It was our junior year.
我们大三的时候
Rose has a crush on this guy Conner Garfield. No.
罗斯暗恋一个叫康纳·加菲尔德的 没有的事
Conner Garfield. No. Mom.
康纳·加菲尔德 没有 妈妈?
No, uh, no, Jeremy, stop.
不… 别说了 杰里米 住口
No, no, no, no. These are good, these are good. We gotta…
不 这些都是好事 我们得…
I want to hear it. Rose, wherewhere are your manners?
我想听 罗斯 你…?你还有没有礼貌?
Our guest wants to hear the stories. Please.
我们的客人想听这些故事
Thank you. So, Conner’s from my lacrosse team.
谢谢 康纳在我的曲棍球队里
Right? Huge kid, like, six-three.
长得很高大 大概有一米九吧
He’s pretty dumb, right?
简直就是个傻大个 对吧?
So we threw this party… You threw a party.
后来我们举办了一个聚会 你们举办了聚会
I think my parents were in Greece or something.
我还以为 我父母那会儿在希腊
We raided their liquor cabinet and we’re all shit- faced,
我们洗劫了他们的酒柜
like, 15 of us.
15个人全部喝得酩酊大醉
Oh, my god, tell me this isn’t true, rose.
噢 天啊 告诉我这不是真的 罗斯
Yeah.
是真的
I filled the liquor bottles with water, and…
后来我把酒瓶里倒上水和…
Let me finish?
还要听吗?
Uh huh. Go ahead. I’m curious. Okay, so,
继续 我挺好奇的 好吧
I’m upstairs…
后来我就跟
Hooking up with the hottest girl in class,
我们班最火♥辣♥的妞儿 上楼办事了
Jean deely, right? Oh, god.
她叫简·迪利 天哪
You realize you’re coming off as, like,
你已经升级成全世界
the world’s biggest douche bag right now, right?
最坏的人♥渣♥了 知道吗?
So, Conner starts banging…
后来康纳开始
On the bathroom door, right?
在卫生间外敲门
I open it…
我开门后
: And blood’s gushing from his mouth, and he’s screaming,
看到他满口是血 他叫喊着
” “Your sister bit my fucking tongue off.”
你姐姐差点儿 把我的舌头咬掉
Right? You bit him?
还记得吗? 你咬他了?
What? Okay, okay,
什么? 好吧 好吧
to be fair, it was…
老实说那是我的初吻
My first kiss, and he slipped some tongue
他却把舌头伸到我口里…
and I was not expecting it,
我那时不想那样
and it was… it was a reflex. I’m sorry.
那是… 那是我的本能反应 抱歉
A reflex that i have since gotten rid of.
我后来克服了那个本能反应
Yeah, you better be careful. Yeah. Yeah,
你可要小心了 没错
very… careful now. No.
我现在很小心了 不
I’m gonna go get dessert.
我要去拿甜品
And, uh, Dean, maybe you’ll clean it up just a little bit?
迪恩 你能帮我收收桌子吗?
So, Chris, what’s your sport? Football? Baseball?
克里斯 你喜欢什么运动?足球?棒球?
Basketball, mostly…
我想应该是篮球
I guess. You an mma fan?
我想是吧 喜欢看搏击吗?
Dude.
老兄
Dude, what?
“老兄” 怎么了?
What? Hey, Jeremy, why don’t we, uh,
什么? 嘿 杰里米 我们何不
let someone else have the floor for a second.
让其他人发言呢?
You’re dating my sister, right?
你在跟我姐姐交往 对吧?
He’s dating my sister. You had your chance.
他在跟我姐姐交往 你都跟他聊过了
I can’t get to know the guy?
我不能认识认识他吗?
You mean like ufc?
你是说像格斗锦标赛那样的节目?
Yes.

Yeah, nah, too brutal for me.
不喜欢 对我来说太野蛮了
You ever get into street fights as a kid?
你小时候没在街上打过架吗?
I did judo after school, first grade.
我小学一年级放学后会练柔道
You should’ve seen me.
你应该看到过我
Judo?
柔道?
‘Cause with your frame
因为你的身体构架
and your genetic makeup,
和基因组成…
if you really pushed your body…
如果你将身体完全打开…
And I mean really trained, you know,
我说的是真正意义上的训练
no pussyfooting around, you’d be a fucking beast.
