Do you think that is who’s calling me?
也许 只有亚托哈伦知道
Maybe. Alas, only Ahtohallan knows.
亚托哈伦
Ahtohallan.
♪ 潜入河水深处 ♪
♪ Dive down deep into her sound ♪
♪ 但别太深 否则会溺亡 ♪
♪ But not too far or you’ll be drowned ♪
为什么摇篮曲中非要
Why do lullabies always have to have
隐藏一些恐怖的警示呢
some terrible warning in them?
我一直想知道
I wonder that all the time.
土巨人
Earth Giants.
它们来这里做什么
What are they doing down here?
躲起来
Hide.
它们来了
They’re coming!
所以说我们不能玩火
This is why we don’t play with fire.
我没法一直生你的气 你怎么这么可爱
Oh, I can’t stay mad at you. Why are you so cute?
拜托你告诉我 你不是要跟踪他们
Please tell me you were not about to follow them.
要是我能像安抚风和火一样安抚他们呢
What if I can settle them like I did the wind and fire?
要是他们在你抓到机会前
Or what if they can crush you
先碾碎你呢
before you even get the chance?
记住 目标是要找到那声音
Remember, the goal is to find the voice…
找到真♥相♥ 带我们回家
find the truth, and get us home.
伙计们 真险
Hey, guys. That was close.
我知道
I know.
巨人感觉到了我 他们可能还会回来
The giants sensed me. They may come back here.
我不想再让其他人陷入危险了
I don’t want to put anyone at risk again.
并且你说得对 安娜
And you’re right, Anna.
我们得去找到那声音
We’ve got to find the voice.
我们现在就走
We’re going now.
好 我们走
Okay. We’re going.
让我先…
Let me just…
等等 克里斯托弗和斯文呢
Wait. Where are Kristoff and Sven?
对了 他们和那个叫莱德尔的
Oh, yeah. I think they took off with that Ryder guy
以及一群驯鹿走了
and a bunch of reindeer.
他们走了
They left?
一句话都没说就走了
Just left without saying anything?
谁知道男人都在想些什么
Who knows the ways of men?
我感觉自己特别滑稽 这样正常吗
Am I supposed to feel this ridiculous?
当然 完全正常
Oh, yeah. Definitely.
大伙都准备好了吗
Everyone ready?
准备好啦
Ready!
我还想再彩排一次
I could use a rehearsal.
我对爱情超级痴迷
I love love.
等等 你也替它们说话吗
Wait. You talk for them, too?
是的
I do.
就像是你能听到它们的想法
It’s like you can actually hear what they’re thinking.
没错 然后就脱口而出
Yeah. And then you just say it.
就那么脱口而出
And then you just say it.
好了 她来了
Okay. Here she comes.
艾伦戴尔王国的安娜公主
Princess Anna of Arendelle…
我那充满活力 无所畏惧 又热辣甜美的爱人
my feisty, fearless, ginger-sweet love.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
不愿意
No.
公主已经和女王一起离开了
The princess left with the queen.
什么 等等 你说什么
What? Wait, what? What?
要是我就不会去追 她们已经离开很久了
I wouldn’t try to follow. They’re long gone.
离开很久了
Long gone?
就是这样
So, yeah.
我们即将朝西前往青藓草原
We’re heading west to the Lichen Meadows.
如果你想的话可以随我们同去
You can come with us if you want.
我很遗憾…
I’m really sorry that…
-没事 不要紧 -好的
– No, it’s fine. – Yeah. Yep.
好了 我该去整理行装了 你要和我一起吗
Okay, I better go pack. You coming with?
我还是…好 我一会去找你
I’ll just… Yeah, I’ll meet you there.
-好的 你知道怎么走 对吧 -是的
– Okay, uh, you know where you’re going, right? – Yeah.
-没错 -好的
– Yeah. – Yep.
我熟悉森林
I know the woods.
