我就得大展神威了
it was time to do what I was good at.
不管怎样 我的烟抽完了
Anyway, I was out of cigarettes.
居然是劳力士
Holy Rolex.
该死
Shit.
谢谢
Gracias.
帕卜里托监狱的睡觉时间到了
Well, it was bedtime at El Pueblito.
似乎所有的好位子都有主了
Hmm. Looked like all the good pieces of dirt were taken.
快起来你们这些懒猪
Get up you lazy bums!
快点 快点
Move it, move it!
有话留着一会说 动起来
You can talk later, let’s move it!
快点
Move it!
外国佬 你也一样 滚那边去
You too gringo, get the fuck over there!
走 走
Let’s go, let’s go!
塑料
Plastics.
你得感激这些杀人犯
You know, you gotta love murderers
环保地废物利用
who recycle.
当心 外国佬 他们来了
Heads up gringo, here they come!
会有点疼
This is going to pinch a little.
贱♥人♥
Cunt.
开饭了
Lunch!
管理这里的并非♥典♥狱长而另有其人
Somebody was running this place, and it wasn’t the warden.
似乎是他 人们在他面前战战兢兢
Ah. Now he looks like somebody. People showing him respect.
他也是个人物 对着别人♥大♥吼大叫
Yeah, he’s somebody. He’s yelling at people.
看来衣服格调超烂的小子是他手下
So the little guy in the bad-taste clothes is working for him
因为这胖子让他手忙脚乱
cause he’s making his life miserable.
等等 十二点钟方向
And… Wait a minute, 12 o’clock.
身着浴衣站在天台上的家伙
Guy in a bathrobe in the penthouse.
像个花♥花♥公♥子♥
Well, he must be El Hefner.
不 刚才那两人都是他的手下
No, no. Those two guys are both working for him.
他甚至连衣服都不用穿
He doesn’t even have to get dressed
就能让他俩手忙脚乱
and he’s making both their lives miserable.
他从哪儿弄来这么一套浴衣
Where’d he get a bathrobe like that?
我得提高在这的社会地位
I had to improve my social standing around here.
其实真的很简单
It was simple, really.
付几毛钱就可以请一天假
Two bits bought you a day off work
这样就可以专心于正业了
so you could focus on doing a real job.
要海♥洛♥因♥吗
Need some heroin?
去餐车那转转吧
Make tracks to the smack shack,
那里生意极好
where business was always booming.
有烟吗
Got a cigarette?
-有 -能给我一支吗
– Yeah. – Can I have one?
你几岁了 孩子
How old are you, kid?
-十八 -扯淡
– Eighteen. – Get lost.
十岁 现在能给我一支了吧
I’m ten. Can I have one now?
不行
No.
给我点甜头或许对你比较好
You probably want me to keep my mouth shut.
曼纽尔的玉米饼摊起火了
Well, Manuel’s taco stand caught on fire,
罗德里戈医生同时丢了些钞票
and Rodrigo the Doctor seems to have some misplaced cash.
要是我传出去 这事肯定大条了
If I talk, the shit’s really going to hit the fence.
抽烟
Cigarette?
火机
Light?
你是个观察者
So, you’re a watcher.
观察身边的事可以学到很多东西
You learn a lot from watching.
你犯了什么罪进来的
What are you in here for?
开什么玩笑
Very funny.
我才十岁 伙计
I’m only ten, man.
我爸以前贩毒被抓进来了
My father was a dealer.
以前
Was?
对 我和我妈住
Yeah, I live here with my mom.
英语说得不错 哪学的
You speak pretty good English, kid. Where’d you learn?
《芝麻街》为美国著名的幼儿教育电视节目
《芝麻街》
Sesame Street.
这些学龄儿童每天在这晃悠什么
What’s with all the school kids going back and forth all the time?
不是囚犯的话可以自♥由♥出入
If you’re not an inmate, you’re free to go in and out.
-什么 他们住这吗 -是的
– What? They live here? – Yeah.
你可以在刑期内付钱
If you have money, you can pay for your family
让你的家人搬来一起住
to come live with you while you’re serving time.
