Here, you’re gonna love this.
你会爱上它的
My-my dad’s claim to fame.
我… 这是我爸爸成名的原因
He was beat by Jesse Owens
他在1936年的…
in the qualifying round
柏林奥♥运♥会预选赛上
for the Berlin Olympics in 1936.
输给了杰西·欧文斯
Those were the ones where…
他们是…
Where Owens won in front of Hitler.
欧文斯在希♥特♥勒♥面前赢了
Yeah, what a moment, what a moment.
这真是历史性的一刻
I mean, Hitler’s up there
我的意思是 希♥特♥勒♥
with all his perfect Aryan race bullshit.
正在看所谓完美的雅利安种族们比赛
This black dude comes along,
这个黑人出现了
proves him wrong in front of the entire world.
在全世界面前证明 他的错误
Amazing.
太了不起了
Tough break for your dad, though.
你♥爸♥爸运气不佳
Yeah.
是啊
He almost got over it.
他几乎释怀了
Uh, that’s the basement.
这是地下室
We had to seal it up.
我们把它封起来了
Got some black mold down there.
这下面都发霉了
My mother loved her kitchen,
我妈妈很喜欢她的厨房♥
so we keep a piece of her in here.
所以我们保留了下来
Georgina, this is Chris.
乔治娜 这是克里斯
This is rose’s boyfriend.
他是罗斯的男友
Hi.
你好
Hello.
你好
The, uh, garbage goes under the sink.
垃圾丢在下水道里…
Uh, and now
马上
for the piece de resistance.
现在介绍重点
The field of play.
球场
I love that, uh, the nearest house
我喜欢这里 离这里最近的房♥子
is across the lake.
也要在湖对面呢
It’s total privacy.
这是个绝佳的隐居地
I know what you’re thinking.
我知道你的想法
What?
什么?
Come on, I get it.
算了吧 我知道的
White family, black servants.
白主人 黑仆人
It’s a total cliche.
还是老掉牙这一套
I wasn’t gonna take it there.
我没这个想法
Well, you didn’t have to, believe me.
你大可不必 相信我
No, uh…
不…
We hired Georgina and Walter
我们请了乔治娜和沃尔特
to help care for my parents.
来照顾我的父母
When they died,
等他们去世后 他们…
uh, I just, i- i- i couldn’t bear to let them go.
我舍不得让他们离开
I mean,
我的意思是说
but, boy, do…
天啊
I hate the way it looks.
事情不是表面上这样子
Yeah, I know what you mean.
是的 我明白你的意思
Yeah.
好吧
By the way, i- i would’ve
而且 如果
voted for Obama for a third term if I could.
我还能投第三次票 我一定会投给奥巴马
Best president in my lifetime.
他是我有生之年最好的总统
Hands down.
毫无疑问
I agree. Yeah.
我同意 是啊
so, what do your parents do, Chris?
你父母是做什么的 克里斯?
Uh… my dad wasn’t really in the picture.
我实际上没有爸爸的照顾
My mom passed away when I was, like, 11.
我妈妈在我11岁左右的时候 就过世了
Oh, I’m sorry.
噢 我很难过
How did she die?
她怎么过世的?
A hit and run.
别人肇事逃逸
That’s awful.
太可怕了
Yeah, I’m sorry to hear that. You were young.
很遗憾 怎奈你小小年纪
Oh, uh, actually, i- i don’t remember
没有 其实我也不太记得
a lot from that time, so…
当时的情况了…
Well, that’s okay.
没关系
We don’t have to talk about that.
我们还是不要 说那个话题了
You smoke, Chris?
你抽烟吗 克里斯?
You jonesing a little bit over here? Huh?
感觉你好像犯烟瘾了 对吧?
I’m quitting.
我正在戒烟
Dad, this is why I don’t bring people
爸爸 这就是我不想
to the house anymore.
往家里领人的原因
That’s okay, we’re not judging.
没事的 我们没怎么样
We’re not. It’s a nasty habit, though.
