– Annie. – Hello there.
嗨 盖理
Hi, Gary!
我只是出来取一下邮件的
Just checking the mail.
是吗?
0h. yeah?
有些人喜欢很早就出来看有没有邮件
Some people check it earlier in the day,
但是很多时候都会面临着邮递员还没来的风险
but there’s always a risk that the mail carrier hasn’t come yet.
这会让我面临白出来一趟的窘境
This spares me the chance of a futile trip to the mailbox.
嗯哼
Uh- huh.
再加上这 也可以给巴斯蒂安出来尿尿的机会
Plus, it allows Bastian here the opportunity to urinate.
这个理由好
You have a good one.
今晚有什么计划吗?
Any plans for this evening?
没有
No.
不去参加游戏之夜吗?
Perhaps a game night?
我们打算待在家里
We’re just gonna stay in,
– 就我们两个人 – 嗯哼
– just the two of us. – Mmm- hmm.
– 很无聊的 – 嗯
– Boring. – Mmm.
了解了
I see.
但我还是希望以后如果有游戏之夜 你们能记得邀请我
I do hope you keep me in mind for any future game nights.
那是肯定的
You bet.
我一直非常享受好朋友之间一起进行运气和技能的
I’ve always enjoyed the camaraderie of good friends
比赛时 所碰撞出的友情之火
competing in games of chance and skill.
我知道 我们会记得的
Yeah. Yeah, well, we’ll do that,
但是今晚我们想过二人世界
but tonight, it’s just the two of us.
我不小心注意到 你们买♥♥了3袋多提士玉米片
Three bags of Tostitos Scoops, I notice.
今晚超♥市♥搞活动
There was a special on these tonight.
买♥♥一送二
Three for one.
买♥♥一送二?
Three for one?
没错
Yup.
这么卖♥♥的话菲多利还怎么赚钱?
How can that be profitable for Frito Lay?
这些大公♥司♥啊
These corporations,
脑袋都有点不好使的
I don’t know what they’re doing.
好吧 祝你们俩玩得开心
Well, you two enjoy each other.
人往往只有在失去之后才会懂得珍惜
It’s often we don’t appreciate what we have until it’s gone.
– 话聊死了 快闪 – 好的
– I think that’s it. – Okay.
再见
Bye- bye!
如果让盖理看到其他人来我们家那我们就惨了
If Gary sees the others coming, we’re screwed.
不不 亲爱的 这没什么好担心的
No, no, honey, it’s not gonna be a problem.
我已经非常明确地通知了所有人把车停远点
I was very, very clear with everyone to park far away
然后悄悄溜进来
and just to sneak in quietly, you know.
但是现在这种情况 你不会觉得我们这么做很混♥蛋♥吧?
But now, I mean, you don’t think we’re being dicks, do you?
要不我们还是邀请他参加算了?
I mean, should we just still invite the guy?
他看起来确实是很想参加的样子
He really seemed like he wanted to play.
不行 黛比才是我们的朋友
No, no. Debbie was our friend,
而盖理只不过是我们不得不交际的她的变♥态♥丈夫而已
and Gary was just the creepy husband that we had to put up with.
有道理
That’s true.
离婚之后他变得越来越让人毛骨悚然了
He’s only gotten worse since the divorce.
是啊 我们又不欠他什么是吧 让他去死吧
Yeah, we don’t owe him anything, right? Fuck him!

Hi!

Hi.
有什么可以帮你的吗?
Can we help you?
我没事
I’m okay.

