It’s not a joke.
你们现在非常危险 留给你们的时间已经不多了
You people are in real danger, and you’re running out of time.
而我 亨德森探员 在我的监管下是不会纵容
And I, Agent Henderson, will not stand idly by
无辜百姓被肆意屠♥杀♥这种事情发生的
while innocent civilians are slaughtered on my watch.
我就说吧 这一定会很有意思的
I told you this is gonna be great.
– 太刺♥激♥了 – 太棒了
– It’s so good! – So good.
但在开始之前
But, uh, before we get started,
我被要求先询问一下各位 你们有没有对某种食物过敏的
I’m required to ask if any of you have any food allergies.
花生?
Peanuts?
你是谁?
Who the hell are you?

“Oh!
等一下 我知道你们有自己的表演方式
Now wait a second. I know you’re method and all,
但是你们不能把门给我踢烂了啊
but you can’t just come in here and break the door.
我挺喜欢这游戏的
I do not mind this game.
“你疯了吗”?
‘Are YOU crazy?
打得好真实
It’s very well done.

No!
这桌子真结实
That is a strong table.
小心 他还藏着枪
Oh, watch out! He’s packing heat!
想都别想
Hell no!

Oh! Oh!
来啊
Come on!
反抗只会让你自己吃苦头
You’re just making this harder on yourself!
见鬼
Oh, shit!
各位一定要试一下这个起司 真的…
Guys, make sure you get a piece of this cheese. It’s just…
– 给我切一片 – 配合着一起吃
– Cut me one. – Try it with the quince.
天啊
Oh, my God!
他回来了
Now he’s back.
别打了 混♥蛋♥
Stop fighting, asshole!
救我 这不是…
Help me! This isn’t…
独♥立♥精神奖的获奖者是…
The Independent Spirit Award goes to…
我们走
Let’s go!
再见
Bye- bye!
谁要敢追上来谁就吃枪子儿
First one that follows us gets shot!
好的 收到 小心开车
Okay, roger that. You drive safe.
快走 混♥蛋♥
Come on, motherfucker!
– 真是太精彩了 – 非常真实
– That was amazing. – Really good.
– 真的太棒了 – 哇
– That was really good. – Wow.
不对 有件事我怎么感觉 有点不对劲
Mmm. No, there’s something about this that just doesn’t feel right.
那就是你怎么能背着我跟一个名人偷腥?
How could you cheat on me with a celebrity?
我没有偷腥
I didn’t cheat on you.
那发生在我们结婚前暂时分手的那段时间
It was before we got married when we took that break.
我的天啊 我的天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我可真是有够蠢的 居然什么都不知道
I’ve been living in The Matrix.
亨德森探员 你打算就这么一直躺着?
Agent Henderson, you just gonna keep lying there?
你说的话我还能信吗?
ls any of this real?
别踢他
Well, don’t kick him!
– 别说了 – 他的演技跟丹尼尔·戴路易斯差不多
– Stop. – He’s a regular Daniel Day- Lewis.
我们不是说好
I thought we both agreed
在暂时分开那段时间不跟其他任何人上♥床♥的吗
that we wouldn’t hook up with anybody else during that break.
没错 但你后来不是也让凯伦·沃勤帮你打了次手♥枪♥吗
Yeah, but then you went and got a hand job from Karen Waller.
– 没有 那不算 – 啵 啵 啵
– No, don’t do that. – Boop! Boop! Boop!
因为是隔着裤子打的?
Because it was over the pants, all right?
非常痛 而且很干 最重要的是 我都没有高♥潮♥
It was, and it hurt. it was very dry, and I didn’t climax.
承认吧 你们做过事远没有这么简单
Just admit it. You guys did more than that.
别把矛头指向我 想都别想
Don’t turn this around on me. Do not do that.
别像约翰尼·科克伦那样转移话题
Don’t you Johnnie Cochran me!
该死 他们己经开始了
Damn it, they got the jump on us.
– 快走 – 都怪你 凯文
– Come on. – Shit, Kev!
快点走吧
Come on now!
好了 下面是第一条线索看起来是个谜语
All right. Here’s the first clue. Looks like a riddle.
“尖的牙齿”
“With shiny fangs…”
“咬下去不流血”
“My bloodless bite…”
“会把白色的东西固定在一起”
“Will bring together what’s mostly white.”
唐纳德·川普
Donald Trump.
“咬下去不流血” 那不就是吸血鬼…
“Bloodless bite.” It’s not a vampire. Um…
在谷歌♥上查一下吧
I’ll just Google it.
这也太矛盾了吧?
It’s so inconsistent, isn’t it?
他们呈现了一场超真实的格斗
I mean, they stage this super realistic fight.
给了我们的联邦调查局档案里面全都是些谜语
They give us an FBI dossier but with riddles.
就好像在说 我们选准一个基调然后就一直进行下去
It’s like, let’s pick a tone. Let’s stick with it.
这就是游戏的规则啊 你到底想不想赢得那辆车?
But that’s the game. You wanna win this car or not?
想啊 做梦都想
Yeah, yeah. More than anything,
但我感觉这是布鲁克斯给我下的套
but I feel like Brooks is setting me up.
你难道没有这种感觉吗
Do you get that feeling? You know,
就好像这个游戏是专门设计来羞辱我的?
that this is some game where somehow he’s gonna humiliate me?
嗯哼
Mmm- hmm.
那我们就不要按照他的规矩来玩
Well, let’s not play by his rules.
“咬下去不流血 不流血 咬下去不流血”
“My bloodless bite, my bloodless, bloodless bite.
“咬下去不流血 咬下去不流血 咬下去不流血”
“Bloodless bite, bloodless bite, bloodless bite.”
你能别一直念叨“咬下去不流血”了吗…
Can you stop chanting “bloodless bite”? It’s just…
– 动脑子好好想想吧 – 好的
– Trying to think. – Yeah.
见鬼
Oh, shit!
麦克斯和安妮一定已经想到答案了
Max and Annie must have figured it out.
好吧 我们必须得找到一个优势
Right. We need to find an advantage.
优势 优势 优势…
Advantage, advantage, advantage…
布鲁克斯的钱包?
Brooks’ wallet?
你打算把他的东西全偷了
You think we should steal all of his shit!

