flying around like you’re a fucking pigeon,
让你学鸽子四处乱飞…
looking ridiculous, okay?
让你看起来很滑稽 好吗?
Or… I don’t know if you know this.
我不知道你有没有听说过
White people love making people sex slaves and shit.
白人喜欢让别人当性♥奴♥
Yeah, I’m pretty sure they’re not a kinky sex family, dawg.
我很肯定 他们家没有性怪癖 哥们
Look, Jeffrey dahmer was eating the shit out of niggas’ heads.
听着 杰夫瑞·达莫 可是吃黑人肉的
Okay? But that was after he fucked the heads.
知道吗?他是先奸后吃
Do you think they saw that shit coming?
你以为被吃的人能事先料到吗?
Hell no!
肯定想不到
Okay? They was coming over there like,
他们正往那里走呢
“ah, yeah, I’m- a just suck a little dick,
我不过小吸几口
“maybe jiggle some balls and shit.”
揉一揉蛋蛋
No! They didn’t get a chance to jiggle shit
不 他们什么都干不了
because their head was off their fucking body.
因为他们的脑袋搬家了
Yeah, they still sucked the dick but without their heads.
不过没有头 他们还是会吸
It was fucking weird detached head shit.
那真是奇怪的断头行为
You know, that’s Jeffrey dahmer business.
那就是杰夫瑞·达莫的正业
Thanks for that image right there, man.
多谢你 形容得惟妙惟肖
Hey, man, I ain’t making this shit up.
嘿 我不是胡说的
I saw it on a&e, man. It’s real life.
我在八卦频道看到的 是现实存在的
Yo, and it’s the black people out here, too.
这里也有黑人
It’s like all of them missed the movement.
可他们都毫无活力
‘Cause they probably hypnotized.
因为他们可能已经被催眠了
Look, bruh, all I’m doing is connecting the dots.
听着 老兄 我正在寻找关联
I’m taking what you presented to me, okay?
我正在把你说的串起来
I’m- a tell you this.
跟你说吧
I think that mom is putting everybody in a trance,
我想她妈肯定是 先把人弄迷糊
and she fucking the shit out of them.
对他们上下其手
Thanks, rod. Bye.
多谢了 罗德 再见
Hello. Uh, hi.
你好 该死 嗨
I owe you an apology.
我该向你道歉
How rude of me to have touched your belongings without asking.
未经你的允许 我就动了你的东西 我太没礼貌了
Oh, no, it’s cool. I was just confused.
噢 没有 没关系的 我只是有点糊涂
Well, I can assure you there was no funny business.
不过 我可以向你保证 我没有搞什么花样
Allow me to explain.
请允许我解释
I lifted your cellular phone to wipe down the dresser,
我当时拿起你的手♥机♥ 是想擦梳妆台的…
and it accidentally came undone.
而手♥机♥突然滑落了
Yeah, II… Rather than meddle with it further,
我说过了… 我再没敢乱动…
I left it that way.
就那样离开了
How foolish of me.
我真傻
It’s fine.
没事的
I wasn’t trying to snitch.
我没想告发你
Snitch?
告发?
Rat you out.
打你的小报告
Tattletale.
搬弄是非
Yeah.
是的
Oh, don’t you worry about that.
噢 不用操心
I can assure you…
我可以向你保证…
I don’t answer to anyone.
谁也不是我的主子
Right.
好的
All I know is sometimes, if there’s too many white people,
我只知道有时候…有很多白人在场的时候
I get nervous, you know.
我会感到紧张 你知道吗?
Oh, no.
噢 不
No. No.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.

