Well, if I knew what it was, I wouldn’t be here.
我要知道就不会来了
Egon, what do you think?
埃贡 你认为呢?
She’s telling the truth. At least she thinks she is.
至少她自认为说的是真话
Well, of course I’m telling the truth. Who would make up a story like that?
我当然说的是实话 谁会虚构那样的故事?
Some are people who just want attention.
有些人只想吸引别人的注意力
Others are nutballs who come off the street.
还有些是街上的疯子
You know what it could be? Past life experience intruding on present time.
你知道是什么吗? 过去的经历反射到现在
Could be a memory stored in the collective unconscious.
也许是个无意识的记忆
I wouldn’t rule out clairvoyance or telepathic contact either.
我不排除是超感或通灵接触
I’m sorry, I don’t believe in any of those things.
对不起 我不相信这些事
Well, that’s all right. I don’t either. But there are some things we do…
我也不信 但我们…
standard procedures in a case like this, which often bring us results.
要做个例行检查 可能会发现些什么
I could check out the structural details in the building.
我去查查那大厦详细的建筑资料
Maybe the building has a history of psychic turbulence.
也许以前有鬼怪出现的记录
Right. Good idea.
好主意
I could search “Zuul” in the usual literature.
我可以查一下有关祖伊的文献
Spates Catalog. Tobin’s Spirit Guide.
史贝目录 多宝幽灵大全
I’ll take Miss Barrett back to her apartment and check her out.
我带小姐回她的公♥寓♥检查
I’ll go check out Miss Barrett’s apartment. Okay?
检查她的寓所 行吗?
Okay.
好吧
Thank you. It’s okay.
谢谢 好
Please, let me.
让我来
If something’s gonna happen here, I want it to happen to me first.
如有事发生 我会替你挡住
That’s the closet.
那是衣橱
They hate this.
他们讨厌这个
I like to torture them.
我要折磨他们
That’s right, boys. It’s Dr. Venkman!
好了 我是文卡曼博士
It’s a lot of space.
地方挺大的呢
Just you? Yes.
一个人住? 对
Good.

What is that thing you’re doing?
你在做什么?
It’s technical. It’s one of our little toys.
这是仪器 我们的一件小玩意
I see.
我明白
That’s the bedroom. But nothing ever happened in there.
是卧室 那里没有什么
What a crime.
真遗憾
You know, you don’t act like a scientist.
你不像科学家
They’re usually pretty stiff. You’re more like a gameshow host.
他们通常很古板 你像游戏节目主持人
That’s the kitchen, huh?
那是厨房♥吗?
Dana, are these the eggs? Yes.
是这些蛋吗? 对
I was over there, and these eggs jumped out of their shells…
我站在这边 蛋黄脱壳而出…
and started to cook on the counter. -That is weird.
在台面上被煮熟 -很奇怪
That’s when I started to hear that awful noise coming from the refrigerator.
这时我听见冰箱里传出恐怖的声音
You’ve come all this way. Would you like to check the refrigerator?
既然都查了这么多 能不能再查一下冰箱?
Better check the fridge. Good call.
好主意 看看冰箱
Oh, my God.
天啊
Look at all the junk food.
全是垃圾食品
No. Goddamn it! This wasn’t… You actually eat this stuff?
天哪 不是这样的… 你就吃这些?
This wasn’t here. There was nothing here.
这里没有东西 这里本来是空的
There was a space and a building with flames coming out of it.
这里有个空地 还有个冒火建筑物
There were creatures writhing around, and they were growling and snarling.
还有东西大叫着在这蠕动
And there were flames, and I heard a voice say, “Zuul.”
这儿喷着火 我听到一个声音说 祖伊
It was right here.
就在这里
I’m sorry, I’m not getting any reading.
对不起 但仪器没有反应
Well, are you sure you’re using that thing correctly?
噢 你确定会用这东西吗?
I think so. But I’m sure there are no animals in there.
当然 但这里面根本没有动物
Well, that’s great.
很好
Either I have a monster in my kitchen, or I’m completely crazy.
不是厨房♥有怪物 就是我疯了
I don’t think you’re crazy.
我不觉得你疯了
Oh, good. That makes me feel so much better.
噢 你这样说让我感觉好多了
Let me tell you something about me.
我来告诉你些事
I come home from work to my place, and all I have is my work.
我除了睡觉就是工作 工作就是我的全部
There’s nothing else in my life.
我除了工作还是工作
I meet you and say, “There’s someone with the same problem I have.”
我一遇到你就看出来 我们是一类人
Yes, we both have the same problem. You.
是的 我们共同的麻烦就是你
I’m gonna go for broke.
我不会这样了
I am madly in love with you. I don’t believe this.
我深深地爱上你 我不信
Will you please leave?
请你离开好吗?
And then she threw me out of her life. She thought I was a creep.
你拒绝我 因为你觉得我是小人
She thought I was a geek, and she probably wasn’t the first.
你想我是个小丑 但你可能还没人要过呢
You are so odd.
怪物
No. I’ve got it!
别这样 我有主意了
No. I’ll prove myself to you.
不 我证明给你看
That’s not necessary.
不用了
Yeah, I’ll solve your little problem. Okay.
我能帮你解决问题 好了
And then you’ll say, “Pete Venkman is a guy who can get things done.
而你就会说 文卡曼这小子有用
I wonder what makes him tick.” I wonder.
我怎么变成了这样? 我也想
“I wonder if he’d be interested in knowing what makes me tick.”
我真的想知道我为什么变成了这样
I’ll bet you’re gonna be thinking about me after I’m gone.
我打赌 我走后你会想念我
I bet I am.
我会的
No kiss?
不亲一下?
To our first customer.
为我们首位顾客干杯
To our first and only customer.
为我们第一个和唯一个顾客干杯
I’ll need to draw some petty cash.
我要支些钱
I should take her out to dinner. We don’t want to lose her.
我应该约她出去吃饭 我们不能失去她
This magnificent feast here represents the last of the petty cash.
这顿大餐就是我们最后的钱
Hey, slow down. Chew your food.
慢点 慢慢嚼
Hello, Ghostbusters.
捉鬼特工队
Yes, of course they’re serious.
当然 他们真是干这个的
You do?
是吗?
You have?
你们有?
No kidding.
真的
Well, just give me the address.
把地址给我
Yes, of course. Oh, they’ll be totally discreet.
当然 他们会绝对保密
Thank you.
谢谢
We got one!
有生意了
It’s a call!
有事了
Come on!

