We can change that if you want.
没问题
No problem.
但你为什么不去收拾外面的烂摊子
But why don’t you clean up the mess out there instead?
滚出去
Get the fuck out!
我答应你
Okay.
去杀了他
Go kill him.
但别回来
But don’t come back.
你偷的钱正好赎了你的命
The money you stole is the price for your life.
好的
Okay.
你得给我点现金
I’ll need a little cash…

guns…
还有车
and a car.
没问题
Okay.
你跟那对母子走的很近啊
You’ve been spending time with the kid and his mother.
离他们远点
Keep away from them.
下一次就不只是警告了
And this is the last warning you’ll get.

Hurry up!
哈维在等你
Javi’s waiting for you!
-叫什么 -巴恩斯
– What name? – Barnes.
美国加州驾照
雷金纳德·T·巴恩斯
Reginald T. Barnes.
哈维
Javi.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk, Javi.
怎么愁眉苦脸的
You look worried.
枪战是压倒骆驼的最后一根稻草
The shootout was the final straw.
政♥府♥要关了这监狱
The government is closing the prison.
以前又不是没试过
They’ve tried that before.
还不知道具体时间 但突袭是肯定的
It’s a surprise raid, even I don’t know when.
两千士兵…警♥察♥…狙击手
2000 soldiers… police… snipers.
我得逃出去
I have to get out of here.
太困难了
It won’t be easy.
阿尔曼多要是放你出去的话
If Armando lets you out…
他们就会找他的麻烦
they’ll go after him…
接着是市长 一路往上
then the Mayor, all the way up.
别的监狱我不能去
I can’t go to another prison.
先避一避风头也好
Maybe for a while until things calm down.
不 那男孩有可能就没了
No, I can’t risk losing the kid.
我得靠他做肝脏移植
I need that liver transplant.
要不我根本撑不过去
And I’ll be too weak to move.
给我把救护车叫来 对这地方严加死守
So get me an ambulance and barricade this place.
手术说什么也不能中断
Nothing interrupts the operation.
巴恩斯怎么办
What do we do with Barnes?
让手下人一路跟向北边
Have our boys up north kill him
弗兰克一死就办他
once Frank is dead.
欢迎来美国
Welcome to the United States.
谢谢
Hey, thank you.
-请问您国籍 -美国
– What’s your citizenship? – USA.
那出生地呢
Where were you born, sir?
伊利诺伊州 芝加哥
Chicago, Illinois.
他要是没杀弗兰克怎么办
What if he doesn’t kill Frank?
四十八小时之后就是他死期
Give him forty-eight hours… then kill him.
早上好 这里是沃伦·考夫曼的办公室
Good morning, Warren Kauffman’s office.
稍等 我看一下他在不在
Oh, one second. I’ll see if he’s in.
美国著名硬汉型演员 著名导演 多次获得奥斯卡奖
考夫曼先生 克林特·伊斯特伍德找您
Mr. Kauffman. Um, Clint Eastwood is on the line.
您好
Hello?
马上给您接伊斯特伍德先生
Hold for Mr. Eastwood, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好
Hey, how are you doin’?
谢谢您接我电♥话♥
Thanks for taking my call, sir.
真是惊喜啊 导演先生
Well, it’s quite a surprise, Mr. Eastwood.
我是您的影迷
I’m a fan of your work.
真扯淡
This is bullshit!
你给我听着 刚才说好的可不是这样
You know what, man? This is not what you guaranteed me.
稍等一下 先生
Excuse me for a minute, sir.
说好的比这多
This is not what you said.
这还差不多
Okay, now, that’s better. That’s better.
您走好
Okay, move along.
不错 您真棒
That’s good. You all right, man.
真棒
You all right. Yeah.
上帝保佑您
Hallelujah to ya! Whoo!

Cut!
好了 准备拍第二条
All right, set up for take two.
抱歉 我总是在工作
Sorry, sir. I’m a workin’ stiff.
随时随地都要利用时间
You gotta make your time where you can.
伊斯特伍德先生 我能为您做什么
What can I do for you, Mr. Eastwood?
跟您说 我要
Well, you know, I’m going to be
去圣地亚哥待个几天
in San Diego for a couple of days
参加高尔夫巡回赛
playing a golf tournament,
所有收益都将捐给中风病友会
and all the proceeds are going to the Stroke Association.
我自己也打高尔夫的
I play golf myself, you know.
如果有幸 我和我合作人
Well, my associates and I are looking
打算跟您见一面
to make a meeting with you if we could.
谈谈邀请您加入
Sit down and let you know how you could
中风病友会的事情
be part of the Stroke Association.
病友会经常服务社区
It’s doing good in the community
捐赠还能减税
and it’s a damn decent tax write-off.
我挺有兴趣的
Well, it sounds interesting.
您看您明天上午方便来我办公室吗
You think you could make it to my office tomorrow morning?
我会让我的助手 巴恩斯先生
Yeah, I’ll have my assistant, Mr. Barnes,
跟您的助理联♥系♥的
be in touch with your assistant.
让他们去定时间吧
Make all the arrangements.
好极了
Great.
能见您 一天都值了
You’ll, uh, make my day.
“make my day”是一句著名的电影台词 出自克林特·伊斯特伍德1983年自导自演的电影《拨云见日》
引用得妙
Ha ha. That’s a good one.
快走
Go!
雷吉纳 该走了
Regina, it’s time!
快点
Move it!
这次我会更加小心
I’ll take better care of this one.
手术越早越好
We have to do this as soon as possible.
进来
Get in
无论如何也别出来
Don’t come out, no matter what.
我需要取肝
I need the donor.
谢谢
Thanks.
微波炉在那边
Microwave’s over there.
买♥♥这东西不是拿来吃的
Oh, I’m not going to eat this shit.
他妈的怎么回事
What the fuck is going on here?
把该死的前盖打开
All right, pop the fucking hood.
我敬佩你的勇气
I admire your courage.
和我预想的一样
I didn’t expect any less.
你明白杀了你照样能找到你儿子吧
You know we’ll kill you and find the kid.
何必浪费时间呢
Why waste more time?
我待你们不薄
I treated you well.
照顾你们母子
Took care of you both.
我也试过别人
I tried to find someone else.
但时不我待
But time ran out.
你好 这里是REPCOM公♥司♥
Hi, I have Warren Kauffman
沃伦·考夫曼想找杰克逊先生
from REPCOM for Mr. Jackson.
请稍候
One moment, please.
沃伦·考夫曼找您
I have Warren Kauffman on the line.
造船的那个
The ship guy?
他们说是
That’s what they said.
接通吧
Put him through.
您好
Hello?
杰克逊先生您好 耽误您时间了
Hello, Mr. Jackson, thanks for taking…
稍等片刻
Excuse me for a minute.
耽误您时间了
Thanks for taking my call.
别客气 先生 有什么能为您做的吗
My pleasure, sir. How can I help you?
您是不是为佛兰克·福勒先生做代理
I understand you represent a Mr. Frank Fowler.
对 有时候
Yeah, in some matters.
您知道我的业务吧
Are you familiar with my business, Mr. Jackson?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!