Aren’t you something?
你这是怎么啦?
That’s not my experience.
我可从没这样过
Not at all.
完全没有
The armitages are so good to us.
阿米蒂奇一家对我们太好了
They treat us like family.
他们像家人一样对待我们
This bitch is crazy.
这婊♥子♥疯了
Bitch is crazy.
这婊♥子♥疯了
Ooh. Hey, hang on. Chris!
嘿 等一下 克里斯
Chris, I want to introduce you, uh, to some friends.
克里斯 我想给你介绍几个朋友
This is, uh, David and marcia wincott,
这是大卫和玛西娅·韦斯…
Ronald and Celia jeffries,
罗纳德和西莉亚·杰弗里斯…
hiroki Tanaka
田中寺井
and jessika and fredrich walden.
还有杰西卡和弗雷德里克·沃尔顿
Too many names to remember, but hi.
这么多人名好难记啊 大家好
Do you find that being African-American
你觉得作为非裔美国人…
has more advantage
在现代世界中 …
or disadvantage in the modern world?
是更占优势还是劣势?
It’s a tough one.
这个问题真难回答
Yeah, I don’t know, man.
我不知道 伙计
Yo, my man.
唷 老兄
They were asking me about the African- American experience.
他们刚刚在问我非裔美国人的经历
Maybe you could take this one.
或许你能解答
Oh.
好吧
Well, well. I find that the African- American experience for me has been,
我觉得非裔美国人的经历…
for the most part, very good.
在大多数时候 对我来说还是很好的
Although I find it difficult
尽管具体的我就不太好说了…
to go into detail as I haven’t had much desire
因为我都很久没有什么
to leave the house in a while.
想要出门的欲望了
We’ve become such homebodies.
我们成了宅男宅女
Yes, yes, yes.
是啊
But even when you go into the city,
就算你要去城里玩
I’ve just had no interest.
我也没什么兴趣
The chores have become my sanctuary.
我安于家事
Fuck. Shit.
该死
Get out.
出去
Sorry, man.
抱歉 伙计
Logan… Get out!
洛根 出去!
Yo! Yo, chill, man! Now!
唷!你冷静 伙计 滚出去!
Get out! Chill! Chill! Chill, man!
出去!快离开! 冷静点 伙计!
Get out of here! Look, man, chill!
快离开这里! 冷静!
Get the fuck out of here! Chill!
快离开这里! 冷静!
Seizures create anxiety, which can trigger aggression.
癫痫发作会产生焦虑 继而引发攻击性行为
Yeah, but, like, randomly attacking other people?
对 不过是随机性攻击别人吗?
Oh, it’s not random.
并不是随机
You know, it was your flash.
因为你的闪光灯
That’s what set him off.
引起他的愤怒
How’s he doing? He’s much better.
他怎么样了? 好多了
I imagine that I…
我想我应该
Owe you all an apology.
向在场所有人道歉
No, no, no, we’re just
不 我们只是
very happy that you’re yourself again. Yes.
很高兴你恢复了 是啊
Yes, I am.
我现在没事了
And I thank god for you,
我十分感激你能
for calming me down.
让我平静下来
I know that I must’ve frightened you all quite a bit.
我知道我一定把你们全都吓坏了
Especially you, Chris.
尤其是你 克里斯
No. I’m sorry. The flash… I didn’t know.
不 抱歉用了闪光灯 我之前并不知道
Of course not.
你当然不知道
How could you have?
你怎么会知道
But you shouldn’t have been drinking, either.
你也不该一直喝酒的
Yes. Well…
是的
I’m gonna have to let you all get on
好吧 没有我超凡的智慧助阵
the rest of the night without the aid of my marvelous wit.
接下来的晚上就交给你们了
The whole ordeal
这一番折腾
has made me quite a bit exhausted.
让我有点筋疲力尽了
Why don’t you just get some rest?
洛根 你去休息吧
It was nice meeting you, Chris.
见到你真高兴 克里斯
Yeah.

Something to lighten the mood?
要不要放松一下?
Yes. Yeah. Let’s get this, uh, party back on track.
当然!我们继续这个聚会吧
How about sparklers and bingo?
玩罗马焰火筒和宾戈游戏怎么样?
We’re gonna go on a walk.
我们打算去散散步
You sure?
确定吗?
Shall we?
我们开始吧?
My cousin’s epileptic.
我表哥也有癫痫史

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!