我就去忙“砸人”的事
I’m gonna do the drop.
好的 记住你不是连恩·尼逊 悠着点
Okay. You’re not Liam Neeson!
– 这句话好伤人 – 对不起
– That hurts my feelings! – I’m sorry!
这场闹剧该结束了
That’s enough of this shit.
麦克斯
Max!
今晚我就没什么机会砸人了
I can’t get the drop on anyone tonight.
把你的小刀放下
Put that little knife down!
快点 这就对了
Right now! That’s it.

Ahh!
直接插♥进♥我的子弹孔里了
Right in my bullet hole.
快啊 快啊 快啊
Come on, come on, come on.
该死
Shit!
站住
Stop!
放下武器
Drop it!
等等 等等 呃…
Wait, wait. Um…
求你不要杀我我 我家里还有孩子
You don’t have to do this. I have kids at home.
你屁♥股♥这么紧 怎么可能有孩子
Not with that ass you don’t.

Oh.
谢谢夸奖
Well, thank you.
不客气
You’re welcome.
该死
Shi’t!

Yes!
哦 不 他死了
Oh, no, he died!
这才是砸人的正确方式
And that’s how you get the drop on someone!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
哦哦
Oh. Oh!
– 我在下面接你 – 好高啊
– I got you! I got you! – This is high.
你真是太棒了
You’re amazing.
– 快来帮我松绑 – 谢谢你
– You can cut me loose now. – Thank you!
好的 我来了
Okay. Okay, okay.
– 额… 好的 – 剪子在包里
– Uh… Yeah. – In the bag.
– 这个吗?好的 – 在包里找找 就是这个
– This? Okay. – Look in the bag. That’s right.
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Oh! Thank you!
– 你没事吧?- 没事 没事 没事
– Okay. You all right? – Yeah. Yeah, yeah.

Whoa.
快看啊
Well, look at that.
只要手上一拿橡皮绳
You put a bungee cord in your hand,
你就开始变得污力满满了 是吗?
you go straight to the pervy place, don’t you?

