我巴不得你们这两个笨蛋快滚
I’m glad to get rid of both you dumb guys.
嘿 怎么回事
Hey! What’s goin’ on?

Hey!
怎么回事
Hey, what’s goin’ on?
别过来 巴比 没有用的
Don’t do that, Bob. It don’t make sense!
他们有权力这么做 他们是执法人员
They’ve got the right, Bob! It’s the law.
执法人员
The law.
别碰他好吗
Hey, don’t you think you could just leave him?
他不知道你是谁
I mean, sure as hell, If he’d have known who you were,
否则就不会打你了
he wouldn’t have done that.
-对不对 巴比 -怎么回事
-Would you, Bob? -What the hell’s goin’ on, Elton?
让他走
All right. Let him go.
怎么了
What’s goin’ on, Elton?
我曾被控抢劫加油站
I got accused of robbing a filling station down in the Indian nation.
我没告诉你吗
Didn’t I tell ya?
当时没出庭
I just got wild and jumped my bail.
一年后才被找到 厉害吧
They come runnin’ at me a whole year later. Isn’t that somethin’?
帮我转告史东妮
Hey, tell Stoney for me, hear?
我要找杜比小姐
Hi. Miss Dupea?
她在楼上
Upstairs. Up those stairs.
又来了
There she goes again.
我一岁大的儿子 哼得都比她好听
My one-year-old can carry a tune better than that.
杜比小姐
Miss Dupea?
杜比小姐
Miss Dupea.
-什么事 -容我提醒你
-Yes? -I’d like to remind you again…
这不是歌♥剧 也不是音乐喜剧
that this is not an opera or a musical comedy.
抱歉 我又唱歌♥了吗
I’m sorry. Was I singing again?
你硬要这么说也行
If you wanna call it that.
只要告诉我就是了
Well, you have simply to tell me. That’s all.
我就是再次告诉你
That’s exactly what I am doing again.
我已弹了三之二
Must you let me get two-thirds of the way through the movement?
太累了
This is tiring me.
我提议大家休息一下
I have another suggestion. Why don’t we take a break, Miss Dupea?
可怜我吧
For pity sake.
-她好像要哭出来了 -我不想休息
-Is she gonna cry again? -I don’t want to take a break.
你的咖啡里要加什么
Some coffee. Uh, what would you like in your coffee, Miss Dupea?
-我要茶 -一杯茶
-Tea. -One tea.
-告诉她巴比来了 -巴比来了
-Tell her Bobby’s here. -Bobby’s here.
哦 老天
Oh, my goodness!
罗伯·依洛卡
Robert Eroica.
没关系
I can’t look at you.
别哭
Well, don’t then.
你总是让我哭泣
You always do this to me.
我不是故意的 你的茶来了
Well, I don’t mean to. Here’s your tea, Tita.
谢谢
Thank you.
别放在那里
Don’t put it there.
有什么不对
Why? What’s wrong?
这是很罕见的CB275型钢琴
This is a very special CB 275.
真的
No kidding.
绝对是人间珍品
It has absolutely no objectionable idiosyncrasies.
罗伯 我得认真告诉你
Robert, I have to talk seriously to you.
大家都还在岛上
Everybody still living up on the island?
现在只有
At the moment, there’s really just…
爸爸 卡尔 我 还有范·奥斯
Daddy, Carl and myself… and Van Oost.
-谁是范·奥斯 -凯撒琳
-Who’s Van Oost? -Catherine.
她是钢琴师 和卡尔一起工作
She’s a pianist. She’s working with Carl.
卡尔是小提琴手 怎么教起钢琴了
Carl’s a fiddler. What’s he doing coaching piano?
大约一年前
Well, 11 months ago…
他骑着脚踏车到邮局去办事
he was on his bicycle on his way to the post office in the village…
撞上了一辆吉普车 扭到了脖子
and he ran straight into a jeep and sprained his neck.
扭到脖子
Strained his neck?
可能永远好不了
That’s not funny. He permanently sprained his neck.
现在他拉小提琴时很痛苦
And since then, it’s been extremely painful for him to tuck the violin.
