What was that?
萨曼莎
Samantha?
♪ 等我长大了就会明白 ♪
♪ This will all make sense when I am older ♪
♪ 终有一天我会明白 ♪
♪ Someday I will see that this makes sense ♪
♪ 等我长大懂事 我回首往事 ♪
♪ One day when I’m old and wise I’ll think back and realize ♪
♪ 会发现这些都是再正常不过的 ♪
♪ That these were all completely normal events ♪
♪ 我长大后就会得到答案 ♪
♪ I’ll have all the answers when I’m older ♪
♪ 比如我们为何会在这片黑暗魔法森林中 ♪
♪ Like why we’re in this dark enchanted wood ♪
♪ 我知道过不了几年 ♪
♪ I know in a couple years ♪
♪ 这些都会变成孩子气的恐惧 ♪
♪ These will seem like childish fears ♪
♪ 所以我知道所有磨难 都是赐福 ♪
♪ And so I know this isn’t bad, it’s good ♪
♪ 打扰了 ♪
♪ Excuse me ♪
♪ 长大意味着适应 ♪
♪ Growing up means adapting ♪
♪ 理解世界和自我的关系 ♪
♪ Puzzling out your world and your place ♪
♪ 等我再成熟一些 就更有安全感 ♪
♪ When I’m more mature I’ll feel totally secure ♪
♪ 可怕的怪物盯着我也不害怕 ♪
♪ Being watched by something with a creepy, creepy face ♪
♪ 等我长大了就都会明白 ♪
♪ See, that will all make sense when I am older ♪
♪ 所以根本不用紧张害怕 ♪
♪ So there’s no need to be terrified or tense ♪
♪ 只需要想象自己 ♪
♪ I’ll just dream about a time ♪
♪ 已经长大成人 ♪
♪ When I’m in my aged prime ♪
♪ 因为等你长大了 ♪
♪ ‘Cause when you’re older ♪
♪ 就会明白一切 ♪
♪ absolutely everything makes sense ♪
真好
This is fine.
雪宝
Olaf!
大家好
Hey, guys.
认识一下风精灵
Meet the Wind Spirit.
借过
Coming through!
我要吐了
I think I’m gonna be sick.
我可以帮你撩着头发 但我找不到胳膊了
I’d hold your hair back, but I can’t find my arms.
停下
Stop!
艾莎
Elsa!
放开她
Let her go!
安娜 小心
Anna, be careful!
那是我姐姐
That’s my sister!
安纳尔王子
Prince Agnarr!
为了艾伦戴尔
For Arendelle.
小心
Look out!
父亲
Father!
-你没事吧 -我还好
– Are you okay? – I’m fine.
这些是什么
What are these?
它们看上去像是过去的瞬间
They look like moments in time.
你是怎么说的来着 雪宝
What’s that thing you say, Olaf?
我说的…
The thing…
是我说发展技术
My theory about advancing technologies
既是救星也是劫数的理论吗
as both our savior and our doom?
不 不是那个 是关于….
No, not that one. The one about…
-关于黄瓜的 -不是
– The one about cucumbers? – No.
关于水的
The thing about water.
对了 水有记忆
Oh! Yeah. Water has memory.
组成你我的水
The water that makes up you and me
在我们之前经过了
has passed through at least four humans…
至少四个人或动物
and/or animals before us.
而且记住了一切
And remembers everything.
风回来了
The wind’s back.
真棒
Delicious.
我就叫你风灵吧
I think I’ll name you Gale.
出去
Get out of there.
-你好 -你可真奇特
– Oh. Hi. – Aren’t you curious?
你现在心情好点了吗
You in a better mood now?
父亲 是父亲
Father. That’s Father.
这个女孩
This girl.
她在救他
She’s saving him.
她是诺桑德拉人
She’s Northuldra.
怎么回事
What is that?
雪宝 到我后面去
Olaf, get behind me.
你拿那个干什么
What are you gonna do with that?
我不知道
I have no idea.
放下武器
Lower your weapon.
你们先放下
And you lower yours.
艾伦戴尔士兵
Arendellian soldiers?
威胁我的手下吗 中尉
Threatening my people, Lieutenant?
侵略我的舞蹈地盘吗 叶莲娜
Invading my dance space, Yelena?
为什么那个士兵看着这么眼熟
Why does that soldier look so familiar?
中尉
Lieutenant!
去拿那把剑
Get the sword!
那是魔法
That was magic.
你看见了吗
Did you see that?
我当然看见了
Of course I saw it.
你选择了友好冰冷的问好方式
You chose a nice, cold greeting.
他们一直被困在这里吗
They’ve been trapped in here this whole time?
-没错 -我们现在怎么办
– Yeah. – What do we do now?
交给我
I got this.
大家好 我是雪宝
Hi, I’m Olaf.
抱歉 我只是觉得穿衣服太拘束了
Oh, sorry. Yeah, I just find clothes restricting.
你们一定很好奇我们是谁 为什么在这里
Bet you’re wondering who we are and why we’re here.
答案很简单
It’s really quite simple.
是因为一对姐妹
It began with two sisters.
一个生来具有魔法
One born with magical powers.
一个生来与常人无异
One born powerless.
她们对雪人的爱 无穷无尽
Their love of snowmen, infinite.
安娜 不 太高了
Anna, no! Too high!

Blast!
妈妈 爸爸 救命
Mama! Papa! Help!
砰 到处的门都关上了
Slam! Doors shutting everywhere.
姐妹失散
Sisters torn apart.
至少她们还有父母
Well, at least they have their parents.
她们的父母去世了
Their parents are dead.
你好 我是安娜
Oh. Oh, hi. I’m Anna.
我要嫁给一个我刚认识的男人
I’ll marry a man I just met.
艾莎要发怒了
Elsa’s gonna blow!
雪 雪 快跑
Snow! Snow! Aah, run!
魔法贯穿我的雪花身体
Magic pulses through my snowflakes.
我活过来了
I live.
独享冰雪宫殿 独享冰雪宫殿
Ice palace for one. Ice palace for one.
出去 安娜
Get out, Anna. Pew! Pew!
-我的小心脏 -我的天
– My heart. – Oh, my goodness.
只有真爱之举才能拯救你
Only an act of true love can save you.
来一个真爱之吻
Here’s a true love’s kiss.
你配不上
You’re not worth it.
你猜怎么着 我是个坏人
Guess what? I’m the bad guy.
什么
What?
安娜被永远地冻死了
And Anna freezes to death forever.
安娜
Oh, Anna.
她又解冻了
Then she unfreezes!
随后艾莎唤醒了魔法精灵
Oh, and then Elsa woke up the magical spirits…
我们被赶出了王国
and we were forced out of our kingdom.
现在唯一的希望就是找出过去的真♥相♥
Now our only hope is to find the truth about the past…
但我们不知道该怎么做
but we don’t have a clue how to do that…
除了艾莎能听见那个声音
except Elsa’s hearing voices,
这对我们还算有利
so we got that going for us.
还有问题吗
Any questions?
我觉得他们明白了
I think they got it.
你真的是艾伦戴尔的女王吗
Are you really Queen of Arendelle?
我是
I am.
为什么大自然要以魔法
Why would nature reward
奖赏一个艾伦戴尔人
a person of Arendelle with magic?
也许是为了弥补你的人♥民♥的所作所为
Perhaps to make up for the actions of your people.
我的人♥民♥是无辜的
My people are innocent.
我们绝不会率先动手
We would have never attacked first.
但愿真♥相♥水落石出
May the truth be found.
不好意思

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章战犬瑞克斯
下一篇文章1917
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!