I have to look at this. – Okay.
八号♥ 能否向我们汇报状况
Eight, can you give us a status?
不行 我还有很多事要做
No. I got too much to do.
收到 原地待命
Copy. Standing by.
好了 我们要用燃料计量闭回路控制
Okay, we’re gonna go with a closed loop.
向前二十五 向左八 向上三
25 forward, eight left, three up,
我来控制速度
and I’m going to rate command.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
点火
Burn.
也许是个星球
Could be a planet.
也许
Could be.
这里是休斯顿
This is Houston.
地面已备好改进方案 随时可以接收
We have your ground TPI backup when you’re ready to copy.
先不要
Uh, stand by.
我们已经发现阿吉纳
We have a visual on the Agena.
至少我们觉得那是阿吉纳
At least something we think looks like the Agena.
明白 疑似发现阿吉纳
Understand. Possible visual on the Agena.
-我们有点超出对接范围 -对
– We’re getting a little out of plane now. – Uh, yeah.
我们需要平移3 上升2.5
Uh, we gotta get three aft and two and a half up.
我要开始制动了
I’m going to start braking.
给我一个数字范围和速率
Give me a digital range and rate.
我最好退开点
I better back off a bit.
6000英尺 每秒31英尺
6,000 feet, 31 feet per second.
往左边去一点
Put in a little to the left.
1680英尺
1,680 feet.
难以置信
That’s unbelievable.
瞧瞧那是什么
Would you look at that?
你告诉他们
You tell ’em.
休斯顿 我们与阿吉纳保持大约
Houston, we’re station-keeping on the Agena
150英尺距离
about 150 feet.
好了 保持专注 各位
Okay, stay focused, gentlemen.
-我们才到一半 -干得好
– We’re only halfway there. – Nice job, guys.
-多亏神来之手 -加油干吧
– Thanks for the extra hands. – Let’s do this, huh?
保持专注 各位
Stay focused, gentlemen.
飞得很平稳
Man, it flies easy.
是吗
Does it really?
保持距离什么的
The station-keeping, it’s just…
小菜一碟
it’s like nothing.
地面控制中心 这里是双子星八号♥
Uh, RKV, this is Eight.
我们约偏离2英尺
We’re sitting about two feet out.
收到
Uh, roger.
原地待命一小会儿
Uh, stand by for a couple of minutes here.
收到
Roger.
双子星八号♥
Okay, Gemini 8,
横磁波频准备完毕
uh, we have TM solid.
地面中心显示一切正常
You’re looking good on the ground.
可以进行对接
Go ahead and dock.
我们切换回精确制动
Okay. We’re gonna cycle our Rigid-Stop switch now.
对接成功
Flight, we are docked.
谁给克朗凯特打个电♥话♥
Someone call Cronkite!
让他告诉苏维埃政♥府♥去吃屎吧
Have him tell the Soviets that they can go screw!
快给他打电♥话♥
Get him on the phone, man.
皮特 下次你去参加国会的时候
Hey, Pete! Hey, call those idiots
可以骂国会议员是蠢货了
at Congress while you’re at it.
我先从罗得岛州开始

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!