所以你是觉得如果我们俩有了孩子
And you think if we have a baby,
就正式意味着我们决定安定下来
we’ll be officially settling down,
这样你就再也没有机会挤进人生的排行榜了?
and you’ll never make it onto the leader board of life?
这比喻用得真好
That’s such a good metaphor.
并没有 这其实挺扯的
Yeah, no, it’s not. It’s kind of bullshit.
为什么?
Why?
– 我们还16岁吗?- 不是
– What are we, 16 years old? – No.
– 你还想背包旅行穿越整个欧洲吗?- 不想?
– You wanna go backpacking through Europe? – Huh?
你想和瑞贝卡·德·莫妮一起在足球场上
You wanna, like, have some wine coolers on a football field
喝杯冷饮吗?
with Rebecca De Mornay?
这个倒可以有
Not specifically.
你知道谁总会去碰那些水果吗?
You know who’s always gone for the fruit, Max?
就是你的罪犯哥哥 也正是因为如此 那些幽灵才会要他的命
Your criminal brother, and that is why the ghosts are about to eat him!
看看 谁又巧用了一把比喻
Look who’s embracing the metaphor.
我真是… 我… 喔
I’m so… I’m… Wow.
你知道什么?一直以来 我都在忙于想办法
You know what? All this time, I’ve just been thinking
帮你打赢布鲁克斯 这样你就能压力小点
that if I helped you beat Brooks, you would be less stressed.
但其实你并不是想打败布鲁克斯 你是想成为布鲁克斯
But you don’t wanna beat Brooks. You wanna be Brooks.
我去其他地方找了
I’m gonna look somewhere else.
加油 洛根 布默逊爆了
Come on, Logan! Boomer ain’t shit!
嘿 你给我集中精神
Hey, ADHD!
我们应该好好去找…
We’re supposed to be looking for the…
上帝啊 我又猜对了
Holy shit. I’m right again.
等等 你要干什么?
Wait, where are you going?
大家都在看比赛 我准备溜过去把它顺走
Everybody’s watching the fight. I’m gonna go grab it.
– 不行别胡闹… – 放轻松 放轻松
– No, don’t fucking… – Be cool. Be cool. Be cool.
杀了他
Kill him!
该死
on, shit!
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
Who the hell are you?
我吗?
Me?
对 你是谁?你拿着我的蛇干嘛?
Yeah. Who are you? And what are you doing with my egg?
我只是欣赏一下
Oh. I was just admiring it.
在我的别♥墅♥里也收藏了很多这些漆亮的蛋
I got a bunch of these fancy- pants eggs back at home. In my mansion.
– 啊哈 – 这一个挺丑的
– Uh- huh. – This one’s ugly. Hmm.
有人认识这个家伙吗?
Does anybody know this guy?
希望有 我是生化人公♥司♥的董事长
I certainly hope so. I’m the CEO of Cyberdyne Systems.
我得逃了
I should go.
布默 解决他
Boomer, take him down.
所有人都给我站住
Everyone hold on a goddamn second!
布默
Boomer!
嘿 找到了吗?
Hey. any luck yet?
– 没有 – 你呢?
– No. – You?
快跑 我抢到了 我抢到了 快跑 快跑
Go! Go! Go! I got it! I got it! Let’s go! Come on!
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
瑞恩 瑞恩
Hey. Ryan! Ryan!
该死
Oh, shit.
额…
No!
别慌 别慌
Okay, Okay
该死
Shit!
米歇尔 我这里没人 把宝贝扔给我
Michelle, I’m open! Hit me. Hit me. Baby.
– 哦哦哦 – 保安
– Oh- ho- ho! – Security!
想都别想
No, you don’t.
见鬼
Holy shit!
凯文我在上面 扔上来
Kev, up here! Throw it!
接到了
Sot it!
天啊 太好了 太好了 太好了
Oh! Oh, my God, yes, yes! Yes, yes, yes!
不不不 滚开 滚开
Oh, no! No! No! Get away! Get away!
好了
Okay. Oh!
到另外一边去
Go to the other side!
天啊
on, my God!
安妮 安妮 你在哪儿?
Annie! Annie, where are you?
– 麦克斯 麦克斯 – 我在这里
– Max! Max! – Over here! Hey!
不 不 不
No, no, no!
放开我
Get off me!

No!
这么筒单的吗
That was easy.

Oh.
老兄 今晚的玻璃桌都超常发挥啊
Man, glass tables are acting weird tonight.
