Don’t mention it.
顺便说一句 我们照顾了一下不高兴
We took care of Frosty, by the way.
他是想要火葬吧
He did want a cremation, didn’t he?
我没那么了解他
Oh, I didn’t know him that well.
我们有个很严重的问题
We have a serious problem.
有什么我能帮忙的吗
Is this something I can help you with?
是这样的 我们第一次见面时
Well, the thing is, two of the cops that were with us
跟我们在一起的两个警♥察♥死了
when we first met, turned up dead.
天天都有警♥察♥死 这个社会就这样
Cops die all the time, it’s part of the trade.
但问题是他们死前被折磨过
What is disturbing is the fact they were tortured.
折磨得很厉害
Badly.
所以我们想问问你是从哪弄来那些钱的
So we wanted to ask you where you got the money.
我们担心有人在找这笔钱
We are just concerned that someone might be looking for it.
我们得知道找的人是谁
And if they are, we need to know who it is.
-我明白了 -两百万不是个小数目
– I see. – Two million bucks is a lot of money.
两百万的确是很大一笔钱 你说得对
Two million dollars is a lot of money, you’re right.
这上面说他们的尸体是在
Well, it says here they were found
一辆全新的奔驰里被找到的
in a brand new Mercedes.
是…是什么型号♥
What… What model was it?
听着 你在这的日子可能会更难过
Listen, things can get a lot worse for you in here.
让我猜猜 你们在这里也有朋友吧
Oh, let me guess, you’ve got friends in here, too.
我相信哈维的势力也肯定不局限在这里
Well, I’m sure Javi’s power stretches outside these walls.
我是说 他知道你从我这偷钱的事吧
I mean, he knows about the money you stole from me, yeah?
你也给了他一份 对吗
I mean, you gave him his cut, right?
听着 你这该死的外国佬
Listen, you fucking gringo!
你以为你把这地方摸清楚了
You may think you have this place figured out,
其实你屁都不知道
but you don’t know shit!
赶紧告诉我们你从哪弄来的钱
Just tell us where you got the money.
我跟你说
I’ll tell you what,
折磨那些警♥察♥的人肯定知道你在这里
whoever tortured those cops surely knows you’re in here.
如果你告诉我们 我们就能帮你
If you tell us, we could help.
否则 他们上门来找你只是时间问题
Otherwise, it’s just a matter of time before they come get you.
你说得对
No, you’re right.
还有一件事 我相信你们俩肯定同意
And here’s the thing, and I’m sure you two will agree with me,
他们找我之前肯定先去收拾你俩
they’ll be coming to get you two first.
所以我的建议是 别他妈再花我的钱了
So here’s my advice, stop spending my fucking money.
把钱藏在安全的地方 然后躲起来
Put it someplace safe and then go and hide yourselves. Okay?
因为如果他们找到你俩 你俩必死无疑
Because when they find you, they will kill you.
然后我就永远拿不回我的钱了
And then I’ll never get my damn money!
随你便吧 给我小心点
Suit yourself. And watch your back in here!
好的 你们放轻松点
Yeah, take it easy out there.
你根本不知道老子是谁
You have no idea who we are!
你是巴兹奎兹
You’re Vazquez.
编号♥903489
Badge number 903489.
你是罗梅罗 编号♥1…谁他妈在乎
You’re Romero. Badge number 1… Oh, fuck it!
你钓过鱼吗
You ever been fishing?
我从没出过这个监狱
Never been out of this joint.
没有吗 那这次你学着点 都差不多
No? Well, you got a treat in store, but it’s kinda like this.
他来了
There he is.
你知道该怎么做 分头行动各个击破
You know what to do. Divide and conquer.
那是我的表
That’s my watch.
小孩
Hey kid!
你要去哪
Where are you going?
给我过来 小鬼
Come here you prick.
怎么了
What?
过来 小王八蛋
Come here you little fucker.
去他妈的印第安人
Fucking Indian.

Damn!
找死吗
Hey, cabrón!
对不起 对不起
Sorry. Sorry.
给我
Give me!
你从哪弄来的
Where’d you get it?
我在垃圾里翻到的
I found it in the trash.
这是我的
It’s mine.
