太好了没东西需要取出来
Yup. Nothing to remove.
子弹已经不在手臂里了
The bullet has exited the arm.
我们把伤口缝起来吧?
Well, letˇs just sew that sucker up, huh?
好的
Yeah.
不 不 亲爱的 别看…
No, no. Honey, don’t, don’t look at…
快停下来
Stop it.
对不起
I’m sorry.
保加利亚人的手下抓住了布鲁克斯 解救他的唯一方式
Now, the Bulgarian’s guys have Brooks, and the only way to save him
就是从那个叫马龙·费里曼的人手里把彩蛋夺回来
is to get that egg from this Marlon Freeman guy.
真不敢相信这么长时间以来你哥哥都是骗我们的
I can’t believe your brother’s been lying to us this whole time.
他比我们想象中还要酷呢
He’s even cooler than we thought.
亲爱的 你好像把袖子缝到我的手臂上了
Honey, I think you sewed my arm to my sleeve.
我甚至都不知道摩根·费里曼在收集俄♥罗♥斯♥彩蛋
I didn’t even know Morgan Freeman collected Faberge eggs.
那些东西不是值好几百万吗?
Aren’t those worth millions of dollars?
是马龙·费里曼 但也只是个化名
It’s Marlon Freeman, but that’s just an alias.
所以我们得想办法查出他的真名和他的住址
Some how, we gotta find out his real name, find out his address.
– 可以用警用电脑 – 什么意思?
– Police computer. – What do you mean?
我以前约会过一个女生 她的父亲是警♥察♥
I once dated this girl whose father was a cop.
她给我看过她爸爸的警用电脑
She showed me her dad’s police computer.
上面有所有已知化名的数据库
It has a database with every known alias on it.
我敢打赌 我们肯定能在上面找到马龙·韦恩斯的真名
I bet we could find Marlon Wayans’ real name on it.
那如果我们联♥系♥她 她会愿意让你用她爸爸的电脑吗?
So, if we called her up, would she let you go on her dad’s computer?
没门 我们当时闹得挺惨的
No. No. No way! That ended badly.
那我们要怎样才能在不引起警♥察♥注意的情况下 偷偷地用到警用电脑呢?
So how are we gonna get into a police computer without the cops knowing?
– 比利·鲍勃·桑顿 – 什么?
– Billy Bob Thornton! – What?
– 什么?- 你偷腥的对象是比利鲍勃 对吧?
– What? – You slept with Billy Bob, didn’t you?
等一下 等一下 我知道去哪儿弄警用电脑了
Hang on. Hang on. I know where we can get on a police computer.
– 嘿 – 盖理
– Hey! – Gary!
上帝啊
Goodness.
什么风把你们吹来了?
To what do Bastian and I owe the pleasure?
我们之前闲谈的时候
Well, we were all just talking,
突然意识到我们已经好久 没玩过游戏之夜了
and we realized we haven’t had a game night in ages,
专属于我们7个人的美好时光…
just the seven of us.
所以…
So…
我还以为你们要去你哥哥家呢
I thought you were going to your brother’s house.
我可没这么说过
I never said that.
来盖理 及时行乐 现在可是周未
Come on, Gare Bear. Live a little! It’s the weekend!
我们还一直在说 在游戏方面你比黛比有天赋多了
We were just saying how you were always better at games than Debbie was.
你们不诋毁我的前妻 我会感谢你们的
I’ll thank you not to besmirch my ex- wife.
那个女人是天使
That woman is an angel.
好吧 她比你会玩多了
Oh. Yeah, she was much better at games than you.
不得不承认 我期待这样的探访很久了
I will admit I have eagerly awaited a visit such as this.
他去哪儿了?
Where’d he go?
我们要跟着他吗?
Do we follow him?
看样子是的
It seems like it.
– 瑞恩 你先进去 – 我怕
– Ryan, you go first. – I’m scared.
这是加海盐的爆米花 请随便
Help yourself to popped corn with sea salt.

Oh! Oh!
真美味
Yummy, yummy.
真不敢相信 你居然会读心术 我一直很想吃爆米花呢
I can’t believe that you read my mind. I was craving popcorn.
你居然把游戏之夜的照片裱起来了?
You have a framed photo of game night?
难道你们家里没有玩得最好的死党的照片吗?
Doesn’t everyone have photographs of their best friends in their homes?
当然有啦
Of course. We do.
麦克斯 你先开始吗?
Max, uh, you wanna go first?
好的 我先来吧
Okay, I’ll start. I’ll do it.
哦 这真宽松
Oh. There’s a loose one.
从中间开始是取胜的关键
Always in the middle. That’s where you wanna go.
可以用一下你的卫生间吗?
Can I use yourjohn real quick?
当然走廊最里面那一间 就在我的…
Of course. It’s the end of the hall, next to our…
我的卧室旁边
My bedroom.
好的
Okay.
不是吧 盖理
Oh, no, Gary.
莎拉 你们俩在一起多久了?
So, Sarah, how long have you two been a couple?
不 我们不是一对 我们只是…
Oh, no! No, we’re not. We just…
在一起工作 我不想… 我不会做这种事的
We work together. I wouldn’t, um… I wouldn’t do that thing.
好吧 我还以为我察觉到了你俩之间产生的化学反应
I see. I thought I detected a certain chemistry between the two of you.
没这个可能
No. No way.
– 不 我们不会… – 嗯 嗯
– No, that’s not… – Mmm. Mmm.
好吧 我承认毕竟我不是这个世界上最会嗅探爱情化学反应的人
Then again, I’m not the bestjudge of chemistry in the world.

