Home 喜剧电影 游戏之夜(2018)

游戏之夜(2018)

0
游戏之夜(2018)

And if you’re doing it right,
你的腰椎就会感觉到非常强烈的拉扯感
you’re really gonna feel that lumbar opening up back there.
把头低下去
Let’s put your head down.
快点 别逼我用这个 好吗?
Come on. I don’t wanna have to use this. Okay?
好了
Okay.
你能告诉我那个人是谁吗?
Can’t you just tell me who it was?
我了解你 凯文 如果我告诉你了 你就更忘不了这件事了
I know you, Kev. If I tell you, you’ll just obsess about it even more.
好吧 这样如何?
Okay, fine. How about this?
如果我猜对了 你就告诉我
If I guess it right, you tell me.
可以
Fine.
他是个演员吗?
Was it an actor?
是的 你搭的东西有点不稳
Yes. That tower is unstable.
不稳定的是我 他年龄超过40岁吗?
I’m not stable! Was he over 40?
超过了 小心点
Yes. Be careful.
好的 是美国人吗?
Okay. American?

Yes.
是汤米·李琼斯
It’s Tommy Lee Jones.
什么?呃 才不是呢
What? EW. No.
登革尔?是登革尔吗?登革尔·华盛顿?
Denzel? Was it Denzel? Denzel Washington?
很遗憾 并不是
It wasn’t, unfortunately.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
呃… 小心点
Um… Be careful.
可爱的自♥由♥
Oh! Sweet freedom.
天啊
Oh, my God!
那个混♥蛋♥以为他可以把我们锁在这间屋子里
You see, this dumb- ass thought he can keep us locked in here.
看看结果如何 你失败了
But guess what? You can’t lock us in here!
只有仇恨才能将我们束缚住
You see, hate put us in here!
– 行了 宝贝 – 但是爱可以让我们挣脱牢笼
– Okay, baby. – But love is gonna bust us out!
天啊
Ah, oh my god.
天啊
Oh, my God!
凯文 你没事吧?
Kev! Kev, are you okay?
宝贝 我摔蒙了
Baby, I fell down.
到了
There it is.
我今晚邀请了你真是太幸运了
Yes, I’m so glad I invited you tonight!
我也很高兴
Yeah, me, too.
我通常邀请的女伴都是我想跟她们上♥床♥的 但是 她们真的太逊了
I usually bring these girls I wanna sleep with, and they just suck!
你简直就像是一股清流
You’re like a breath of fresh air.
谢谢夸奖
Aw, thanks.
我也通常只跟我觉得有趣或者不傻的男人约会
I usually go out with men I find interesting and non- stupid,
所以你对我来说也挺新鲜的
so this is a bit new for me, too.

Whoa!
我们没事吧?
Are we cool?
我说错什么话了吗?
Did I say something wrong?
没有
No.
我本身还在想你问为什么今晚会邀请我来
No, I mean I was wondering why you asked me along tonight,
现在 才发现你只是需要一个帮你动脑子的人…
and now I know you just needed a ringer, so…
你是不是… 以为这是一场约会 我可没有…
Oh, did you… You thought this was a date? I didn’t…
事实上 我也没这么觉得 我也希望不是
No, actually. Well, I was hoping it wasn’t.
那你为什么要画口红?
Then why are you wearing lipstick?
– 我没有 – 你明明就画了
– I’m not. – Yeah, you are.
你干什么…
What are you…
不能随便碰一个女孩的嘴巴
You can’t touch a girl’s mouth.
怎么了 你是害怕我弄脏了你的口红吗…
Why? Are you scared I’m gonna smear your lipstick…
天啊 你居然咬我
Oh, my God! You bit me!
对 你如果再来 我还会咬
Yeah, and I’ll bite you again.
我手上都有口红了
There’s lipstick on here.
闭嘴
Oh, shut up!
你把约会画的口红擦掉了 我看到了
I see you wiping off that date lipstick!

