Damn!
该死的
Let her through.
让她过去
Hold ’em back!
把它们牵回来
Come on! Jack, on this side!
快 杰克 这边
She’s taking the herd.
她在带走马群
Jack, get ahold of this thing.
杰克 抓紧了
All right. Gus, get the herd.
好的 格斯 你去看好马群
I didn’t want the lion to get my horse.
我不想让狮子得到我的马
Your horse?
你的马?
That animal doesn’t belong to you or anyone else.
那匹马不属于你 也不属于其他人
Must’ve separated from some herd.
一定是和马群分开了
I’m surprised it’s still alive.
我很吃惊它居然能活下来
What are you gonna do with her?
你准备拿它怎么办?
I don’t have to do a dang thing with that loco creature.
我不会对这个发狂的动物做什么的
Ain’t won’th the price of a bale of hay.
连一捆干草都不值
Ain’t Norbert looking for mustangs?
诺伯特不是在找野马吗?
Get her behind the fence.
把她关进栅栏
Keep her clear of the herd.
让她独自一个待着
Aw, hell! Forget it, Jack… I’ll take her.
嘿 杰克 忘了这事吧 我来照看她
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
Hey, Howard, where’s your dad at?
嘿 霍华德 你♥爸♥爸在哪儿?
Don’t ask.
不要问了
Something Katy did?
凯蒂做的?
You guessed it. Oh…
猜对了 哦
Thank you.
谢谢
So… how bad?
那么 有多糟?
Gimme a category.
让我心里有个底
Oh, I don’t think he made a category for this one yet.
哦 我可拿不准他对这事的想法
Open the gate!
打开门
Aw… come on, now.
过来
Hold still. Get around here.
安静 就待在这
Come on.
过来
She’s scared to go through.
她害怕进去
Hyah! Hyah!
驾 驾
That’s the wild horse.
那是匹野马
Isn’t she beautiful?
她漂亮吗?
Wow, she’s something, that’s for sure.
哦 她真不错 这是肯定的
That’s a dangerous animal.
那是个危险的家伙
She’s just scared.
她刚才受惊了
I’d say she’s about two years old.
我认为 她大概2岁
Yeah, two years wild. And I’ll bet most of it alone.
是的 两年的野性 我打赌 她大部分时间都会自己待着
She’ll calm down, once I
她会平静下来的 只要我…
start training her. What?
只要我训练她 什么?
No one’s riding that loco thing.
没有人能驾驭那么野性的家伙
I’m calling Norbert after supper.
我晚饭后打电♥话♥给诺伯特
No. I can ride her.
不 我可以驾驭她
No, you can’t! And you won’t.
不 你不行 你也不会
I won’t tolerate it, Katy.
我不能再容忍♥了 凯蒂
After that stunt you pulled today?
看看你今天的惊人之举 嗯?
If you’re gonna live under my roof,
如果你要在我的屋檐下生活
you’re gonna follow my rules.
就得遵从我的规矩
Look at me!
看着我
Nobody goes in there without my permission.
没有我的准许 谁都不能进去
Come on.
快点
Howard! Get the horses.
霍华德 看好马群
Calm down, Flicka.
安静 弗莉卡
You named her?
你给她取的名字?
Flicka.
弗莉卡
That is the word, isn’t it?
是这个词吗?
Oh, yeah.
是的
Uh, beautiful, um…
美丽
young girl.
年轻的女孩
Well, you got the “girl” part right.
嗯 女孩那部分是对的
I didn’t see the vet bill.
我没有看到兽医的帐单
Someone want to grab this last burger?
谁要这块肉夹饼?
How much?
多少?
You know what I’ve been thinking about lately?
你知道最近我在想什么吗?
If quitters never win, why are you supposed to quit while you’re ahead?
如果懦夫永不会赢的话 为什么你在领先时会放弃?
Or, how good can a bedtime story be
或者是 睡前故事是多么美好
if it’s supposed to put you to sleep?
如果它能让你入睡
Right. How much?
是的 多少?
$1,6♥4♥8.32.
16♥4♥8.32美元
$1,600?!
1600美元
That’s just unacceptable.
简直难以置信
Well, I’ll speak to the horses.
好了 我会跟马说的
I don’t remember my daddy ever giving horses shots.
我不记得爸爸给马打过针
They were healthy, they took care
它们很健康 它们自己也很小心
of themselves. Ain’t that right, Gus?
是吗 格斯?
Oh, sure. Back then, horses mucked their own stalls,
是的 那时马匹自己整理马厩
nailed on their own shoes,
自己钉掌
even chipped in with the rent money.
甚至用租金凑钱吃饭
Don’t call Norbert!
不要给诺伯特打电♥话♥
I think I’ll have that burger.
我来吃这个肉夹饼
Hey, you.
嘿 给你
I don’t care what he says.
我不管他说什么
She’s my horse.
她就是我的马
Calm down. Give me a chance to talk to him.
平静一下 让我跟他谈谈
He doesn’t listen when he’s this mad.
他不会听的 他现在正发狂
You know what they say…
你知道别人怎么说吗?
anger is just fear on the way out.
生气是因为害怕生活偏离轨道
Nice try.
你想得美
He’s not afraid of anything.
他什么都不怕
I don’t know, you could scare the heck out of anybody.
我不清楚 你就惧怕别人的咒骂
Yeah, right.
是的
When you were three,
你3岁时
you climbed out of bed, unlatched the kitchen door
爬下了床 打开了厨房♥门
and walked outside.
走到了外面
He found you in Lightning’s stall.
他在透亮的马厩里发现了你
That horse was crazy, he could’ve killed you,
马发了狂 他都想杀了你
and you were laughing.
而你却在笑
I don’t remember that.
我记不得了
Yeah, well, he does.
嗯 但是 他记得
Parents have this kind of… selective memory.
父母有某种 某种选择记忆
Sometimes I think I can’t remember what I did yesterday,
有时 我记不起自己昨天做了些什么
and then I swear I can remember every injury, every close call,
但是 我发誓 我能想起发生在孩子身上的
every…” another inch and they could’ve been killed,”
每一次受伤 每一个亲密电♥话♥
that ever happened to my children.
还有那生死一线间的事
Try and understand
试着去理解
what it feels like to be responsible
这就像
for something you love so much.
对你深爱的人负责
Good night.
晚安
Give her the horse.
给她那匹马
No.
不行
Come on, honey, training her own horse
好了 亲爱的 让她训练自己的马匹
will make her responsible for something,
能加强她的责任感
and-and she’ll feel proud of herself.
而且她也会感到自豪的
Here it comes… psychobabble.
牵扯到心理学的问题
This isn’t about psychology, Nell, this is about discipline,
这无关心理学 内尔 这是组织纪律问题
and I’m not gonna reward bad behavior.
她表现差 我还嘉奖她
That sure sounds like psychology to me.
可对我来说 就是心理学的问题
No horse.
不给
That’s right.
好样的
Sorry, girl, that was my fault.
抱歉 女孩 是我的错
Maybe you should wash up.
你应该洗漱一下
Or someone might think you slept on the ground all night.
要不 有人会以为你整夜都睡在地上
You ready for the Price Clu…?
准备好去价格俱乐部了吗?
My sweetheart.
我的甜心
Hey, girl.
嘿 女孩
You want it?
你想吃吗?
Well, you’re gonna have to come and get it.
好吧 你自己过来拿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!