Ariel, watch out, there’s a truck!
快回车里来
Get in the car now!
糟了 快上我的车 妹子
Shit! Get in the truck, girl!
阿丽尔 快点回车里
Ariel, get into the car!
快回车里 妈的
Get in the car, god damn it!
阿丽尔 小心
Ariel, be careful!
快啊
Come on!
快进来
Come on! Get in!
进来
Get in!
-老天 我们就不该让她那样 -天啊
– Jesus, we should never have let her done that. – My God!
你见到你的任课老师了吗
So, have you met any of your teachers?
没有 我还没这个机会
No, I haven’t had a chance.
牧师 他们才到镇上八个小时
Reverend, they’ve only been here eight hours.
我上周都办好了 帮他注册入学什么的
I took care of that last week. Registered him and everything.
小维 我说话算话 给你做了巧克力碎曲奇饼
Vi, I made you some of those Toll House squares I promised.
露露 你尝一口 就会想烧了你自己的食谱
Lulu, you taste one of these, you’ll burn your recipe.
牧师 我们遇到了点小麻烦
Reverend, we have a little problem.
我听说学校里的语文课老师
I heard that the English teacher over the school
打算教那本书
is planning to teach that book.
《五号♥屠场》 这书名真可怕
Slaughterhouse Five. Isn’t that an awful name?
确实 那是本好书
Oh, yeah. That’s a great book.
《五号♥屠场》
Slaughterhouse Five.
真的 是本经典著作
Yeah, it’s, it’s a classic.
你经常看书吗
Do you read much?
-可能在别的小镇它是经典 -在哪里都是
– Maybe in another town it’s a classic. – In any town.
《汤姆·索亚历险记》才是经典
Tom Sawyer is a classic.
没关系 艾瑟尔
Now, that’s fine. Ethel.
-艾瑟尔 亲爱的 再来点火腿 -不用了
– Ethel honey, here, have some more ham. – No. No.
你确定伦不用吃点什么吗
You sure Ren doesn’t want something?
不用 我们因为搬家都有点累了
No. We’re both a little tired from the move.
我要给伦吃一片土豆
I think I’m gonna take Ren a potato.
艾米 回来坐好 你表哥肯定不想吃
Amy, come back and sit down. I’m sure your cousin’s fine.
从大城市搬到这里 肯定落差很大
It’s a shock to the system, moving out here from the big city.
-要是他饿肚子了怎么办 -艾米 你真差劲
– What if he’s starving? – Amy, you are so lame.
莎拉 艾米 吃你们的饭
Sarah! Amy, eat!
我就是坐不住 你们能搬来我真是太激动了
I can’t sit still! I’m so excited you’re both here!
艾瑟尔 你确定你不累吗
Ethel, you sure you’re not too tired?
不会 大部分时间都是伦在开车
No. Ren did most of the driving.
要我说 伦就是一只狐狸
If you ask me, Ren is a total fox.
艾米
Amy!
你从哪儿听到这种话的
Where did you hear that?
艾瑟尔 你看 电视和那些书
Ethel, you see how television and those kinds of books
对孩子的影响有多大
influence children, you see?
嗨点餐厅
你发什么神经
What the hell’s the problem?
查克·克兰斯顿 你疯了吗
Chuck Cranston, are you crazy?
你简直脑子有病
You’re sick!
阿丽尔 你的毛衣
Ariel, here’s your sweater.
阿丽尔 你疯了吗 我一不小心就会害死你
Ariel, are you out of your mind? I could kill you!
你的确差点要了我的命
You almost did.
闻熨衣剂就会变成这种疯子
That’s what you get for sniffing spray starch.
他毕业后 脑子被榨干了
After he graduated, they drained his brain.
-埃德娜 你会点薯条吗 -你不能吃
– Edna, you gettin’ fries? – You can’t have any.
温迪·乔 温迪·乔
Wendy Jo! Wendy Jo!
什么事
Yes?
把埃德娜的薯条给我拿来
Bring me Edna’s fries.
没问题
Oh, sure!
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
偷偷弄到的磁带
Smuggled tapes.
你可小心点
You be careful with that.
要是让你♥爸♥听到 他会打爆你的屁♥股♥
Your daddy hears you playin’ it, he’ll bust your butt.
他上下乱摸
He put his hands all over!
你妈妈以为你没带钱
Your mother didn’t think you had any money with you.
-伦 -怎么了 妈
– Ren? – Yeah, Mom?
准备好出发了吗
You about ready to go?
你要戴那条领带吗
You gonna wear that tie?
是的
Yeah.
你要不要穿得休闲一些
I think you might want to dress down for now.
