Javi needed a new liver.
我爸爸是个完美的配型者
And my dad was a perfect match.
一样的稀有血型
Same rare blood type.
所以他取了我爸爸的肝
He has my father’s liver.
我要把它挖出来
I want to cut it out of him,
跟我爸爸葬在一起
and bury it with my dad.
明白了
Okay.
但是这跟你有什么关系
But what’s the deal with you?
他还需要另一个肝
He’s going to need another liver.
真♥他♥妈♥ 我想你是够特殊
Fuck. Well, I guess you are special.
所以他们抽了我的血
That’s why they took my blood.
说对了 外国佬
Bingo gringo!
他们每个人的血型都测
They test everyone,
但我是唯一符合的人
but I’m the only match.
我十四岁时第一次被抓
I got put on the inside at 14
因为我想弄死一个我恨透了的人
for trying to fuck up somebody I really hated.
我爸爸
My dad.
要是有人杀了他 我就给他一支雪茄
I wish someone had killed him. I’d given him a cigar.
他一直打我妈 那个星期第三次打她时
He’d been beating up on my mom. The third time that week
我终于爆发了 准备用棒球棒了结他
I snapped finally and went to work on him with a baseball bat.
我犯的唯一一个错误就是没能杀死他
The only mistake I made, I didn’t kill him.
从那以后我就堕落了
That’s why I ended up in the shitter the first time.
所以你要小心 小鬼头
So you gotta be careful, kid.
如果你要杀他 就得一次干掉
If you’re gonna do this thing, do it right.
否则他们会拿你的蛋蛋下油锅
Otherwise they’ll fry your balls off.
虽然你现在用不着它们
And although you’re not using them at the moment,
相信我 很快有一天你会用得上的
trust me, someday soon, you’re gonna want those puppies working.
你不是想杀了哈维
You don’t wanna kill Javi.
你必须杀了哈维
You need to kill Javi.
否则他就会杀了你
Before he kills you.
看这个
Here, look at this.
美国陆军
我曾经是一个狙击手
I was a sniper.
狙击手都是两人一组合作
Snipers work in two-man teams.
我需要一个观察员 听得懂吗
I need a spotter. You up for the gig?
我们要狙击他吗
Are we going to shoot him?
不是 是要观察
It’s not about that. It’s about watching.
等待 我们先观察他 再干掉他
Waiting. We’ll see him, we’ll get him.
那个王八蛋活得够久了
Yeah. Fucker’s lived too long.
这有什么为什么
What do you mean why?
他偷我们东西 还是个白♥痴♥
He’s stealing from us, and he’s an idiot.
卡纳尔是家人
Carnal is family.
他就是个累赘
He’s a liability.
你去跟他说清楚 我不想插手
You straighten him out, I don’t want to deal with it.
你恐怕没得选
You may not have a choice.
他太无法无天
He’s getting out of hand.
人人都恨他
People hate him.
那你要我怎么办
What do you want me to do…
杀了他
kill him?
把他从咱地盘上弄出去
Just get him off real estate.
那可是个大工程 经手的钱太多
It’s a big job, too much money.
给他找个助手
Give him an assistant.
想想办法吧 兄弟
Deal with it, brother.
过来
Hey, come here.
妈妈来了 在做饭
Mom’s here, she’s cooking.
你听到些什么了
What’d you find out?

Mom!
我真想你啊
A sight for sore eyes.
弗洛尔阿姨
Aunt Flor.
你表弟呢
And your cousin?
他一会过来
He’s coming.
他身体怎么样
How’s his health?
还喝酒吗
Is he drinking?
别操心了
Don’t worry so much.
他要是不好了我就找你
I’m holding you responsible.
伙计们
Hey, fellas!
你♥他♥妈♥是哪根葱
Who the fuck are you?
墨西哥北部城市 邻近美国圣地亚哥
我是美国驻提华纳领♥事♥馆♥的
I’m with the US Consulate in Tijuana.
真的
Really.
你是警♥察♥吗
You a cop?
不是
No.
没通过体能测试
Couldn’t pass the physical.
你想要什么
So what do you want?
不 是你想要什么
No. What do you want?
是要开这车的人
The man who drove this car
还是花那些赃款的人
or the guys who were spending the money?
都要
Both.
一站式服务 欢迎来到麦德龙
One stop shop. Welcome to Costco.
这是我的会员卡
Yeah. Here’s my membership card.
得了 放轻松 牛仔
Oh, come on. Take it easy, cowboy.
我不过想要看见正义得到伸张
All I want is the joy of seeing justice done.
我开的价肯定合理 我不贪
It’ll be for the right price, I’m not greedy.
得了 我给你说说情况
Hell, I’ll get you a picture.
我带你去见他本人
I’ll take you to him personally. Huh?
这主意你看怎么样
How do you like them apples?
我再重申一遍
Let me remind you…
本次比赛所得的所有款项
that all the money raised…
都将计入帕卜里托监狱的建设基金
will go to the family fund here at El Pueblito
所以痛快付钱吧
So cough it up!
从华瑞兹远道而来的
Straight from Juarez…
天空之王
the King of the Skies…
曼戈
Magno!
这是曼戈 排在第四
That’s Magno. He’s running in fourth.
但他肯定打不过蓝魔二代 他才是冠军
And there’s no way he can beat Blue Demon Jr. He’s a champion.
传说中的 蓝魔二代
And the legendary… Blue Demon Jr.
裁判员是
The referee…
我们的老朋友
our dear friend
林戈·斯塔先生
Mr. Ringo Starr
他和桑索是最厉害的
Him and Sanso are like the best.
其他的都是孬种
They’re like the shit, man.
我爸爸被关起来之前我们去看过他的比赛
Before my dad got locked away we went to go see his match.
蓝魔 蓝魔 蓝魔
Blue! Blue! Blue!
你得把这玩意戒了
Hey, you gotta… You gotta knock this shit off, kid.
赶快的 赶紧再找个嗜好
Come on. Get yourself another habit.
吃糖什么的 给
Sugar. Here.
去买♥♥个冰激凌
Get yourself an ice cream.
-好的 谢谢 -找的钱回来给我
– Orale. Thanks. – Bring me back the change.
妈妈 对他客气点
Behave Mom!
-你好 -你好
– Hey. – Hey.
为什么给他钱
Why the money?
你知道 他心思太重
Ah, you know, he worries too much.
时不时得让他感觉自己是个小孩
He needs to be a kid for a while.
怎么了 你又要给我一拳吗
Why, you gonna hit me again?
他是心思太重了
He does worry too much.
今天他心情不错
Today he looks happy.
他跟我说了关于你和你♥爸♥爸的事
He talks about you. Told me about your dad.
还有你是怎么不让他做傻事的
And how you talked him out of something stupid.
那可不简单
That’s not easy.
他很聪明 也听话
Well, he’s smart. He listens.
但是他一般话不多
He doesn’t talk to many people.
是吗
No?
来杯啤酒怎么样
Want a beer?
好啊
Yeah.
你有个访客
You got a visitor!
有人来看我 不好意思
Oh, I have a visitor. I’m sorry.
下次再跟你喝啤酒 谢谢
I’ll take you up on the beer later. Thank you.
好的
Right.
你们好啊 牛仔们
Well, howdy, buckeroos!
看起来不错啊
Looking sharp!
谢谢你对我们监狱的财政资助啊
Thank you for your financial contribution to our families.
不足挂齿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!