Hmm.
因为你妻子离开了你
Oh, because your wife left you.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
你好啊 唐纳德·安德顿
Hello, Donald Anderton.

Oh!
有好多种可行的方案 我不知道该从哪儿开始
So many possible moves. I just don’t know where to begin.
要不… 哦…
Um, maybe… Ooh…
– 难以抉择 – 快点吧 安妮 快点走一步得了
– Decision- making. – Come on, Annie. Just make up your mind.
– 别捣乱 – 不行吗?
– No! – Please! No?
好吧 你慢慢来
Yup, take your time.
布鲁克斯 你到底淌了什么浑水?
Oh, Brooks. What have you gotten yourself into?
该死 你是从哪儿冒出来的 小家伙?
Oh, shit. Where did you come from, little guy?
狗♥日♥的♥ 嘿 你以为你是谁 吸血鬼吗?
Son of a bitch. Hey! What are you, a vampire?
天啊 天啊
Oh, God. Oh, God.
我的天啊 擦掉了吗?
Oh, my God. Has that got it?
并没有 真该死 快啊
No, that doesn’t got it. God damn it. Come on!

No!
我去看看他吧
I should go check on him.
他不会有事的
I think he’s fine.
– 他都尖叫了 – 跟我说说黛比的事吧
– He cried out. – Tell me about Debbie.
你说什么
I beg your pardon.
我只是… 从没见过她 我很想听她的故事
Oh, just I… I never met her. I’d love to hear all about her.
我该从哪儿开始呢?
Where do I begin?
好了 你想洗个澡吗?我们来洗个小澡澡吧
All right, you wanna take a bath? We’ll take a little bath.
就是这样 真乖 好孩子
There we go. Okay. All right. Here we go.
就是这样 啊?啊?
There we go, huh? Huh?
越洗越糟了
Oh, it’s so much worse.
天啊 这我该怎么办啊?这又是什么鬼东西?
Oh, God. And what did I do to this? What the fuck is this thing?
哦 黛比
Oh, Debbie.

Oh!
好吧 老子不管了
Okay. Fuck this.
各位 盖理说得对 已经很晚了
Hey, guys, Gary was right. It’s awful late.
我们都回家吧 早点睡觉 别再打扰他了
Let’s get home, get to bed, huh? Get out of his hair.
游戏还没玩完呢 该你走了 麦克斯
We haven’t finished the game. It’s your turn, Max.
该我了 是吧?
Oh, my turn, huh?
好的 那我要小心点
Okay, be careful now, Max. Oh!
游戏结束 我可真是太不小心了
Well, game over. I went in a little hot.
你为什么要… 谢谢 很高兴见到你 盖理
Why did you… Thanks! Good to see you, Gary.
下一次什么时候再聚?
When shall we play next?
很快 我们会联♥系♥你的
Soon. We’ll call you.
巴斯蒂安 宝贝
Bastian. Baby!
所以我们要怎么从唐纳德·安德顿的家里把彩蛋偷出来?
So, how are we supposed to get this egg out of Donald Anderton’s house?
我也不知道 我在想办法
I don’t know. I’m gonna figure it out.
“未知来电” 希望不要是盖理打来的
“Unknown Caller.” Please don’t be Gary.
– 喂?- 你的哥哥在我们手上
– Hello? – We have your brother.
呃…
Um…
我们知道彩蛋在哪里了
Okay. Uh, we know where the egg is,
我们现在正在去的路上
and we’re actually on our way there right now.
我们做个交易吧好吗?请不要伤害布鲁克斯
We can do a swap, okay? Please don’t hurt Brooks.
午夜12点 在第四街桥东见面 要是来晚了 他就没命了
Meet us on the East 4th Street bridge at midnight. If you’re late, he dies.
– 天啊 – 额…
– Oh, my God. – Um…
天啊 那只有1个小时不到的时间了
Boy, that’s less than an hour from now.
喂?
Hello?
那家伙的声音怎么回事?听起来像个怪兽
What’s up with this guy’s voice? He sounds like a monster.
他用了变♥声♥器♥ 瑞恩
He’s using a voice changer, Ryan.
听起来很像可怕的怪兽
He still sounds like a scary monster.
我们到了
And we are here.
好了 你们先回家吧
All right. You guys head home,
当我拿到彩蛋之后我就联♥系♥你们 好吗?
and I will call as soon as I get the egg, all right?
什么 等一下 我要跟你一起去
What? Wait a second. Wait. I’m going with you.
不行 安妮 里面可能会非常的危险?
No, Annie. it could be very, very dangerous in there, okay?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!