No, thanks a lot. Thank you, but I got my own sources.
我有点喜欢猪用的镇定剂…
You know I’m getting into hog tranquilizers…
不如就当这个是小样品
What do you say we’ll just call this a sample,
你知道上哪儿可以搞到更多
and you know where you can get more.
不 瑞奇 等等 我不想要你的东西
No, no, Rich, hold on, look, I don’t want your shit.
何不给我呢
Why don’t I just take it?
你是新来的 这样可是在冒很大的风险
You know you’re taking this real chances being new in this school.
我要给你看点东西 等等 这是茶叶
I gotta show you something. Wait! This is tea!
-这是茶叶 -给我回来
– This is tea! – Come back!
你以为要是真大♥麻♥ 我会把它冲走吗
You think I’d do that with a real joint?
你知道这年头一盎司大♥麻♥要卖♥♥多少钱吗
You know what an ounce goes for these days?
我会抓住你的
I’m gonna get you.
等着吧
You wait.
牧师对你的看法是对的
The Reverend was right about you.
好像几天前有一群孩子
Seems a bunch of kids was raising some hell
在伯林顿·克兰斯顿的土地上胡闹
out at Burlington Cranston’s property a few days back.
毁了田地 开翻了拖拉机
Tore up the fields, turned over a tractor.
今天有人对我说
Today someone suggested to me there’s been…
你们高中发生了麻烦事 好像是毒品
some trouble at the high school, I think it was drugs.
你不会恰好知道什么内情吧
You wouldn’t know anything about that?
你说什么了 我没听见
What did you say? I can’t hear you.
-他说”不知道” -艾米
– He said “No.” – Amy.
我说 “我不知道 先生”
I said, “No, sir.”
伦 以前我们给你在芝加哥的父母打电♥话♥时
You know, Ren, whenever we used to call your folks there in Chicago…
好像你在那边没惹过麻烦 是不是
I don’t think there was any trouble back there, was there?
我都不知道该怎么想
And I don’t know what to make of it.
但最近好像很多人
But it seems a lot of people
都对你指指点点
are pointing finger in your direction lately.
他们说什么了
What did they say?
就是我告诉你的麻烦事还有毒品
What I’ve been telling you about the trouble and drugs.
你自从搬过来后 似乎惹了很多麻烦
You seem to be having a lot of trouble since you moved here.
我在想…
And I figured…
你相信有烟必有火 是吗
You figured where there’s smoke, there’s fire, right?
通常是这样的
Usually works like that.
伦 你知道我永远不会试图取代你父亲
Look, Ren, you know I would never try to take the place of your father.
是的 你绝对没有机会
Yeah, well, there’s no chance of that.

Ren.
他把车开走了
He’s taking the car.
歌♥曲: Never
歌♥手: Moving Pictures
♪我可以感觉到你的心♪
♪I feel your heart♪
♪跟我的心跳节奏完全一致♪
♪It’s beating time with mine♪
♪你以为爱情♪
♪You thought love♪
♪爱情 爱情悬于一线♪
♪Love, love was on the line♪
♪他束缚着你♪
♪He holds you down♪
♪但我知道你想逃♪
♪But I know you want to run♪
♪但你激♥情♥似火♪
♪But you’re hot,♪
♪似火♪
♪hot,♪
♪激♥情♥像一把上了膛的枪♪
♪Loaded like a gun♪
♪你觉得被困住 困惑不解♪
♪Oh you feel oh so trapped and confused♪
♪开始时一无所有 你没有什么可失去的♪
♪Start with nothing, you got nothing to lose♪
♪你永远不能 永远不能 永远不能♪
♪You can never, never, never, ever, never, never, never, ever♪
♪隐藏你的心♪
♪Hide your heart♪
♪永远不要 不要 尝试这么做♪
♪Don’t ever, ever, ever, ever try♪
♪是时候抗争了♪
♪Its time to fight♪
♪是时候挣脱桎梏了♪
♪Well it’s time for tearing free♪
♪直接奔向我吧♪
♪Well come, come running straight to me♪
♪你知道他不像我那么爱你♪
♪Well you know he don’t love you like I do♪
♪不要相信 你没有同样的感觉♪
♪Don’t make believe that you don’t feel it too♪
♪你永远不能 永远不能 永远不能♪
♪You can never, never, never, ever, never, never, never, ever♪
♪隐藏你的心♪
♪Hide your heart♪
♪永远不要 不要 尝试这么做♪
♪Don’t ever, ever, ever, ever try♪
♪不要♪
♪Whoa oh no♪
♪如果你不给你的心插上翅膀♪
♪If you don’t give your heart wings♪
♪你将永远无法 无法飞翔♪
♪You’ll never, never, never, never fly♪
♪你将永远无法飞翔♪
♪You’ll never fly♪
♪如果你想 你就可以飞翔♪
♪If you want, you can fly.♪
太精彩了
Big time!