Ow!
还真有点小痛呢
That really hurt a little bit.
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
不好意思?
Um, excuse me?
好吧
Yeah, okay.
额…
Um…
你好?
Hello?
噢 该死
on, oh! on, shit!
我去
Holy shit!
天啊
God!
天啊 上帝啊
Come on! Bloody hell!
– 什么鬼?- 呸
– What? – Phew!
你们吓死我了 你们想干什么?
You guys scared me so bad. What are you doing?
你头上的枪伤是什么鬼?
What the fuck is that?
我刚刚才从一个
Oh. Well, I just came from
进行了6个小时的谋杀派对回来 在那里我扮演一具尸体
a six- hour murder mystery where I played the corpse.
我还没来及卸妆就不小心睡着了
I must’ve dozed off before I had a chance to clean up.
你差点把我们吓死
Well, you scared the shit out of us.
真的吗 谢谢夸奖
Really? Thank you.
你这句话对我而言意义重大 因为我都是自己化妆的
Actually that means a lot ’cause I do my own makeup.
什么样的派对会有孕妇尸体啊?
What kind of party has a pregnant corpse?
不 我是真的怀孕了 这不是妆容的一部分 这只是…
No, I’m actually pregnant. This isn’t part of it. This is just…

Oh!
– 恭喜你 – 谢谢
– Congrats. – Thank you!
我们想让你告诉我们布鲁克斯戴维斯签订的
Um, we want you to give us the final clue
那个神秘谋杀派对的最终线索是什么
to the murder mystery Brooks Davis ordered.
天啊 如果我告诉了你们就会毁掉游戏的乐趣
Oh, my gosh. But that would ruin the fun.
我们不想要乐趣 我们只想嬴
We don’t want the fun. We just wanna win.
我不能那么做
Yeah, I can’t do that.
这能让你改变主意吗?
This change your mind?
不能
No.
别…
Don’t…
这样呢?
What about this?

Mmm.
看来你挺会要价的嘛 好吧
You drive a hard bargain. Okay.
那我就再加一♥码♥
Let’s take it up a notch.
我本希望不需要僵持这么久的 不过没关系
I was hoping I wasn’t gonna have to dig this deep, but okay.
这是我最后的出价
Final offer.
知道吗?这跟你滑得有多慢一点关系都没有
You know what? It doesn’t matter how slowly you slide it over!
明白吗?它还是只有17块钱 你要多少钱?
Okay? It’s $17! How much do you want?
– 不知道 100吧 – 给她100
– Um, I don’t know. Probably $100. – Give her $100.
我没有这么多
I don’t have a hundred.
那你有多少?
How much have you got?
17块
$17.
17块?
$17?
你出门就只带17块钱?
You brought $17 out?
太棒了
Nice!
– 谢谢你 – 好的
– Thank you! – Cool.
原来你打算全部都收了 明白
So you’re just gonna keep it. I got you.
别靠近我
Stay back!
嘿 伙计 你可以把第二个谜语的答案告诉我们吗
Hey, buddy, can you just give us the answer to the second riddle,
我们已经落后很多了
’cause we’re way behind.
体们还不明自吗?
Don’t you get it?
刚刚那一幕根本就不该出现的
That was not supposed to happen.
又来 你们不是已经搞过破门而入这出戏了吗
Oh, what now? You guys already did the breaking- in thing.
闭嘴 到地板上去 全部人都是
Shut up! And get on the floor, all of you!

Whoa!
罗恩 你没事吧?
Ron, you okay?
不 南森 我很有事
No, Nathan, I’m not okay.
有两个人突然冲进来袭击了我
Two guys came in here and attacked me.
– 天啊 – 就是说啊
– Oh, my God. – I know!
我居然为了这破工作 辞去了迪士尼游艇的工作
And I quit Disney Cruises for this bullshit.
“看看你的夹克口袋”
看倒是可以看 但是没道理啊
We can check, but that doesn’t make any sense.
我又没穿夹克
I’m not wearing a jacket.
可能它指的是皮书套
Maybe it means, like a book jacket.
书为什么要穿夹克?
Why would a book have a jacket?
“谋杀剧本”公♥司♥
Murder We Wrote.
格伦达发生了非常糟糕的事情
Glenda, something terrible has happened.
怎么了?
What?
我和南森按计划来把人带走
Nathan and I showed up for the takeaway,
结果发现罗恩被人袭击了
and Ron had been attacked.