从我手里夺走了一大笔钱
from me when they brought me here.
我想我再也见不到那笔钱了
And I figure I’ll never see the money again
就想知道他们是否给了你分成
and I just wondered if they gave you your cut.
为什么 对你有什么好处
Why? What’s in it for you?
目前没有 既然我告诉了你
Mmm. Nothing now. Probably since I told you, but…
我觉得吧 见者有份比较公平
Look, I think a finder’s fee would be fair.
-多少 -我不会要很多
– How much? – Oh, I don’t need much.
也许百分之十 好吧 百分之八
Ten percent, maybe. Okay, eight.
不是 有多少钱
Uh-uh. How much money?
我只是偷了钱 还没来得及数
You know, I only stole it. I didn’t have time to count it.
但是我猜有200万 也许更多
Uh, but ballpark, two million, maybe a little more.
你知道拖我后腿会有什么下场吧
You know what will happen if you are pushing my leg?
我知道 我不会拖你后腿的
Si. I know. I wouldn’t push your leg.
回头见
See you later.
去找巴兹奎兹和罗梅罗
Get Vazquez and Romero.
把钱也带来
And bring the money too.
我重数了 170万
Yep, I rechecked it. One million seven.
剩下的钱到底在哪
Where the fuck’s the rest?
我向上帝发誓 只有这么多
I swear on God. That’s all there was.
-胡说 -没有胡说
– That’s bullshit. – No bullshit.
是真的
It is true.
喂 能看见我吗
Hello. Can you see me?
是的 老板 能看见
Uh, yeah, boss.I can.
很好 钱都在那吗
Okay, good. Is it all there?
不 只有170万还有门前几辆新车
No, there’s only 1.7 and a couple of new cars out front.
其余的钱呢
Where’s the rest?
都在这了 除了我们花掉的
It’s all there. Except for what we spent.
买♥♥车 找妓♥女♥
The cars, some hookers.
我们给她们买♥♥鞋了
We bought them shoes.
还有炸玉米卷 就这些了
And tacos. That’s all.
朋友 我其余的钱呢
Amigos, where is the rest of my money?
这就是全部了
That’s all there was.
不信你问偷钱的外国佬
Talk to the gringo that stole it.
切一根脚趾
Cut the toe off.
我们已经干过了 老板 切了两根
Well, we already did that, boss. Two of them.
再切一根
Cut another one off.
不 求你了 我发誓只有这些
No, please! I swear, that’s all there was!

No!
巴兹奎兹先生 仔细听好了
Hey, Mr. Vazquez. Listen very carefully.
我丢了400万美元
You see, I’m missing four million dollars.
你已经丢了三根脚趾
You’re missing three toes so far.
我给你点时间去做算术
I’ll give you a moment to do the arithmetic,
然后说不说取决于你了
then it’s up to you if you wanna talk.
他说什么
What did he say?
他说 算术是什么意思
He said, “What does arithmetics mean?”
去他妈的 直接杀了他们
Oh, fuck it. Just kill ’em.
不 不
No! Hey, hey! No!
不 我发誓
Hey! Hey, no! I swear!
不要 求你们了
No, please!
真的只有200万
There was only two.
最后的机会了 巴兹奎兹
Last chance, Vazquez!
不 不
No! No!
-我发誓 我发誓 -你确定
– I swear! I swear! – Sure?
你们他妈的是谁
Who the fuck are you?
那是我的钱
Hey! That’s my money!
那是哈维的份子
That’s Javi’s share!
哈维
Javi?
我正要送给哈维他的分成
I was going to give Javi his cut!
哈维·惠尔塔
Javi Huerta?
你留着吧
You keep it!
哈维 该死的
Javi. Motherfucker.
我他妈要杀了你
I’m gonna fucking kill you.
天哪
Oh, Jesus.
我要杀了你 哈维
I’m gonna kill you, Javi.
双手亲自了结你
With my own fucking hands.