撞到吉普车 毁了他的脖子
Crashes into a jeep and totals his neck.
罗伯
Robert.
我必须告诉你
I have to tell you.
爸病得很重
Daddy’s very ill.
-什么 -他两度中风
-What? -He’s had two strokes.
他可能
He’s not
-有可能好不了 -别告诉我
-They feel he-maybe he might not recover. -Don’t tell me about this.
你不觉得
But don’t you think it’s right…
至少该去看他一次
that you should see him at least once?
-杜比小姐 -等一下
-Miss Dupea. -Just a minute, please.
你要不要去见他
Robert, don’t you think it’s right you should see him?
我想我会去吧
Yeah. I guess so.
今晚和我一起去
I’m going back up tonight. Will you come with me?

No.
我宁可自己开车去
I-I’d rather drive up.
之后也许我会继续开去加拿大
Maybe I’ll go into Canada after.
我顶多停留一个礼拜
I’m not gonna stay long, Tita. You know, one week at the most.
我知道了
I know.
那么
Well.
走吧 我陪你走出去
Come on. I’ll walk you out.
我两分钟之后回来
I’ll be back in two minutes.
我们刚刚已休息过
We’ve had our break, Miss Dupea.
-他们恨我 -也许你留下来比较好
-They hate me, I feel. -Maybe you’d better stay.
我有好多话想告诉你
I want to talk to you about so many things.
几天后我们就会再见面
I’ll be seeing you in a couple of days.
我好高兴
I’m so glad.
我也是
Me too.
再见
Bye.
哈啰
Hello?
你今天休假啊
You got the day off?
你生病啦
Are you sick?
我想你听说艾尔顿的事了
Guess you heard about Elton.
我知道
Okay, I got your point.
在我回来之前 你可别到处乱跑
I hope you didn’t strain yourself getting in here before I hit the back door.
我必须回家一趟
I have to go home.
我爸爸生病了
My father’s sick.
我要去几个礼拜
I’ll be gone for two or three weeks.
你走吧 我没话可说
You’ll be gone, period.
我到了以后 会想办法打电♥话♥给你
I’ll try and call you from up there.
狄帕多
Come on, Dipesto.
我从没对你承诺过
I never told you it’d work out to anything.
有吗
Did I?
我会寄钱给你 那也是我所能做的了
I’ll send you some money. That’s all I can do.
我到了以后 会想办法打电♥话♥给你
I’ll try and call you from up there.
再见 小蕾
Bye, Ray.
你想和我一起去吗
You wanna go with me?
-喜欢吗 -好喜欢
-Like it? -I love it.
-他们在做什么 -车祸吗
-What the hell are they doing? -Is that-Is that an accident?
-当时谁在开车 -你在开车
-Who was-Who was driving? -“Who was driving?” You were driving.
怎么了
Hey, what the hell’s going on?
走开 老兄
Rotate, mack!
你看我的车
Look at my car. Look at my car.
我刚买♥♥的时候是全新的二手车
I just bought it brand-new from a used car lot,
现在方向盘都歪了
and the steering goes to pot on me.
-还好没人受伤 -可以我们载一程吗
-You’re lucky nobody was hurt. -Can you give us a lift?
我们需要搭便车
Come on, Terry. We got a ride.
你要让他们搭便车
You’re gonna give those people a lift?
-我不能把她们留在那里 -我要回去
-Well, I can’t just leave ’em here. -I’d like to go back…
把卖♥♥这台二手车给我的人痛揍一顿
and punch the son of a bitch in the used car lot out.
她真粗鲁
Jesus! What a rude person.
-你叫什么名字 -潘艾波达加
-What’s your name? -Palm Apodaca.
-你叫什么名字 -泰莉葛罗斯
-What’s your name? -Terry Grouse.
怎么了
What?
你们要去哪
How far are you going to?
华盛顿州
Washington.
我们在华盛顿下车 再搭另一趟便车
We’ll get off in Washington. We’ll hook a ride.
你们要去哪
Where are you going?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章歇斯底里
下一篇文章绝代艳后
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!