Hey!
好吧 这就想的通了 瑞恩 你们为什么要从窗户进来?
Of course. Ryan, why are you coming in through the window?
是你叫我们不要被机械战警发现偷偷进来的啊
You said sneak in so RoboCop wouldn’t see us.
我的意思是偷偷从大门进来
I meant sneak in through the door.
你又没说清楚
Well, you were super vague.
– 我明明说得很清楚啊 – 喝酒吗?
– I wasn’t vague at all. – Wine?
反正我肯定没说“把这些植物都给我踩死了”
I know I didn’t say, “Break the succulents.”
– 嘿 – 我不太懂为什么要这么做
– Hey. – I’m not dressed for this nonsense.
这也太搞笑了
This is ridiculous.
你们就跟“活死人之夜”的僵尸一样
It’s like Night of the Living Dead in here.
你看我们为你做出的牺牲有多大 麦克斯
Yeah, you are asking a lot from us, Max.
我又没叫你们从窗户钻进来
I didn’t say to come through the window.
这位是麦克斯 是我以前的同事
This is Max. We used to work together.
– 这是他的妻子安妮·米歇尔 – 嗨
– His wife, Annie. Michelle. – Hey!
旁边那个是凯文
And that guy, Kevin.
– 你好吗 伙计?- 门就在那边
– What’s up, buddy? – The door was right there.
太伙儿 这位是麦迪逊
Guys, this is Madison.
我记得你上周带她来过
Yeah, you brought her last week.
你是在“Forever 21”工作 对吧?
You work at Forever 21, right?
– 不对 – 我在丝芙兰工作
– No, no. – I work at Sephora.
– 怎么回事 – 跟上周那个是两个人
– I’m confused. – Different girl.
但是长得一样 声音也一样
Same look, same voice.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我也是
You, too.
– 快回应人家 – 好吧…
– That’s yours. – It’s…
不 你应该轻轻吻一下 对吧?
No. I think you’re supposed to kiss it, right?
欢迎你
Welcome.
你们家有卫生间吗?
Do you guys have a bathroom?
走廊那头就有一间 你要用吗?
There’s one just down the hall. You need it?
是在右边还是左边 我不想走错房♥间
Okay, is it on the right or the left? I don’t wanna go in the wrong room.
有马桶那间就是
The one with the toilet.
– 错不了的 – 好吧
– Can’t miss it. – Okay.
– 天啊 – 伙计
– Oh, boy. – Dude!
喔 你在哪儿认识她的 TED演讲 对吧?
Wow. Where’d you find her? TED Talk? Right?
不 是在Chiotle玉米煎饼店里
No, at Chipotle.
问你个问题 瑞恩
Let me ask you something, Ryan.
你每次带来的女伴都害你输掉比赛
Aren’t you sick of losing game night every week
你就没有觉得很不开心吗?
because of the dates you bring?
也不是每一个都那么糟的
They’re not always that bad.
希瑟 说真的
Heather, seriously.
你到底要用狗狗滤镜自♥拍♥多少张你才满意?
How many photos of you with the dog filter do you need?
呃… “丹尼斯”不算一个词
Uh… “Dennis” isn’t a word.
当然算 那是我爸爸的名字所以…
Uh, yeah, it is. It’s my daddy’s name, so…
它们是精英 是最棒的 是…
These are the elite, the very best, the…
噢 白人
Oh, oh! White people!
– 什么?- 上帝啊
– What? – Oh, Jesus.
好吧 不像你们这些疯子
Okay, unlike you psychos,
我对在游戏之夜里取得胜利没那么感兴趣
I don’t give a shit about winning game night.
我不需要在这方面找成就感
I don’t need that validation.
但是你需要依靠跟网红模特约会找成就感?
But you do need the validation of dating lnstagram models?
那是当然
Absolutely.
对不起 抱歉 我跟你不一样 米歇尔
I’m sorry. I’m sorry I’m not like you, Michelle.
我们并没有遇到我们的灵魂伴侣
We didn’t all meet our soul mate when we were 10 years old.
在我们10岁的时候
When I was ten years old.
– 抱歉 – 14岁
– Oh, sorry. – 14.
而且我们是撑到了19岁才结的婚
And we didn’t get married until we were 19.
– 有点恶心 – 你知道吗 瑞恩?
– See, that’s gross. – You know what, Ryan?
我希望有一天你也能遇见一个美丽年轻的女人
I hope one day you get to meet a lovely, young lady.
这样你就能像我爱着我旁边这位可人儿一样 爱着她了
So you can love her as much as I love my sweet baby right here.
祝你早日找到那个她看看我们有多甜蜜…
Yes, find her. Look how cute this…
– 嘿 快看啊 – 多么有爱
– Hey, look at this. – So much love.
我们亲的时候看着他吧
Let’s look at him when we do it.
– 嘿 各位 – 一定要找到真爱
– Hey, everybody, grab your drinks. – Find the love!
拿上你们的酒杯 我们开始游戏吧
Let’s go play, come on.
老兄 你知道最近那些有钱人在游戏之夜 都会怎么玩吗?
Dude, do you know what rich people are doing on their game nights these days?
怎么玩?
What’s that?
– 格斗俱乐部 – 什么?
– Fight clubs. – What?
我才在网上看的
I just read about them.
他们会付钱给那些穷♥人♥ 叫他们来决斗
They pay poor people to fight each other,
然后下注谁会是胜利者
and then they bet on the winner.
– 这绝对是假新闻 – 是真的
– No, that’s not a real thing. – Yes, it is!
当一个人达到想买♥♥什么就买♥♥什么的实力时
If you can have anything you want in this world,
他就必须增加赌注 不然人生就会变得无趣
you have to raise the stakes, or life gets boring.
以前肯尼迪家族的院子里就有一个搏击俱乐部
The Kennedys used to have fight clubs at their compound.
亲爱的 听我说 别每天都泡在八挂网站上了
Honey, listen, you gotta stop reading BuzzFeed every second of the damn day.
那你画我猜怎么样?要用这个游戏开始吗?
How about some charades? Huh, should we start with charades?
– 来啊 – 好啊
– Let’s go! – Yeah!
好久没玩这个了 是吗?
It’s been a while, huh?
要不要等布鲁克斯?
Do you wanna wait for Brooks?
没这个必要 是他自己迟到了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!