No.
好吧 我把信♥用♥卡♥弄丢了
Hi, yeah. I lost my credit card.
能不能麻烦你告诉我 我最后儿笔支出是用在什么地方的
I was wondering if you could tell me what the last few charges I made were.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
如果我们能查到他是在哪一家神秘谋杀策划公♥司♥消费的
If we can find out the name of the murder mystery place he used,
我们就能直接去他们的办公室 给他们点好处 叫他们把最后的线索告诉我们
we can go to their office and pay them off to give us the final clue.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
你简直就是双重惊喜 头脑又好 又是英国人
You’re, like, a double threat. Brains and you’re British.
谢谢你啊
Thanks.
好了 什么东西又有尖尖的牙齿 又能把白色的东西固定在一起?
Okay. What has shiny fangs that bites white things together?
订书机
A stapler!
白色的东西就是纸
And the white things are paper.
没错 你真是既聪明又不忠啊
Yes! You are so smart and unfaithful!
找到了
Oh, there it is.
太好了
Yes!
快看
Look at that.
– 有个闪存盘 – 快插♥进♥电脑里
– Flash drive. – Put it in the desktop.

Okay.
又有一个谜语
Another riddle.
“早上我是棕色的老的 晚上我是白色的年轻的”
“I’m brown and old by day, white and young by night.
“我的眼睛是玻璃”
“My eyes are glass.
“我有9张脸 但是没有头”
“I have nine faces but no head.
“我会对天唱歌♥ 但是没有声音”
“I sing to the sky but have no voice.
“我处处都在 却又处处不在”
“I’m everywhere and nowhere.”
这是什么?
What the fuck is that?
我们是有多酷啊 对吧?
I mean, how cool are we?
– 非常非常酷 我们相当之酷 – 是吗?
– Very, very cool. We are very cool. – Right?
你才是最酷的那一个 追踪他的手♥机♥简直就是个天才的主意
You’re the cool one. You know, tracking the phone is just a great idea.
他还在18号♥公路 对吧?
Still on Route 18, huh?
马上就要追上他了 我们来了 布鲁克斯
We’re catching up to them. Here we come, Brooksie.
你能想象当他发现我们这么快就找到他之后他脸上的表情吗?
Can you imagine the look on his face when we find him so fast?
知道吗 宝贝 我现在就已经能感受到我的精♥子♥真正逐步地恢复活力了
You know, baby, I can feel my sperm already coming back to life.
– 太好了 – 是啊
– Perfect. – Yeah.
所以我们要赢得你哥哥的车 然后在车上造个娃
So we’ll win your brother’s car, and then we’ll go make a baby in it.
– 对 再让他们看着我们造?- 就是这样
– Yeah! We’ll make him watch us. Huh? – Yeah.
– 我不想这么做 – 我也不想
– I don’t wanna do that. – No, me neither.
– 抱歉 我不知道为什么这么说 – 我对这种事不感兴趣
– Sorry, don’t know why I said that. – I’m not into that.
– 对那不是个好主意 – 好的
– Not a great idea. – Okay.
好的 谢谢你
Okay, great. Thank you.
好了 我问到那个游戏公♥司♥的地址了
All right, I got the name and the address of the games company.
– 我们走 – 好啊
– Let’s go. – Yes!
我们现在唯一需要做的就是想出来“咬下去不流血”是什么意思了
All we have to do now, figure out what “bloodless bite” means.
我们不需要 所以刚刚我才…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!