Hey
你救了我的命 谢谢
You saved my life. Thank you.
– 你没事吧?- 没事
– You okay? – Yeah, yeah.
刚刚有个人在我面前死了 但是我… 我没事
I mean, I just saw a man die, but I’m… I’m okay.
你的子弹孔里是插着一把刀吗?
Is that a knife in your bullet hole?
对 我想跟你生孩子
Uh- huh. Hey. I wanna have a baby.
呃 什么?
Uh, What?
我以前以为自己想要过上布鲁克斯的生活
I used to think that I wanted Brooks’ life,
但结果发现他 不过只是个…
but, you know, turns out he was just…
你是个失败者 他是个失败者
You’re a loser. He’s a loser.
呃 我有罪
Uh, guilty.
但如果我们能组建一个家庭?
But us making a family?
那… 那我们就能从小豆子变成水果了
That’s… That’s not pellets. That’s the fruit.
对 这就是真正的水果
That’s fruit. It’s fruit.
等等 你们在说什么?
Wait. What’s going on?
而且再想想 还有好多蠢货都会生孩子 对吧?
Plus, think about all the dumdums that have kids, right?
想想我们的孩子会比他们的孩子聪明多少倍 厉害多少倍
And think about how much better our kid is gonna be than their kids.
我们的孩子绝对能在所有方面完胜
It’s gonna beat their kids at everything.
你过了这么久才明白这个?
It’s taken you this long to see that?
我们的宝宝会让其他宝宝输得体无完肤的
Our baby is gonna crush every other baby.
抱歉 你说得对 而且不是以那种“成熟的方式”
That’s right. That’s right. And not in that “peak too early,”
而是以“小屁孩”的方式虐他们?
you know, “kid actor” kind of way, you know?
这不行
Mmm- mmm. No.
我们得好好培养他或者她的天赋
We will parcel out his or her gifts over time.
– 没错 – 是的
– Absolutely. – Yes.
还得尽快教他普通话
We gotta teach it Mandarin right away.
因为“中国就是未来”
‘Cause China’s the future.
– 没错 – 是的
– It sure is. – Yeah.
– 你就是我的未来 – 天啊
– You’re the future. – Oh, my God.
嗯?
Hmm?
这就是这次游戏之夜的最佳结局
And that concludes my game night.
– 什么?- 什么?
– What? – What?
这跟我计划中的走势完全一致
It went exactly as I planned.
你学到了所有我想让你学的东西
You learned every lesson that I wanted you to.
特雷弗 你可以起来了
Trevor, you can get up now.
我逗你们呢 但如果是真的 那不是很酷吗 对吧?
I’m just fucking with you, but that would’ve been really cool, right?
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You’re such a dick.
– 嘿嘿 – 嘿
– Hey! Hey! – Hey!
– 嘿嘿 – 嘿
– Hey, hey! – Hey!
请进 请进 嘿 谢谢你们又让我主办这次游戏之夜 是吧?
Come on, come on. Hey, thanks for letting me host again, huh?
其实 我们也没什么其他的选择
Well, it’s not like we had a choice.
36个月之后就一身轻松了
Only 36 months to go.
时间过得很快的
on, time will fly.
– 要啤酒吗?- 呃 好啊
– Can I get you a beer? – Uh, yeah.
– 来吧 – 嘿 听我说 布鲁克斯
– Come on! – Hey, listen, Brooks.
经过这一切 你可能会觉得自己低人一等
I know you’re probably feeling pretty humbled by all of this.
但是 说实话 如果你可以改过自新重新来过 一定也能成功的
But, honestly, I think you’re gonna come out the other side a much better man.
听着
Oh! Hey, look.
我完全同意
I completely agree.
还记得我吞掉的那张证人保护名单吗?
You remember the WITSEC list I swallowed?
– 记得 – 它被我拉出来了
– Sure. – lpoopeditouL
我在黑市上以300万的价格把它卖♥♥出去了
sold it for $3 million on the black market.
– 你是认真的?- 很棒吧?
– Are you serious? – Pretty sweet, huh?
布鲁克斯 所有名单上的人都会有生命危险的
Brooks, everybody on that list is gonna get killed.
不 麦克斯 我又不是魔鬼
Oh, no, Max, I’m not a monster.
我给上面的每个人都提了醒 告诉他们他们有危险了
I tipped everyone off that they were in danger.
每一条只收费2万
For $20,000 apiece.
你可真是无可救药了
You’re unbelievable.
谢谢你 反正我住在这个垃圾站也是暂时的
Thank you. It’s not like I’m gonna live in this dump forever.
一旦这手铐被摘除 我就把我租的那栋房♥子给买♥♥了
As soon as this cuff comes off, I’m gonna buy that house I was renting.
然后跟约翰娜一起搬进去
I’m moving in with Johanna.
女主人来了
There she is.
嘿 陈医生
Hey, Dr. Chin!
嘿 麦克斯
Hey, Max.
– 开始游戏吧 – 好
– Let’s play. – Yeah.
呃 “哭泣游戏”?
Uh, The Crying Game?
呃 “男孩别哭”?
Uh, Boys Don’t Cry?
那是眼泪吗?不 是一个演员吗?
Is that a tear? No, is that the actor?
– 马铃薯先生 – 你画的是某个演员吗?
– Mr. Potato Head. – Are you drawing the actor?
– “爱哭鬼”?- 就是这个
– “Cryfiaby”? – Yes!
时间到 –
Time!
– 答案是“绿色奇迹” – 什么?
– It was The Green Mile. – What?
这怎么能是“绿色奇迹”呢?
How is that The Green Mile?
这画的是我在皇家影院看这部电影哭鼻子
This is me at the Regal Cinema crying
的样子 我能跟这部电影产生共鸣
as I did through much of the film.
你要我们怎么猜 盖理?
How were we supposed to know that, Gary?
我以为每个人看“绿色奇迹”都会哭
I assume everyone cried during The Green Mile.
下一个是谁?
So, who’s next?
我上
I’ll go.
– 好 – 加油宝贝
– Yeah! – Go, baby!
玩得不错 盖理
Yeah! Nice try, Gary.
开始
And go!
呃…
Uh…
– 一个石头 – 一颗豆子?一个石头
– It’s a rock. – A bean? A rock!
– 一个球?- 这是…
– A ball? – That’s a…
– 汉堡 是汉堡吗?- 足球 是足球
– Burger. Is that a burger? – Football! Football!
不对 是一个小圆面包 对吧?
No, oh, that’s a dinner roll, right?
– 小圆面包 – 是面包?
– A bun! – Bread?
是小圆面包吗?看起来很像
Is it a bun? Looks like a bun.
法棍?
French loaf?
– 这是部电影吗?- 房♥间里的小圆面包 火车上的小圆面包
– Is this a motion picture? – Bun is in a house. On a train.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!