♪ 驯鹿比人类更好相处 ♪
♪ Reindeers are better than people ♪
♪ 斯文 为何爱情如此艰难 ♪
♪ Sven, why is love so hard? ♪
♪ 无论你感受到什么 ♪
♪ You feel what you feel ♪
♪ 那都是真实的 ♪
♪ And those feelings are real ♪
♪ 来吧 克里斯托弗 ♪
♪ Come on, Kristoff ♪
♪ 卸下你的防备 ♪
♪ Let down your guard ♪
♪ 你又一次离去 ♪
♪ Again, you’re gone ♪
♪ 走上和我不同的路途 ♪
♪ Off on a diff’rent path than mine ♪
♪ 我被留在原地 ♪
♪ I’m left behind ♪
♪ 不知是否应该追随 ♪
♪ Wondering if I should follow ♪
♪ 你不得不离去 ♪
♪ You had to go ♪
♪ 这当然没什么问题 ♪
♪ And, of course, it’s always fine ♪
♪ 我也许明日便可追上你的步伐 ♪
♪ I prob’ly could catch up with you tomorrow ♪
♪ 可为何 我感觉与你日渐疏离 ♪
♪ But is this what it feels like to be growing apart? ♪
♪ 我从何时开始 ♪
♪ When did I become the one ♪
♪ 一刻不停在追赶你的心 ♪
♪ Who’s always chasing your heart? ♪
♪ 如今我环顾四周 ♪
♪ Now I turn around and find ♪
♪ 却发现自己迷失于森林 ♪
♪ I am lost in the woods ♪
♪ 南北不分 左右不清 ♪
♪ North is South, right is left ♪
♪ 没有你便失去方向 ♪
♪ When you’re gone ♪
♪ 本该由我护佑你回家 ♪
♪ I’m the one who sees you home ♪
♪ 而如今我却迷失于森林 ♪
♪ But now I’m lost in the woods ♪
♪ 也不知道你去向何方 ♪
♪ And I don’t know what path you are on ♪
♪ 我迷失于森林 ♪
♪ I’m lost in the woods ♪
♪ 直至此刻 ♪
♪ Up till now ♪
♪ 我一直想着如何向你求婚 ♪
♪ The next step was a question of how ♪
♪ 从不需怀疑你我是否真正属于彼此 ♪
♪ I never thought it was a question of whether ♪
♪ 如果我不是你的真命天子 ♪
♪ Who am I ♪
♪ 那我又是谁 ♪
♪ If I’m not your guy?
♪ 如果我们不能永远在一起 ♪
♪ Where am I if we’re not together? ♪
♪ 我又该去向何方 ♪
♪ Forever ♪
♪ 现在我明白 你是我的北极星 ♪
♪ Now I know you’re my true North ♪
♪ 因为我已迷失在这森林 ♪
♪ ‘Cause I am lost in the woods ♪
♪ 你不在我身旁 ♪
♪ Up is down, day is night ♪
♪ 日夜颠倒 方寸大乱 ♪
♪ When you’re not there ♪
♪ 你是我唯一的方向 ♪
♪ Oh, you’re my only landmark ♪
♪ 我此刻迷失于森林 ♪
♪ So I’m lost in the woods
♪ 不知你是否仍对我在意 ♪
♪ Wondering if you still care ♪
♪ 但我会等候 ♪
♪ But I’ll wait ♪
♪ 等候一个启示 ♪
♪ For a sign
♪ 让我知道自己是你的方向 ♪
♪ That I’m your path ♪
♪ 因为你就是我的方向 ♪
♪ ‘Cause you are mine ♪
♪ 在那之前 ♪
♪ Until then ♪
♪ 我迷失于森林 ♪
♪ I’m lost in the woods ♪
♪ 迷失于森林 ♪
♪ Lost in the woods ♪
♪ 于森林 ♪
♪ In the woods ♪
♪ 迷失于森林 ♪
♪ Lost in the woods ♪
♪ 我迷失于森林 ♪
♪ I’m lost in the woods ♪
♪ 迷失于森林 ♪
♪ Lost in the woods ♪
♪ 迷失于 ♪
♪ I’m lost ♪
♪ 我迷失于森林 ♪
♪ I’m lost in the woods ♪
雪宝 也许你们中一个人喊就够了
Hey, Olaf, um, maybe just one of you should do it.
我同意 她声音有点太尖了
I agree. She’s a little pitchy.
看啊 风灵回来了
Hey, Gale’s back.
什么
What?
怎么会这样
How can it be?
那是什么
What is it?
父亲和母亲的船
Mother and Father’s ship.
可这里并不是南海
But this isn’t the Southern Sea.
确实 这里不是
No, it isn’t.
他们的船为什么会在这里
Why is their ship here?
怎么会在这里呢
How is it here?
肯定是从暗黑海域被冲过来的
It must have been washed in from the Dark Sea.
他们在暗黑海域做什么
What were they doing in the Dark Sea?
我不知道
I don’t know.
这艘船是如何穿过迷雾的

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章战犬瑞克斯
下一篇文章1917
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!