这倒挺新鲜 你怎么没去上学
That’s a new one. How come you don’t go to school?
我很特殊
I’m special.
你哪里特殊了
Yeah? How are you special?
帮他点烟而已
I just lit it for him!
走吧
Let’s go.
我当初有没有告诉你不准抽烟的
What did I tell you about the fucking cigarettes!
大多数外国佬在帕卜里托监狱
Most gringos are in worse shape
待了一段时间后都会皮包骨头
after a few days in El Pueblito.
就当度了个假吧
Yeah. Some vacation, huh?
我猜你会喜欢这个的
I bet you’d like one of these.
肯定的
Oh, would I!
你档案上没有登记名字 你有名字吗
Now, your, uh, file doesn’t have a name. Do you have a name?
有 理查德·约翰逊
Yes. Richard Johnson.
英文名中迪克是理查的昵称 迪克在口语中可指阴♥茎♥ 混♥蛋♥
迪克·约翰逊对吗
Dick Johnson, huh?
是这么个烂名字
It’s unfortunate.
确实
Yeah.
你需要我帮你联♥系♥谁吗 迪克
Anybody I can contact for you, Dick?
-老婆 恋人 -没有
– Wife, sweetheart? – No.
-男朋友 -没有
– Boyfriend? – No.
我可不这么认为
I didn’t think so.
Valium即安定 有致瘾性 可作毒品
档案说你因没有处方
Says here you were caught buying Valium
却在药店非法购买♥♥Valium而被捕
in a drugstore downtown without a prescription.
似乎不大对啊
That doesn’t quite fit.
你怎么进来的
What are you doing in here?
是的 确实不对 完全是扯淡
You’re right. It doesn’t fit. That is bullshit.
他们瞎编的罪名
They’re making this up.
两个警♥察♥找上门来
Two cops got a hold of me,
抓了我 最后我就到这了
they rolled me in and I ended up in here.
你得把我弄出来
You gotta get me out of here.
只是抓错了对吧
Just misunderstood, huh?

Yes, that’s right.
你没有指纹
You don’t have any fingerprints.
道上混的人都会烧掉自己的指纹
Guy who burns off his fingerprints is a career man.
这我还是知道的
Even I know that much.
你到底帮不帮我出狱
You gonna get me out of here or not?
有人似乎想把你抹杀在这里啊
Seems to me somebody’s trying to bury you in here.
少扯淡了 福尔摩斯
No shit, Sherlock.
你想要什么
What do you want?
或许我能够帮你
I mean, maybe I can help you.
守口如瓶的话我也帮不了你
Like I said, i can’t help you without any information.
你什么都没告诉我
You’re not giving me any information.
你把我弄出来 我就告诉你
You spring me out of here, I’ll give you plenty.
在这里挂掉可比生存下去容易得多
You know, it’s a lot easier to end up dead in here than to survive.
尤其对一个身无分文
Gringo without money
关在南部边境监狱的外国佬来说
in a south of the border jail.
其实也没这么差
Ah, it’s not so bad, you know.
这里不过脏乱一点罢了
At least it’s a shithole.
好吧 你还是不肯告诉我
All right. You’re not gonna tell me.
行 可以的
That’s all right. That’s all right. That’s fine.
可以理解
I can respect that.
但我会自己找出真♥相♥
But I will find the truth out for myself, you know.
当然 瞎了的猪还会自己拱地呢
Well, even a blind pig has to find an acorn now and then.
你说我胖
You called me fat.
当心 伙计 伤到我自尊了
Be careful, my friend. You’ll hurt my feelings.
告诉你
Let me tell you something.
我内心还住着一个苗条的家伙
There’s a little skinny guy inside of me
知道他跟我说什么吗
and you know what that guy’s saying?
他说你还藏着些小秘密
He’s saying something stinks about you.
而我会找到他们
And I’m gonna find out what it is.
很高兴见到你
Nice meeting you.
-我也是 谢谢你来看我 -保重
– You too. Thanks for dropping by. – Take care of yourself.
别流太多汗啊
Yeah, don’t sweat too much.
从没有过

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!