If you can stay on her.
如果你可以骑得上她的话
I can.
我可以
You’re too young to enter.
你太年轻了
You’re not.
但你不会
Bad idea.
这主意不好
Brilliant idea.
这主意棒透了
If I buy Flicka back with the prize money,
如果我用奖金把弗莉卡买♥♥回来
she won’t be Dad’s horse anymore, she’ll be mine.
她就不再是爸爸的马了 她就是我的马
And if she wins, someone’ll want her foal.
如果她赢的话 有人会想要她生的小马
That’s money in my pocket.
那些都可以进帐
And if he tries to sell our land, I’ll buy that, too.
如果他想卖♥♥了我们的土地 我也可以把它买♥♥下来
Whoa, whoa, Katy, she is way too dangerous to ride.
凯蒂 骑她太危险了
Maybe for you but not for me.
对你来说也许是 但对我来说不会
I only have to stay on her for a few seconds.
我只需要待在她身上几秒钟
I’ve already done that.
我已经做过了
Miranda?
米兰达?
Oh…
哦…
The people have spoken.
群众已表达意见了
No, the inmates have taken over the asylum.
不对 应该说病人控制了医院
Come on, let’s see you walk it like you talk it.
来吧 让我们看看 你做的是否跟你说的一样厉害
Drown me, please.
淹死我吧
Hey! Hey!
嘿 嘿
Whoa! Whoa!
哇 哇
Oof! That aftershave’ll scare the livestock.
那润肤膏的味道会吓坏动物的
Oh. But the ladies find it reassuring.
但女士们可是爱得很
Yeah, it let’s ’em know I’m sensitive,
没错 这让她们知道我很感性
not just a… sexy beast.
而不只是个…性感野兽
Can we get going?
我们可以走了吗?
Oh, Jack, you stink.
噢 杰克你臭死了
Busted.
被抓包了
Let’s go! Come on!
走吧 走
I’m coming!
我来了
Well, what’ll it be tonight, boys,
今晚玩什么
crazy eights or canasta?
疯狂八点或凯纳斯特?
Canasta it is.
就凯纳斯特吧
Ladies and gentlemen,
各位女士先生
welcome to the Red Gulch Roundup!
欢迎来到红峡谷马场
Now, for those of you that may be visiting
首先 要对第一次来到
our beautiful state for the first time,
我们美丽的州的旅客们说声
welcome to Wyoming!
欢迎来到怀俄明州
In our grand entry today,
今天的开场典礼上
our flags are being carried by Miss Rodeo America
美国马术竞赛小姐和她的助手
and her lovely assistant.
将会带着旗帜进场
And all of our beauty a-horseback.
所有的佳丽则会骑马进场
Now in the center
现在场中♥央♥的是
of the arena is the world champion trick roper,
花式绳套世界冠军
Mr. Gene McLaughlin!
基恩·麦克劳夫伦先生
They say in every cowboy’s life, he gets a…
传说每个牛仔的人生里都会有个
good horse, a good woman and a good loop.
好马 好女人 及好绳套
All right, folks, it’s rodeo time,
好的 来宾们 比赛开始
but it seems that Miss Rodeo America needs my assistance…
看起来马术竞赛小姐需要我的帮忙
Aw, honey, how could you eat that stuff?
亲爱的 你怎么能吃那个东西?
It makes me sweeter.
这会让我更甜呀
You’re already sweet.
你已经够甜了
There she is!
她在那里
…the barrel race!
绕铁筒赛
All right, ladies, cowgirl up.
好的 女士们 女牛仔准备好
Mm, mm, mm.

Introducing our next barrel racer, Miranda Koop.
介绍下一位绕铁筒赛骑师米兰达·库普
Come on, baby!
加油 宝贝
Here she comes around
她绕过了
the first barrel.
第一个铁筒
Quick.
真快
Another great run.
跑得很好
Coming to the third barrel…
来到第三个铁筒…
Out she goes.
她出局了
That’s okay.
没关系
That’s okay.
没关系
Hyah, hyah!
Hyah 驾
She’s mine, boys.
她是我的 兄弟们
Katy, I’m scared.
凯蒂我好怕
I’m not, not even a little.
我不怕 一点也不
What do you think?
你觉得怎样?
I think I should be the voice of reason.
我觉得我应该扮演理性的声音
We’re runnir out of time.
我们没时间了
Hold on.
等等
You need gum.
你需要口香糖
Yeah, okay.
嗯 好
Wait here.
在这儿等着
Here’s your receipt. Good luck to you, partner.
这是你的收据 祝你好运 伙伴
Thank you, sir. You bet.
谢谢你 先生 不客气
How you doing, Norbert?
你好诺伯特
Oh, what you say, Wagner?
怎么样瓦格纳?
Hey, sweetheart. Hiya, Norbert.
嘿 甜心 嗨呀 诺伯特
Can I help you?
我能帮助你吗?
Yeah, uh, I want to register.
是 我想注册
For an event.
一项比赛
You gonna tell me which one, or do I have to read your mind?
你要告诉我是哪项吗?还是要我读你的心?
The wild horse race.
野马赛
Wild horse race.
野马赛
That takes a team of two.
那需要两人队伍
Mm-hmm. That’s my partner.
那是我的搭档
Outside.
在外面
That little bitty feller?
那个小不点?
Good luck.
祝你好运
I need $50.
50元
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Fifty.
50元
Gotta sign this waiver.
还要签这份同意书
Right there.
这里
Report to the corral.
进去畜栏
Pick yourself out a hoss.
选一匹马
Here you are, darling. Thank you.
给你 达令 谢谢
The event rolls at 5:00 p.m. Sharp. Here’s your receipt.
那项比赛五点准时开始 这是你的收据
Thank you.
谢谢
And if you come to your senses and want to back out…
如果你清醒过来想退出的话…
you lose every penny.
钱是不会退给你的
Good luck.
祝你好运
It’s okay, Flicka.
没关系 弗莉卡
Doggone, Billy!
该死 比利
Hey, get outta there, you lunatic!
喂 滚出去 你这疯子
You choose your horse like everybody else,
你得和别人一样选自己的马
or you can take a hike!
不然你就出去
Do the rules say you can put a baby cradle on a horse?
规则有说可以在马上放摇蓝吗?
Quiet down!
安静
All right, gather ’round, boys.
好好 集中一下
Shout ’em out.
大声喊出来
Fourth team takes the black filly.
第四队选那匹小黑♥马♥
Son, you just lost a race.
小子 你已经输了一场比赛
That horse is truly loco.
那匹马真是疯了
Boys, next time you see your horse,
小子们 下次你们看到你的马
it’ll be in the ring, trying to run you over.
它们将会在赛场上 准备踩死你们
All right, now.
好 现在
Good luck!
祝你好运
Ladies and gentlemen, and cowboys…
各位女士先生牛仔们…
the wild horse race is about to start.
野马赛即将开始
Now, if you’ve got a weak heart…
如果您心脏不好的话…
Hey!

Kick some cowboy ass. Thanks.
去击垮那些牛仔 谢谢
…or you just ate a big meal, I suggest you…
或是你刚吃了大餐 我建议你…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!