让我们加入在灯好的永远.
Let us join forces before the light of good is extinguished forever.
你说我疯了?
You calling me crazy?
我有我的脚不给我…..
Just ’cause I’ve got a hotel in my foot don’t make me a…
什么?-别嘲笑我,油炸avocado.
Pardon? – Stop laughing at me, fried avocado.
走吧,只有贵族的礼物了…
Moving along then, as the only nobleman present who’s not…
我要自己指挥的部队.
I hereby place myself in command of the royal army.
皇家陆军-什么?-什么?
What royal army would that be? – What?
于是国王宣战的扇贝.
King went insane and declared war on the scallops.
把他和岩石和推到海里.
Tied his army to a boulder and pushed them into the sea.
他们没回来.
They never returned.
扇贝一定是他们.
Scallops must’ve got them.
哦,好.不会有战争史诗今天.
Oh, well. There’ll be no epic battle today.
我以为我们会去的.
Methinks we be boned.
在他们的军队?
Where’s their army?
也许他们没听见喇叭.吹一次.
Maybe they didn’t hear the horn. Blow it again.
伙计,我给那猫怎么了.
Man, I’ll show that cat how to blow.
好的.3.,2,三.
All right. On three. One, two, three.
在谋杀洞.
Oil in the murder hole.
他们在通过谋杀吗?热油?
What are they pouring through the murder hole? Hot oil?
是的,我想可能是热油.
Yeah, I think it might be hot oil.
我知道.我是对的,walt.热油.
I knew it. I was right, Walt. It’s hot oil.
噢!
Ow!
什么…你不会是星期二.
What the… You’re not made of Tuesday.
理智.恢复了.
My sanity. It’s back.
最后,我的生活我一直…
At last, I can live the life I always…
啊!
Ahhh!
你要到圣徒的.叫厨师.
You’re going onto sainthood. Just call the chef.
这是什么意思?-我们害怕了.
What does it mean? – It is as we feared.
魔鬼会成功的.-你朋友死刑.
Evil will soon triumph over good. – Your friends face certain death.
一个不木偶表演
Followed by a disrespectful marionette show
演出的尸体.
performed with their corpses.
不!我们得做点什么.-相信我,我们会的.
No! We’ve got to do something. – Believe me, we will.
我们有严格地worded广♥告♥明天cornwood次.
We’ve taken out a sternly worded ad in tomorrow’s Cornwood Times.
你的man-horse肥料.
What a load of man-horse manure.
嗯,legola,如果你有更好的主意,也许你想挑战我
Well, Legola, if you have a better idea, perhaps you’d like to challenge me to
辩论.
debate.
我太累了.我不能继续了.
I’m too exhausted. I can’t go on.
我来找你,我的朋友.我会把你的.
I’m here for you, my friend. I’ll drag you onward.
即使是我最后的力量.抓住我的睾丸.
Even to my last ounce of strength. Grab onto my testicles.
你知道,我想也许我可以走了.
You know, I think maybe I can walk after all.
那不是擦城♥堡♥.
That’s not Wipe Castle.
那dodeca-call从屋里.
The dodeca-call is coming from inside the house.
你还在等什么,frydo吗?我已经在沸腾塑料.
What are you waiting for, Frydo? Throw it already in the boiling plastic.
我会的.但是…-我很喜欢拥有它.
I would. But… – Me’s enjoys owning it.
别这么说.我的焦虑.
Stop talking like that. It gives me anxiety.
噢!
Ow!
不!
No!
12.
Twelve.
那么,都是这样的.一个地牢的.
So, it’s all come down to this. A dungeon and dragons.
我没有看到.
I didn’t see it coming.
等等.
Wait.
吃巫师,吃这个荡♥妇♥
Eat the wizard, eat the slut
吃机器人的屁♥股♥
Eat the robot’s shiny butt
嗯,至少我们会记得的歌♥.
Well, at least we’ll be remembered in song.
等等.我有个主意.
Wait a second. I have an idea.
我投降.这里,吃我的朋友.
I surrender. Here, eat my friends.
再等一会好吗,好的.
Just give me one more second of sweet, sweet life.
嗯,这计划不错,嗯,兄弟?
Well, that worked out pretty good, eh, fellows?
准备开火了,勇敢的懦夫.
Prepare to fire again, brave cowards.
我说,我辩论.
I still say, I won the debate.
开火.
Fire.
哦.
Uh-oh.
哇!
Whew!
legola,你救了我们.
Legola, you saved us.
