Hi. I’m sorry.
这是怎么回事
What’s happening?
果然没错 马休中尉
That’s it. Lieutenant Mattias!
图书馆里左数第二幅画像
Library, second portrait on the left.
你曾是我们父亲的侍卫官
You were our father’s official guard.
安纳尔
Agnarr.
你们的父母怎么了
What did happen to your parents?
六年前我们父母的船在南海
Our parents’ ship went down in the Southern Sea…
沉没了
six years ago.
我看到他了 我从你们脸上看到他了
I see him. I see him in your faces.
真的吗
Really?
士兵们
Soldiers.
我们可能上了年纪 但依然强壮
We may be getting on in years, but we’re still strong.
并且以效忠艾伦戴尔为荣
And proud to serve Arendelle.
等等 拜托了
Wait. Please.
有人将我召唤至此
Someone has called me here.
如果我能找到这个人
If I can just find them…
我确信就能找到答案
I believe they have the answers
帮我们解救这座森林
that may help us free this forest.
相信我 我只是想帮忙
Trust me, I just want to help.
我们只相信大自然
We only trust nature.
大自然发话时
When nature speaks…
我们倾听
we listen.
等我长大了 我就能明白了
This will all make sense when I’m older.
火精灵
Fire Spirit!
所有人后退
Get back, everyone!
去河边
Head for the river!
不 不 不 驯鹿 那是死路
No! No! No! The reindeer! That’s a dead end!
快 斯文
Come on, Sven!
我们去追它们
We’ll get them.
艾莎 离开那里
Elsa! Get out of there!
不 不 不
No, no, no.
艾莎
Elsa!
来 兄弟 我们做得到
Come on, buddy, we can do this.
安娜
Anna!
带她走
Get her out of here.
不 艾莎
No! Elsa!
他们都在看我们 是不是
They’re all looking at us, aren’t they?
有什么建议吗
Got any advice?
没有吗
Nothing?
我应该知道这个的意思吗
Should I know what that means?
你也能听到
You hear it, too.
有人在呼唤我们
Somebody’s calling us.
那是谁 我们要怎么做
Who is it? What do we do?
好 一直往北走
Okay, keep going north.
艾莎
Elsa!
-谢天谢地 -安娜
– Oh, thank goodness! – Anna.
-你还好吗 -你在做什么
– Are you okay? – What were you doing?
你可能会被杀掉的
You could’ve been killed.
你不能跟着我往火里跑
You can’t just follow me into fire.
你不想我跟你跑到火里
You don’t want me to follow you into fire,
那你就不要跑到火里
then don’t run into fire.
你太不小心了 艾莎
You’re not being careful, Elsa.
抱歉 你没事吧
I’m sorry. Are you okay?
不是太好
I’ve been better.
我知道你需要什么
I know what you need.
你从哪里拿到的那条围巾
Where did you get that scarf?
这是条诺桑德拉围巾
That’s a Northuldra scarf.
什么
What?
这条围巾来自我们最古老的家族之一
This is from one of our oldest families.
这是我们母亲的围巾
It was our mother’s.
艾莎
Elsa.
我懂了
I see it.
是母亲
It’s Mother.
母亲那天救了父亲的命
Mother saved Father’s life that day.
我们的母亲是诺桑德拉人
Our mother was Northuldra.
我们被称为诺桑德拉人
We are called Northuldra.
我们是太阳的子民
We are the people of the sun.
我向你保证 我会解救这座森林
I promise you I will free this forest…
并且拯救艾伦戴尔
and restore Arendelle.
这是个相当重大的承诺 艾莎
That’s a pretty big promise, Elsa.
解救森林
Free the Forest?
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我们中的一些人是在这里出生的
It’s just, uh, some of us were born in here,
从来没见过开阔的天空
we’ve never even seen a clear sky.
我懂
I get it.
-我叫莱德尔 -克里斯托弗
– The name’s Ryder. – Kristoff.
我又听到那声音了
I heard the voice again.
我们得去北边
We need to go north.
但北边晚上有土巨人活动
But the Earth Giants now roam the north at night.
你们可以早上动身
You can leave in the morning.
我是哈尼马伦
I’m Honeymaren.
哈尼马伦 我们会竭尽全力
Honeymaren, we’ll do all we can.
我问你们
Hey, let me ask you.
你们是怎么应对
How do you guys cope…
因成熟而越发复杂的思想的
with the ever-increasing complexity of thought that comes with maturity?
了不起
Brilliant!
和当今的年轻人谈话真让人耳目一新
It’s so refreshing to talk to the youth of today.
我们的未来可期
Our future’s in bright hands.
不 不 别啃那个
Oh, no, no. Don’t chew that.
你不知道我都踩过什么
You don’t know what I’ve stepped in.
我似乎无法引起她的注意
I can’t seem to get her attention.
甚至都没法把话说对
Or even say the right thing.
那你走运了
Well, you’re in luck.
我对女人一无所知
I know nothing about women.
但我确实知道
But I do know that we have
我们有最惊人的求婚方式
the most amazing way of proposing.
现在就开始准备的话
If we start now,
-黎明时我们就能准备好 -真的吗
– we’ll be ready by dawn. – Really?
最棒的是
Best part,
会有很多驯鹿参与
it involves a lot of reindeer.
家乡那边
Hey, back at home…
赫利玛还在哈德森酒馆吗
Halima still over at Hudson’s Hearth?
是的
She is.
真的 她结婚了吗
Really? She married?
为什么这并没有让我感觉好些
Why didn’t that make me feel better?
你还想念什么
What else do you miss?
我父亲
My father.
他早在这之前就过世了
He passed long before all this.
他是个了不起的人
He was a great man.
让我们在艾伦戴尔过上了优裕生活
Built us a good life in Arendelle.
但教导我永远不要把优裕当成理所当然的事
But taught me to never take the good for granted.
他会说”随时做好准备
He’d say, “Be prepared.
你以为找到了自己的路时
“Just when you think you’ve found your way,
生活就会把你丢到一条新路上”
“life will throw you onto a new path.”
那时你该怎么做呢
What do you do when it does?
别放弃
Don’t give up.
一步一步慢慢来并且…
Take it one step at a time and…
继续做正确的事
Just do the next right thing?

Yeah.
你很懂
You got it.
我想给你看点东西 可以吗
I wanna show you something. May I?
你知道风 火 水和土
You know air, fire, water, and earth.

Yes.
但是看 这里还有第五个精灵
But, look, there’s a fifth spirit…
据说是我们和自然魔法之间的桥梁
said to be a bridge between us and the magic of nature.
第五个精灵
A fifth spirit?
有人说
Some say
他们听到它在森林沦陷那天发出呼喊
they heard it call out the day the Forest fell.
我父亲听到了
My father heard it.
你认为是它在呼唤我吗

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章战犬瑞克斯
下一篇文章1917
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!