为什么 我喜欢这条领带
Why? I like the tie.
等到九月你上大学 你可以照着大卫·鲍伊打扮
September, when you go to college, you can dress like David Bowie.
快点 走吧
Come on, let’s go.
你怎么不梳头
Why don’t you comb your hair?
操 你这是急着去哪
Shit, mister, where are you goin’?
-你个王八蛋 怎么不看路 -抱歉 抱歉
– You son of a bitch. You’re supposed to look. – Sorry. Sorry.
你在哪学的开车 不是应该靠右边开吗
Where’d you learn how to drive? Supposed to stay on the right side.
我喜欢你的帽子 你买♥♥帽子的店也卖♥♥男装吗
I like that hat, man. They sell men’s clothes where you got that?
威拉德 走啦
Willard, come on.
-你叫什么 -伦
– What’s your name? – Ren.
我叫威拉德·休伊特
My name’s Willard. Hewitt.
-很高兴认识你 -你好
– Glad to meet ya. – How ya doin’?
-好 回头见 -好的
– All right. I’ll see you around. – All right.
我发誓 总有一天…
I swear, one of these days…
领带真有型
That tie is fabulous!
我是认真的 很有型
I mean it. It’s fabulous.
要是有人说不好看 别信
Don’t let anyone tell you any different.
阿丽尔
Ariel?
对吗
Right?
非常好
Very good.
姑娘 有戏啊
Girl, you are on!
芝加哥啊 天呐
Chicago, wow, man.
肯定很疯狂 像电影《不夜城》那样
Must be wild, like the Naked City.
我要鱼
Ah, fish.
我跟你说 你在这里一定会过得很开心的
I’ll tell ya, man, you’re gonna bounce off the goddamn walls here.
你在那边一般都做些什么
So what do you do there?
我不知道
Oh, I don’t know.
跟你在这儿一样 你一般都做些什么
Same thing you do here. What do you do here?
-搞些”手上运动” -我也玩的
– Lot of this. – Yeah, that too.
我跟你说 有个叫做蓝色天堂的地方
I’ll tell you, man, there was this place called the Blue Heaven.
很棒 得偷证件才能进 但是特别刺♥激♥
It was great. Had to steal IDs to get in, but it was incredible.
就像一个巨大的地下马戏团一样
It was like a huge underground circus, you know.
满墙粉色的霓虹灯
Hot pink neon climbin’ up the walls.
超棒的音乐 漂亮的姑娘
And astro music. And girls.
好多好多的姑娘 大多数都是大学生
And millions of girls, like from the university mostly.
要是你能邀到一个去跳舞 就一个 就成了
If we could get one to dance, just one, then that was it.
我们会走到舞池中 然后开始抽烟
We’d get out on the floor and we’d really start to smoke.
我们会挤进去
We’d start cuttin’ in,
那些姑娘就停下来
and these girls would stop whatever they were doing.
-她们会仔细观察 -怎么观察
– And they’d look. – They’d look how?
她们会如冰山般开始融化 激♥情♥开始荡漾
You know, they’d start to warm up a little. Right?
很快 她们就开始请我们喝啤酒了
Pretty soon, they’d start buying us beers.
-她们主动给男人买♥♥啤酒吗 -对啊
– They’re buying you guys beers? – Oh, yeah.
天呐
Ah, shit.
等等 有个特别的姑娘
Wait. There was this one.
堪称最棒的 她叫金吉
This was the best. Ginger.
听着 我们开始跳舞
Listen. We started dancing, right?
慢舞 贴在一起
Slow dancing, like we’re stuck to each other.
最后 我明显能感觉到 她不满足于跳舞
Eventually it’s obvious to me that she wants to do more than dance.
懂我的意思吗 我们就离开了
Right? So we left the place.
往车那边走的时候 她就已经在舔我的耳朵了
On the way to the car, she’s already got her tongue in my ear.
我们坐进车里
We get to the car.
她说我们不能回她家
She says we can’t go back to her place
因为她室友在
’cause of her roommate, right?
但她说 “我有办法了 这不是问题”
But she says, “Hey, that’s no problem.”
她把车座放倒 放平
She’s got these seats in the car that recline back. All the way back.
-你懂我的意思吗 -放平
– If you know what I’m saying. – All the way?
我还骗你吗
Would I shit you? Right?
她扯开我的衬衫 抓我的胸
She rips my shirt open. She’s clawing my chest.
咬我的脖子 我想抓住变速杆
She’s biting my neck, and I’m trying to get over the stick shift…
因为我们就像失控的货运火车一样
’cause we’re goin’ like a freight train now.
突然间 她放声大叫
All of a sudden, she starts screaming at the top of her lungs…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!