我该怎样报答你?
How can I ever repay you?
frydo是为他.cornwood的命运在我们手中.
Frydo is fighting for his life. The fate of Cornwood is in our hands.
快点,到geysers的.
Quickly, to the Geysers.
能等几分钟吗?是的.是的,可以了.
Can it wait a couple of minutes? – Yes. Yes, it can.
你不是我的风格.
You are no match for my dragon style.
我想你是我的风格.
I guess you are a match for my dragon style.
告诉我,frydo,
Tell me, Frydo,
你知道龙是软弱的软的吗?
are you aware that a dragon’s one weakness is its soft underbelly?
不.你怎么了…
No. Why do you…
把我的嘴里.
Get my friend out of your mouth.
它结束,momon的.
It is all over, Momon.
我们很快就会打败你.
We’ll soon be down there defeating you.
都是拜这个脆弱的楼梯.
And it’s all thanks to the existence of this fragile staircase.
哇!
Whoa!
快点.上的虫子.
Quick. Get on the magic bug.
这不是虫,你这个笨蛋.这是魔法属于蜘蛛类的节肢动物的.
It’s not a magic bug, you dope. It’s a magic arachnid.
你不数数吗?
Can’t you count the legs?
没有.-6,七,8.不是六,8.
No. – Six, seven, eight. Not six, eight.
我会杀了你,你这个白♥痴♥.
I’ll kill you, you imbecile.
我的了.我的弱点.
My underbelly. My one weakness.
我明白了.我现在可以扔的东西有英雄.
I got it. Now I can throw it in the hot thing over there and be the hero.
另一方面,无限力量不错.
On the other hand, infinite power might be nice.
请,我只是想帮你.
Please, I’m trying to help you.
那你为什么打我吗?
Then why are you hitting me with a stick?
你有多蠢你想帮忙?
How stupid are you that you think that’s helping?
妈妈从没告诉过你父亲.
Mommy never told you about my father.
她说他犯规he-demon的.-没错.
She said he was a foul He-demon. – Exactly.
你是我的父亲.
You are my father.
不.不,那不可能.
No. No, that’s impossible.
你好好感觉一下.你知道这是真的.
Search your feelings. You know it to be true.
不,不!
No, no!
是的.我妈妈说.
Yeah. I heard Mommy say so.
我有所有骰子.我在地牢大♥师♥.
I have all the dice. I am the dungeon master.
我知道的…
I know all and see…
游戏结束.
Game over.
不!不!
No! No!
怎么了?
What happened?
天啊,那个奇怪,疯狂的世界
My God, we’re out of that weird, crazy world
回到自己的疯狂的世界.
and back in our regular crazy world.
我们都有某种奇怪的梦
Did we all just have some kind of freaky dream
或者是鬼魂?
or was it ghosts?
也,煎.这是科学.
Neither, Fry. It was science.
班德是强大的扩大一个暗物质共振
Bender’s mighty imagination amplified by a dark matter resonance
创造的现实曾经差点把我们.
created an alternate reality that very nearly blew our minds.
没错.你没那种东西.
Exactly. You can’t make that kind of stuff up.
别再试图解释.
Quit trying to explain everything.
我打败你和我会打败你的.
I defeated you in that world and I’ll defeat you in this one.
伙计们,水晶还在他的胃.
Boys, the crystal’s still in his stomach.
起始肠的洪灾.
Commencing intestinal flash flood.
等等!在我的羞耻,我可以…..
Wait! Before my moment of shame, can I…
是的,说.
Yes, speak up.
我能给我个拥抱?
Can I give my boy a hug?
好的.好.我从没做过.我猜有人应该.
All right. Fine. I’ve never done it. I guess somebody should.
爸爸.
Daddy.
像父亲,就像儿子,嗯,孩子?
Like father, like son, eh, boy?
我们都吃掉的crysals的.
We both eated the crysals.
不.不!
No. No!
我的.这没用的.
My dark matter. It’s worthless.
没错,妈妈.但恐惧不是,种族的.
That’s right, Mom. But fear not, fancy folk.
我只是个替代能源的声.
For I’ve just thunk up an alternative energy source.
nibbler-power的.-万岁!.等等.什么?
Nibbler-power. – Hurray. Wait. What?
驾!驾!
Mush! Mush!
鞭子,教授.
Whip harder, Professor.
快点,快点.慢点.
Faster, faster. Slower.
,两个人,2,3
One, two One, two, three
请起立
All rise Attention

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!