把它们放那
Leave them there.
我告诉过你那个外国佬会是个麻烦
I told you the gringo would be trouble.
他在圣地亚哥偷了弗兰克一大笔钱
He stole big time from Frank in San Diego.
弗兰克知道了钱在我们这
Frank knows we have his money.
你得收敛点了
You need to slow down.
我的哥哥
My big brother…
总是担心我
always worried about me.
你要是一直像这样抽烟喝酒
You keep drinking and smoking like this…
恐怕有了那小孩的肝也不够
and the kid’s liver may not be enough.
去把外国佬带来
Go get the gringo.
你是巴菲特 是的
You Buffet? You got it.
你们要是饿了 就尝尝鱼味玉米饼
If you’re hungry, try the tacos de pescado.
他们的特色菜
It’s their specialty.
他们有三个人
There’s three of them.
瞭望塔也有人守着吗
Will the watchtower be covered?
我们让你失望过吗
Have we ever failed you?
有三个人去找外国佬了
Three guys are coming for the gringo.
掩护他们
Cover them.
他们很容易认出来
They’ll be easy to spot.
有几个坏蛋冲着我来
There’s some bad shit coming down on me,
我不想让你们俩卷进来
I don’t want you two caught in the middle of it.
所以如果你们有一会看不见我…
So if you don’t see me for a little while…
好的
Okay.
有些事你没告诉我们
There is something you’re not telling us.
这把枪属于多洛提奥·阿朗戈
This gun belonged to Doroteo Arango.
你知道他是谁吗
Do you know who he was?
不 但我想是个死人 因为枪在你这
No, but I’m guessing he’s dead, because you have his gun.
潘乔·比利亚 墨西哥1910-1917年革命时的北方农民领袖
他更被人熟知为潘乔·比利亚
He was better known as Pancho Villa.
这把枪正是
This is the same gun he
他在墨西哥城的歌♥剧饭店开火的那把
fired in the Opera Restaurant in Mexico City.
-你去过那吗 -没有
– Have you ever been there? – No.
天花板上的洞现在还在
The hole’s still there in the ceiling.
人们几年后在美国
They auctioned this gun off
把这把枪拍卖♥♥了
a few years ago in the States.
他们以为是原枪
They thought that was the original.
他妈的外国佬
Fucking gringos!
笨蛋
Idiots!
革命期间 弹♥药♥紧缺
During the revolution, there was a shortage of bullets.
潘乔很清楚这一点
And Pancho was well aware of that.
所以他总是确保百发百中
So he always made sure that every bullet counted.
你♥他♥妈♥到底是谁
Who the fuck are you?
你真想知道名字的话
If you really need a name,
是雷金纳德·T·巴恩斯
it’s Barnes, Reginald T.
很抱歉事情搞糟了 我并不想…
And I’m sorry about the mess. I didn’t mean…
赶快杀了他吧
Just kill him already.
这不是好主意
That’s not a good idea.
不杀我有两个原因
There are two reasons not to kill me.
你从没说过你会西班牙语
You never mentioned you speak Spanish.
没人问过
Nobody asked me.
我还需要练习
I need practice.
弗兰克是你们的大♥麻♥烦
Frank is now a big problem for you.
那第二个理由呢
And what’s the second reason?
我能找到他
I can get to him.
我已经干过一次了
I did it once already.
不用帮我的忙
Don’t do me any favors.
这也是对你好
It’s in your best interest as well.
太过分了 哈维
This is too much, Javi.
就在监狱里搞枪战
A shootout! Inside the prison.
如果你把我弄出去
If you get me out of here.
我就杀了弗兰克
I’ll kill Frank.
我没开玩笑
I’m not joking!
大屠♥杀♥会带来严重后果
This bloodbath will have consequences.
阿尔曼多
Armando
很久以前你就选了阵营
You chose sides a long time ago.
如果你想改也可以

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!