Hey, anybody see a ghost?
有人见到鬼吗?
Thank you for coming so quickly.
谢谢你们这么快赶来
The guests are asking questions, and I’m running out of excuses.
客人们不停地问 我都快没有藉口了
Has it happened before?
之前有过这种事吗?
Most of the original staff knows about the 12th floor.
大部分员工知道十二楼的事
The disturbances, I mean.
我是说 有些不安
But it’s been quiet for years up until two weeks ago…
多年来一直很平静 直到两周前…
It was never, ever this bad, though.
从来没这么糟
Did you ever report it to anyone? No. Heavens, no.
你报告过这事吗? 天啊 当然没有
The owners don’t like us to even talk about it.
业主不想我们谈论这事
I hope we could take care of this quietly.
我希望能悄悄地处理
It’s done.

Yes, sir. Don’t worry.
别担心
We handle this kind of thing all the time.
我们经常处理这些事
What are you supposed to be, some kind of a cosmonaut?
你是干啥的 太空人?
No, we’re exterminators. Somebody saw a cockroach up on 12th.
我们是灭虫的 十二楼发现蟑螂
That’s gotta be some cockroach. Bite your head off, man.
一定是很大的蟑螂 -能咬掉你的头
Going up? I’ll take the next one.
上楼吗? 我搭下一部
It just occurred to me we haven’t had a successful test of this equipment.
我想起来了 我们还没成功测试这仪器
I blame myself. So do I.
都是我不好 我也是
Well, no sense worrying about it now. Why worry?
现在担心也没用了 担心?
Each of us is wearing an unlicensed nuclear accelerator on his back.
我们每个人都背着无牌照的核子加速器
Yep. Well, let’s get ready. Switch me on.
准备好 把我的打开
What the hell are you doing?
你们在搞什么鬼?
Sorry. I’m sorry.
抱歉 对不起
We thought you were someone else.
我们认错人了
Successful test.
测试成功
I guess so.
算是吧
I think we’d better split up. Good idea.
我们分头行事 好主意
Yeah, we can do more damage that way.
这样可以造成更大的破坏
Venkman? Venkman!
文卡曼? 文卡曼
Disgusting blob.
恶心鬼
I’m gonna have to hold him myself.
我要亲自抓住他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!