不缩头缩脑 你会成为一头雄兽
Carrot cake.
胡萝卜蛋糕
Hi.
你好
Carrot cake.
胡萝卜蛋糕
What did I miss?
我错过什么了?
Hmm. Oh, a whole bunch of nothing.
一堆没用的
We’re just talking about sports.
我们在聊运动
Right?
对吗?
Yeah. Yeah. That sounds good.
是的 不错
So, the thing about jujitsu…
所以说柔道的关键
Is…
在于…
Strength doesn’t matter, right?
不可用蛮力 对吧?
It’s all about this.
全靠这里
It’s a strategic game, like chess.
这是一种策略博弈 就像下象棋一样
It’s all about being two, three, four moves ahead.
它在于二 三 四步动作的推进
Cool.

Stand-stand-stand up.
站起来
Jeremy, uh, no karate at the dinner table.
杰里米 餐桌上可不许打空手道
It’s not karate, mom.
这不是空手道 妈
Yo, I got a rule: No-no…
嘿 我有个原则
No play-fighting with drunk dudes.
不跟喝醉的人玩打斗
No play? I’m just… Jeremy.
我不是想玩 我只是… 杰里米
I wasn’t gonna hurt him.
我没想伤害他
He was gonna put you in a fucking headlock.
他想让你来一下锁喉
What is his problem?
他这人什么毛病?
He’s never treated any of my boyfriends that way.
他以前可从来没有 那样对待过我的男朋友
Ever, ever, ever.
从没有
Oh, my god, and then my dad with the “my man” stuff.
噢 天啊 我爸还一口一个”哥们儿”
My man! My man!
哥们儿
I don’t think he’s ever heard that or said it,
我觉得他没听过或说过那样的话
and now he just… It’s all he says.
而他现在却… 只讲这个
Yep. Oh, and my mom being rude to Georgina?
是啊 瞧我妈妈对乔治娜粗鲁的样子?
What the fuck was that about? That was so crazy.
这都什么跟什么?简直太疯狂了
I mean… How are they different
他们与那个警♥察♥
than that cop?
又有什么不同?
That’s the fucking bummer of it all.
这实在是太差劲了
“Mm- hmm”? Anything…
有什么要说吗
Anything more you’d like to add?
还有什么要说的吗?
I told you so. Like…
我早就跟你说过
Oh, I didn’t want to say it, didn’t want to say it.
我不想说 我什么都不想说
I didn’t want to say it. Didn’t want to say that.
我什么都不想说
I don’t like being wrong.
我不想判断错误
I’ve noticed that. But I am sorry.
我知道 对不起
No, no, no. Wait. Come here, come here.
不 等等 过来
Come here. I’m sorry. This sucks.
过来 对不起 这简直糟透了
What? Why do you say it sucks?
怎么了?你为什么道歉啊?
‘Cause I brought you here, and I’m related to all of them.
因为是我带你来这里的 他们全都因我而至
No, no, no, it’s fine. It’s fine.
别这么说 没事的
Yeah? Yeah?
好吗? 是吗?
Why are you so calm?
你为什么这么冷静?
Honestly, this is nothing.
其实这也没什么大不了的
I like you on your racial flow, though.
我希望你能保持你的种族本色
Is this a racial flow?
这是种族本色吗?
Racial flow flow. Am I feeling a racial flow?
种族本色 我有一股种族本色吗?
Yeah, you’re feeling racially flow y. Goodness.
是啊 你有一股种族本色 天哪
oh, fuck.
该死
What? The party.
什么 这聚会
How bad can it be? They are so white.
能有多糟呢? 他们都是白人
Like, so white. It’s all good.
你看 那么白 没事的
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗? 是的
You know, with my genetic makeup,
由于我的基因组成
shit gonna go down.
一切都会平息下来
I’m a beast. I’m a beast! Come on.
我是野兽 扯吧
Do you realize how dangerous smoking is?
你知道抽烟有多大的危害吗?
Y…
知道
Yeah.
知道
Come in and sit with me.
进来陪我坐坐好吗?
Please.
好吗?
Just for a little while.
就一小会儿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!