快跑
Go, go, go!
快上车
Get in! Get in the van!
上车 上车 上车
Get in, get in, get in!
– 抓住他们 – 抓住他们
– Get them! – Get them!
你之所以不想要孩子 就是想多经历一些刚才那种事?
So, you don’t wanna have a baby, so we can do more shit like that?
不 不
No. No.
刚才那种经历就是你所谓的“水果”吧?
Is that the fruit you were thinking about?
不对 那不是“水果”
Mmm- mmm. That’s not the fruit. No.
谢谢你救我
Hey, thanks for the assist.
没事
Yeah.
我也不知道为什么突然就这么勇敢了
I don’t even know why I really did it.
你不会以为是因为你爱上我了吧?
Do you think it’s ’cause you’re falling for me?
我…
I…
不太确定
Not… Not sure.
呃 我开玩笑的
Ugh. I was joking.
好吧
Oh. Okay. Yeah.
你难道不打算说一句你也是开玩笑的吗?
Aren’t you gonna say you were joking, too?
你想让我说吗?
Do you want me to?
– 天啊 你让我很奇怪 – 不 不是的
– Oh, my God, you’re making this weird. – No, I’m not.
– 别这样 – 好的 我知道了
– Stop it. – Okay, fine.
现在还差2分钟到12点 他说的那座桥在哪儿?
It’s two minutes to 12:00. Where the hell is this bridge?
定位系统显示就在这附近 但是我没看到
GPS says it’s right around here, but I don’t see it.
就是这里 4号♥街
Oh, oh. Oh. There it is. 4th Street.
见鬼
Oh, shit!
– 天啊 – 这下好了
– Oh, my! – That’s great.
一切都完了 他们会杀死我哥哥的
That’s great. Now they’re gonna kill my brother.
天啊
Oh, God!
等一下
Hold on.
我虽然不是专家 但是这看起来好像是塑料的
I’m not an expert, but these gems look plastic to me.
“中国制♥造♥”这玩意难道是假的?
“Made in China.” Is this thing not even real?
也许只是标签是在中国制♥造♥的
Maybe just that sticker was made in China.
– 让他们看看 – 我能看看吗?
– Let’s let them talk. – Can I see?
为什么保加利亚人要叫布鲁克斯带一个假的彩蛋给他?
Hey, why would the Bulgarian ask Brooks to bring him a fake egg?
我觉得他想要的很有可能不是蛋本身
Uh, I don’t think he wanted an egg at all.
他想要的可能是蛋里面的东西
I think he wanted what was inside the egg.
“WITSEC”是什么东西?
“WITSEC.” What is that?
嗯…
Um…
直接问问他们不就行了?
We could ask them?
你们告诉过其他人我们会来这里见面吗?
You tell anyone we were coming here?
没有
No.
我们把蛋带来了
I’ve got your e99
是吗?
You do?
对 但是被我们打碎了
Yeah, but we broke it.
– 什么?- 蛋本身是假的
– What? – Well, it was a fake.
但是我们拿到了里面的名单
But we have the list of names that was inside.
这才是你们真正想要的东西 对吧?
That’s what you wanted, right?
好了 所有人都给我趴在地上
Okay. Get on the ground.
我们己经把东西带来了 就不能放我们走吗?
We’ve got what you want. Can’t you just let us go?
我叫你们“趴到地上”
I said, “On the ground!”
你也是 花♥花♥公♥子♥ 到那边去趴地上
You, too, playboy, get over there. Get on the ground.
好的
Yeah.
别给我整婴儿式那种鬼姿势
None of that child pose bullshit, either.
保加利亚人会杀了我的 很有可能连你们也一并杀了
The Bulgarian’s gonna kill me, probably you guys, too.
你为什么要来?
Why did you come here?
因为你是我哥哥 我不能见死不救
Because you’re my brother, and I can’t just let you die,
虽然你该死
even though you might deserve it.
是的 是我 我们把他们都弄到手了
Yeah, it’s me. We got them all here.
你真叫人难以相信 你知道吗?
You’re unbelievable, you know that?
你一直都是比我优秀的人
You’ve always been a better person than me.
什么都不要说了 好吗?
You gotta shut up. Okay?
我只是一个骗子而已 麦克斯
Listen. I’m a fraud, Max.
我不是什么随手一碰就能赢得一切的无忧无虑之人
I’m not the carefree dude that wins at everything he touches.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!