我要去告诉卡拉卡斯
I’m going to tell Caracas.
看什么看
What are you looking at?
这 这
Bang, bang.
过来
Come here.
我们一举成功啊
Heart shot.
对 你侦查 我射击 过来
Yeah. Well, you spot, I’ll shoot. Come here.
咱们干的比我想的还好 给你
We did better than I thought. Here.
-这是你那份钱 -好极了
– There’s your cut. – Oh, nice.
还有这个 也是给你的
Oh. Here. And I got this for you, too.
-这是什么 -尼古丁口香糖
– What is it? – Nicotine gum.
-这玩意有什么用 -帮你戒掉烟瘾
– What does it do? – Yeah. Stops the craving.
别到处炫耀 别大笔大笔地花
Don’t flash it around. Don’t spend it in big chunks,
要不就该有人起疑心了 知道吗
that’s how you get boned, okay.
进来喝那杯啤酒怎么样
Hey, how about that beer now?
扭着胳膊让我进去吗
Oh. Twist my arm?
Twist my arm既有”扭胳膊”也有”强迫”的意思
-扭你哪只胳膊 -这只
– Which one? – This one.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我原来是个瘾君子
I was a user.
我和我丈夫就是这么认识的
That’s how we met.
然后我就帮他干活 分货
Then I helped him out, cutting the shit.
包装…
Packing it…
我们被抓的时候带着三公斤毒品
We got busted with three kilos.
被判了十五年
Got 15 years.
谢谢你
Thank you.
至少 在这我戒了毒
At least, I got cleaned up in here.
你有烟吗
You have a cigarette?
有 你让我想起了某人
Yeah. You remind me of someone.
对 你要是敢告诉他 我就踢你屁♥股♥
Yes. If you tell him, I’ll kick your ass.
再打一次吗
Again?
比上次更狠
Worse.
他在哪 在附近吗
Where is he? Is he around?
我想他出去喝啤酒了
I think he went for a beer.
什么
What?
得了吧
Oh, shut up.
那么 白人男孩 你结婚了吗
So, guero, you married?
别急 辣妹 你进度有点快
Easy, mamacita, you’re moving a little fast.
碰到我的敏感话题了
That’s a very sensitive subject for me.
我曾结过
I was. Um…
我妻子和我以前的生意伙伴跑了
She ran off with a former business associate of mine,
雷金纳德·T·巴恩斯
one Reginald T. Barnes.
我们正办事的时候 我逃跑了
We were doing a job; I got away…
他被抓了
he got caught.
他出♥卖♥♥♥了我以求自保
He ratted me out for immunity,
于是我受了七年的牢狱之苦
and I did seven years in the slammer.
我妻子后来和他同居了
She ended up shacking up with him.
很精彩吧
Nice, huh?
我还经常梦到这件事
You know, I still have recurring dreams about it.
有敲门声
Yeah, there’s a knock on the door.
雷金纳德穿着内♥裤♥去开门
Reginald opens it, he’s wearing underpants
还吃着一碗玉米片 很奇怪吧
and eating a bowl of cornflakes, weird, huh?
对 画面并不好看
Mmm. Yeah. Not a pretty sight.
牛奶还流向他的下巴
There’s milk spilling down his chin and shit.
我妻子在他后面煮咖啡
And my wife’s making coffee over behind him.
然后门口出现了两个杀手
And these two goons at the door,
突然抽出两杆巨大的枪
whip out these massive cannons.
然后开始向他疯狂扫射
And they start filling his chest full of holes,
他倒地死了 像条死鲭鱼一样
he hits the floor, dead as a mackerel.
她摔了咖啡开始拼命尖叫
She drops the coffee and starts screaming her ass off.
然后呢
And then?
然后我就醒了
Well, then I wake up.
仇恨会把我们都害死的
The resentment will kill us all.
但他们会死在前面 来 为仇恨干杯
But them first. Here… here’s to resentment.
我知道你晓得肝脏的事
I know you know about the liver.
这血型能有多罕见呢
Well… how rare can blood be?
非常罕见 叫做孟买♥♥血型
Very. It’s called Bombay Blood.
50万人中才有一个
One in half a million.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!