How did the ship get through the mist?
我以为除了我们没人能做到
I thought nobody could but us.
除非这艘船上没有人
Unless nobody was on it.
这里肯定会有什么线索的
There’s gotta be something here.
等等 四处找找
Wait. Wait. Look around.
每一艘艾伦戴尔的船都有一个装置
Every Arendellian ship has a compartment.
是防水的
Waterproof.
那非常聪明
That’s very clever.
不过 那让我不禁要问
Although, it does make me wonder
为什么不把整艘船都造成防水的呢
why they don’t just make the whole ship waterproof.
在这
Here.
这是什么语言
What language is this?
我不知道
I don’t know.
不过 这是母亲的笔迹
But look, this is Mother’s handwriting.
“在冰河世纪之末
“The end of the ice age.
发现了这条河流 却又遗失了
“The river found, but lost.
这是魔法的源头 是否也是艾莎的源头”
“Magic’s source. Elsa’s source?”
这是一幅地图
It’s a map.
他们向北行进
They traveled north
艾伦戴尔
打算穿越暗黑海域
and planned to cross the Dark Sea to…
诺桑德拉
暗黑海域
亚托哈伦
亚托哈伦
Ahtohallan.
真的存在
It’s real?
亚托什么玩意儿
Octa-who-what?
亚托哈伦
Ahtohallan.
那是一条魔法河流
It’s a magical river
据说那条河里有所有关于过去的答案
said to hold all the answers about the past.
再次证明了我说的水有记忆的理论
Reinforcing my “water has memory” theory. Mm.
水有记忆
Water has memory.
艾莎
Elsa?
我想知道他们发生了什么
I wanna know what happened to them.
亚托哈伦一定是魔法的来源
Ahtohallan has to be the source of her magic.
为了艾莎 我们要继续前行
We keep going for Elsa.
海浪太高了
The waves are too high!
-艾杜娜 -安纳尔
– Iduna! – Agnarr!
艾莎
Elsa!
你这是怎么了
What are you doing?
都怪我
This is my fault.
他们在寻找关于我的答案
They were looking for answers about me.
你不必为他们的选择负责 艾莎
You are not responsible for their choices, Elsa.
对 但他们因我而死
No. Just their deaths.
停下 不是这样
Stop. No.
叶莲娜问过
Yelena asked,
为什么精灵会奖赏艾伦戴尔一个魔法女王
why would the spirits reward Arendelle with a magical queen?
因为我们的母亲救了父亲
Because our mother saved our father.
她救了自己的敌人
She saved her enemy.
你就是她的善举的回报
Her good deed was rewarded with you.
你是礼物
You are a gift.
什么礼物
For what?
如果有人能解开过去
If anyone can resolve the past…
如果有人能拯救艾伦戴尔 解救森林
if anyone can save Arendelle and free this forest,
那就是你
it’s you.
我信任你 艾莎 胜于任何人任何事
I believe in you, Elsa. More than anyone or anything.
哈尼马伦说有第五个精灵
Honeymaren said there was a fifth spirit.
自然魔法和我们之间的桥梁
A bridge between the magic of nature and us.
第五个精灵
A fifth spirit?
就是它在亚托哈伦呼唤我
That’s who’s been calling me from Ahtohallan.
关于过去的答案都在那里
The answers about the past are all there.
那我们就去亚托哈伦
So we go to Ahtohallan.
不是”我们”
Not “we.”
-我自己 -什么
– Me. – what?
我们两个一起去暗黑海域太危险
The Dark Sea is too dangerous for us both.
不 不 我们要一起解决
No. No! We do this together.
记得那首歌♥吗
Remember the song?
“别潜太深 否则会溺亡”
“Go too far and you’ll be drowned.”
谁来阻止你太过深入
Who will stop you from going too far?
你说你信任我
You said you believed in me,
说我天生要做这个
that this is what I was born to do.
我不想阻止你那么做
And I don’t wanna stop you from that.
我…不想阻止你做你需要做的人
I… I don’t wanna stop you from being whatever you need to be.
我只是不想你
I just don’t want you dying…
试图做大家需要的人而死
trying to be everything for everyone else, too.
不要一个人去
Don’t do this alone.
请让我帮你
Let me help you, please.
我不能失去你 艾莎
I can’t lose you, Elsa.
我也不能失去你 安娜
I can’t lose you either, Anna.
过来
Come on.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
艾莎
Elsa!
不 不
No! No!
雪宝 帮我停下
Olaf, help me stop.
帮我一把[给我一只手]Give me a hand.
坐稳
Hang on!
等等 不 不 不
Wait. Wait! No! No! No!
不是吧
Come on!
安娜 这听起来可能很疯狂
Anna, this might sound crazy…
但我感觉到了怒气高涨
but I’m sensing some rising anger.
我确实生气 雪宝
Well, I am angry, Olaf!
她答应过我们会一起解决
She promised me we’d do this together!
没错
Yeah.
不过我的意思是 我感觉到我怒气高涨
But what I mean is, I’m sensing rising anger in me.
等等 你在生气吗
Wait, you’re angry?
我…我想是的
I… I think so.
艾莎也把我推开了
Elsa pushed me away, too,
甚至没说再见
and didn’t even say goodbye.
你完全有权利对她非常非常生气
And you have every right to be very, very mad at her.
你说有些事永远不会变
And you said some things never change.
但那之后
But since then,
所有事都在变
everything’s done nothing but change.
我知道
I know.
不过瞧 我还在这里 握着你的手
But look, I’m still here holding your hand.
好吧 说得有道理 安娜
Yeah, that’s a good point, Anna.
我感觉好点了 你真是个好倾听者
I feel better. You’re such a good listener.
别让我噤声 那很无礼
Don’t shush me. That’s rude.
不 不
No! No!
巨人们
The Giants.
他们真庞大
They’re huge.
抓稳 雪宝
Hang on, Olaf.
尽量别尖叫
Try not to scream.
找到了
Found it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们在哪
Where are we?
在一个没有出路的深坑
In a pit with no way out.
不过有个可怕的漆黑入口
But with a spooky, pitch-black way in.
快来 会很好玩的
Come on, it’ll be fun.
假设我们不会永远被困这里
Assuming we don’t get stuck here forever,
没人找到我们
no one ever finds us…
你饿死 我放弃
and you starve and I give up.
不过好的一面 艾莎的情况肯定比我们好得多
But, bright side, Elsa’s gotta be doing a whole lot better than we are.

Okay.

No!

No!
当然了
Of course.
冰川是冰的河流
Glaciers are rivers of ice.
亚托哈伦结冰了
Ahtohallan is frozen.
我听到了你
I hear you.
现在我来了
And I’m coming.
♪ 我浑身都在颤抖 ♪
♪ Every inch of me is trembling ♪
♪ 但不是因为冷 ♪
♪ But not from the cold ♪

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章战犬瑞克斯
下一篇文章1917
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!