我们没有 这个习惯可不好
You should have missy take care of that for you.
你应该让米西帮你戒烟
How?
怎么做?
Hypnosis. She developed a method,
催眠 她研究出一种方法
and I’m telling you, it works like a charm.
我跟你说 保管你能戒掉
Some people don’t want strangers messing around in their heads, guys.
有人不喜欢陌生人搞乱他们的脑袋
Listen, Chris, I thought it was total… bullshit.
听我说 克里斯 我觉得实在是太糟糕了
I- i smoked cigarettes for 15 years,
我… 我抽了15年的烟
I loved every goddamn puff i took… she puts me under once,
我曾享受我吐出的每个烟圈
the sight of a cigarette makes me want to vomit.
她对我催眠过一次之后 我现在一看到香烟就想吐
Okay, fall back, Dean.
好啦 别扯远了 迪恩
It’s a service we provide.
我们愿意效劳
I’m good, actually.
我还是算了吧
Thank you, though. Well, smoker or not,
不过多谢了 好吧 不管你抽不抽烟
we’re thrilled to have you up here for the…
你要是能来 我们就很高兴
For the big gettogether. Yeah.
参加聚会 是呀
Wait, holy shit, that’s this weekend?
等等 是在这个周末?
Yes, this weekend.
没错 这个周末
Whatwhatwhat gettogether? Oh, my god.
什么…?什么聚会? 噢 天啊
Thanks, George. It’s a… Rose’s grandfather’s…
谢谢你 乔治 是罗斯爷爷的
Party.
聚会
My dad would throw a shindig once a year,
我父亲每年都会举办一场盛大舞会
get all his friends together…
邀请他所有的朋友一起参加
bocce ball, badminton
可以打打地掷球 羽毛球
Wait, why didn’t you guys tell me about this?
等等 你们怎么不通知我呢?
Well, it’s the same day every year, sweetheart.
亲爱的 每年都是这个时间啊
No, it’s not.
不 不是
Um, actually, it is. Yes.
是的 就是的
Is it really? Yeah. Yeah, that’s completely wrong.
真的吗? 是你搞错了
We just kept it up, because after…
我将这个活动延续下去 这样就算
After they died, we just… It felt like…
他们不在人世了 我们也… 好像…
We’d keep them close to us.
能感觉到他们就在我们身边
You know, they’re still with us.
没错 他们一直与我们同在
Oh, i just wanted to have, like,
我只想过一个
a chill weekend. Have fun.
清静的周末 听起来蛮有意思的
Georgina? Oh, I’m sorry.
乔治娜 对不起
I’m so sorry. Look what I… That’s okay.
真对不起 让我… 没关系
Why don’t you go lay down, just get some rest.
你该去躺一会儿了?休息一会吧
Yes. I think I will.
好 我会的
Good.
很好
My god. Must be very…
天啊 简直是…
‘Sup, fam?!
你们好啊 我的亲人们?
Hey, jer- bear.
嘿 泽贝尔
Hi, darling. Hey, buddy.
嗨 亲爱的 嘿 伙计
Nobody answers the door around here?
这里都没人应门的吗?
Hey, Rosie.
嘿 罗西
Why would I lie?
我为什么要骗你?
Love it!
我喜欢听
She tell you about her toenail collection?
她跟你说过 她收集脚趾甲的事吗?
Oh, my god.
天啊
What? Oh, my god.
你说什么? 噢 天啊
She used to bite ’em off, suck on ’em
她经常把脚趾甲咬下来
and save ’em in a jewelry box.
吮一下 再把它们存到首饰盒里
That is really… No, I didn’t. I don’t know
那太… 我不知道
what you’re talking about. That is really disgusting.
胡说 我不知道你在说什么 那太恶心了
That is so disgusting. No.
真恶心 没有的事
Fucking hate you. Okay, here’s a good one.
你胡说 我讨厌死你了 好吧 那我说个好的
Uh, let me set the scene.
我回忆一下当时情景

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!