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
观赏
Watching.
我以为就我一个人呢
I thought I was alone.
在这小镇不会的 这里到处都有眼睛盯着你
Not in this town. There’s eyes everywhere.
为什么你不喜欢我
How come you don’t like me?
你为什么觉得我不喜欢你
What makes you think I don’t like you?
你在学校从来不和我说话 从来都不看我
Well, you never talk to me at school. You never look at me.
也许是因为如果我和你说话
Maybe because if I did,
你男朋友会用勺子把我的肺挖出来
your boyfriend would remove my lungs with the spoon.
我不是查克·克兰斯顿的物品
Chuck Cranston doesn’t own me.
虽然他整天搞得像是这样
Sure, he likes to act like he does,
但其实并不是
but he doesn’t.
你想亲我吗
Do you wanna kiss me?
以后再说吧
Someday.
“以后再说”是什么意思
What is this someday shit?
我觉得你亲过很多人
I get the feeling you’ve been kissed a lot.
我怕你拿我跟他们比 觉得我很差劲
I’m afraid I’d suffer by comparison.
你心里对我的评价不怎么样 是吗
You don’t think much of me, do you?
你觉得我是没见过世面的小镇姑娘
You think I’m small town?
我觉得波蒙特是个小镇
I think Bomont’s a small town.
我要离开了
I’m going away.
我已经申请了大学
I’ve already applied to colleges.
我父亲都不知道我申请了大学
I applied to colleges my father doesn’t know I applied to.
他肯定想把我找回来 但我会消失的
He’s gonna come after me, but I’m gonna be gone.
想要看点东西吗
Wanna see something?
好啊
Sure.
我们叫它”年鉴”
We call it “The Year book.”
从大概四五年前开始
It started four or five years ago, I guess.
是我们不应该看的东西
It’s stuff we’re not supposed to read.
都是书里摘录的东西吗
This is all out of books?
大多数都是 有些歌♥词 杂♥志♥
Most of it. Some songs, magazines.
一些编造的诗歌♥
Some poems that get made up.
“我将向您歌♥唱银天鹅 王国和钟琴”
“I’ll sing to you of silver swans, of kingdoms and carillons.”
“我将歌♥唱在纯真的天空下交织的身体”
“I’ll sing of bodies intertwined underneath an innocent sky.”
这是你写的
You wrote that?
不是我写得最好的诗
It’s not even one of my best.
没关系
It’s all right.
等等 你听到了吗
Wait a minute. You hear that?
-什么 -火车的声音 听到了吗
– What? – The train. You hear it?
有时候我们在橄榄球比赛之后到这里来
Sometimes after football games we come out here.
就我们几个 站在这里
Just a few of us. And we stand here.
当火车驶来 我们就疯狂地亲热
Then when the train comes, we make out like crazy.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
大多数时候我们就站在这里大喊
Most of the time we just stand and scream.
大喊
Scream?
是的 有一次我看到电影里这样做
Yeah. I saw it in a movie once.
从这里大声地喊
Real loud from here.
别乱来
Come on, don’t screw around.
走吧
Come on.
走吧 我带你回家
Come on, I’ll take you home.
太晚了
It’s late.
是的
Yeah.
要对教堂会众里的年轻人
It’s kind of hard to impose a curfew
实施宵禁有点困难啊
on the young people in my congregation…
毕竟我自己的女儿都不遵守宵禁
that I can’t even enforce in my own home.
你喝酒了吗
Have you been drinking?
没有
No.
-你抽了什么不好的东西吗 -没有
– Were you smoking something? – No!
我没有偷东西 没有赌博 没有跳舞
I wasn’t stealing, I wasn’t gambling, I wasn’t dancing…
或者看什么不该看的书
or reading books I’m not supposed to.
我只是回家晚了
I am late!
你之前和谁在一起
Who were you with?
伦·麦克考马科
Ren McCormack.
我不希望你见他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!