Hey, our mountains are her home, too.
我们的山也是她的家
You’re right. Let’s go.
你说的对 我们走
When we get back to the ranch, we’re riding out.
我们回到牧场后我们就骑出去
Weather’s coming in.
风暴要来了
This is our creek, isn’t it?
这是我们的小溪 对不对?
You brought us back.
你带我们回来了
Thank you, girl.
谢谢你 女孩
Let’s go home. Come on.
我们回家吧 走
What is it?
怎么了?
What is it, girl?
怎么了 女孩?
What is it, girl? Huh?
怎么了 女孩?
It’s okay, girl.
没关系的 女孩
It’s okay.
没关系
It’s okay, girl.
没事的 女孩
Come on.
走吧
Come on, it’s okay.
走吧 没事的
No!
不要
No!
不要
Get away from her!
离开她
No!
不要
Flicka!
弗莉卡
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我的天啊 我的天啊
God! Get up.
天啊 起来
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Flicka, get up, please.
弗莉卡 起来 求求你
Get up!
起来
Somebody help me!
谁来帮帮我
Get up!
起来呀
Get up, please!
拜托你起来
Hyah! Hyah! Let’s go.
我们走
Hyah! Hyah! Hyah! Hyah!
驾 驾 驾 驾
Hyah!

I’ll search the ridge.
我搜索山脊
I’ll take the south meadow. Katy!
我找南边的草地 凯蒂
I’m gonna check the creek.
我找小溪
You should go back.
你该回去
Not a chance.
想都别想
Katy!
凯蒂
Katy!
凯蒂
Katy!
凯蒂
Katy!
凯蒂
Aah…
啊…
Oh!

Katy?
凯蒂?
Oh, baby.
噢 宝贝
It’s gonna be okay, baby.
没事了 宝贝
Daddy’s got you. Come on.
爸爸在这里 走吧
Dad… the lion got her.
爸…狮子咬死她了
You’re gonna be all right, baby.
你会没事的 宝贝
It’s all right.
没事的
Flicka.
弗莉卡
Is she all right?
她还好吗?
Find Jack. Go to the creek.
去找杰克 在小溪那里
That horse is hurt bad.
马儿受了重伤
A hundred and two.
102度
I don’t know if it’s accurate. It’s an old thermometer.
我不知道这准不准 这温度计很旧了
No.

The doctor can’t land in the storm.
医生没办法在风暴中降落
So… no. So, we’ll wait.
所以…不行 所以 我们会等
Okay.

What do I look for?
我要找什么?
A hundred and five.
105度
Can that be right?
这准吗?
Howard, get some more ice, son.
霍华德 拿多点冰块来
Flicka!
弗莉卡
Flicka!
弗莉卡
What’s Katy’s shirt doing around her neck?
凯蒂的衣服为什么在她脖子上?
She tried to stop the bleeding.
她试图帮她止血
Oh, she’s cut deep.
她的伤很深
We ought to take away her pain.
我们应该停止她的痛苦
You gonna shoot her?
你要杀死她?
What do you think?
你认为呢?
How bad’s the horse?
马的伤有多重?
Go back and put her down.
回去杀了她吧
She’ll hear the shot.
她会听到枪声
She’ll think it’s thunder.
她会以为是雷声
No, she won’t.
不会的
Look, Katy’s smart.
凯蒂很聪明
She sees things…
她看得清…
little details most people ignore…
一些平常人不会注意到的小细节…
the ones that make a difference.
一些重要的小细节
She’ll know it’s Flicka.
她会知道是弗莉卡
I can’t let that animal suffer.
我不能再让她受苦
I’ll do it myself.
我自己做
Dad? Don’t.
爸? 不要
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
I really screwed up.
我真的搞砸了
Look at me.
看着我
You’re a good man.
你是个好人
Yes, sir.
是的
Now, you stay with your mother.
你陪着你妈妈
Yes, sir.

Are you gonna kill Flicka?
你要去杀弗莉卡?
I’m just gonna have a look at her, baby.
我只是去看看她 宝贝
It’s okay, Daddy.
没关系 爸爸
You can shoot us.
你可以杀了我们
Katy!
凯蒂
It’s okay, baby. It’s okay.
没关系 宝贝 没关系
Damn!
该死
Flicka!
弗莉卡
Shh!

It’s okay.
没事的
Dang it.
该死
Oh, dear God.
噢 天啊
Oh…
哦…
Oh, look at her.
噢 看看她
It was a lion.
是只狮子
There’s no good reason she’s alive.
没理由她还能活着
There’s a very good reason she’s alive.
有一个很好的理由她还活着
She’s got mustang blood in her.
因为她体内流的是北美洲野马的血
She’s a fighter…
她是个战士…
just like our girl.
就像我们的女儿
Don’t worry.
别担心
The doctors will be here in the morning.
医生早上就会来了
Let’s get her to the barn.
我们把她带到马房♥
Come on, sweetie.
来吧 甜心
Come on, Flicka.
来 弗莉卡
Come on, honey.
来 亲爱的
The day you were born…
你出生的那天…
…and they gave you to me…
当他们把你交给我…
…I felt my hands were too rough to hold you.
我觉得我的手太过粗糙了 不能抱你
And you cried no matter what we did…
不管我们怎么做 你却一直哭
…but your mom said that that was a good sign.
但你妈妈说那是好预兆
You were strong.
你很强壮
That wasrt much comfort when I was holding you
可是当我整晚抱着你前后踱步时
and pacing back and forth all night.
那却起不了什么安抚作用
All you did was look at me with those big, beautiful eyes.
你只是睁着你漂亮的大眼看着我
I made all kinds of promises to you
我给了你好多的承诺
if you would just go to sleep.
只要你能乖乖睡着

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!