Did you choose anything? No.
你选了没有? 没有
Did you? My mind is blank.
你呢? 我的脑袋是空的
I didn’t choose anything!
我也没选
I couldn’t help it.
我情不自禁
It just popped in there.
它自己跳出来的
What? What just popped in there?
什么东西? 你想的什么?
I tried to think… Look!
我在想… 看
No! It can’t be. What is it?
不 不可能 什么东西?
It can’t be. What did you do, Ray?
不可能 你干了什么
Oh, shit.
妈的
It’s the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.
是棉花糖人
There’s something you don’t see every day.
这可难得一见
I tried to think of a harmless thing.
我想的最无害的东西
Something I loved from my childhood.
我小时候喜欢的东西
Something that could never, ever possibly destroy us. Mr. Stay Puft.
永远不会毁灭我们的东西 棉花糖先生
Nice thinking, Ray.
想得好
We used to roast Stay Puft marshmallows…
我们以前野营时喜欢…
by the fire at Camp Waconda.
烤棉花糖
Ray, has gone bye-bye, Egon. What have you got left?
雷伊脑子坏了 埃贡 你还有什么办法?
Sorry, Venkman. I’m terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought.
对不起 我吓得失去了理智
Oh, no. Mother pus bucket.
不 该死
Nobody steps on a church in my town.
没人敢在我这里踩教堂
One, two, three, roast him.
一 二 三 烤他
Funny, us going out like this.
这样死还算有趣
Killed by a 100-foot marshmallow man.
被百英尺高的棉花糖人杀死
We’ve been going about this wrong. This Mr. Stay Puft is a sailor.
我们搞错了 棉花糖人是水手
He’s in New York. We get this guy laid, we won’t have any trouble.
他来纽约 我们给他找个妞就没事了
I have a radical idea. The door swings both ways.
我有个疯狂的想法 这门可以通向两边
We could reverse the particle flow through the gate.
我们可以改变粒子的流动方向
How?
怎么弄?
We’ll cross the streams. Excuse me, Egon.
让光柱交叉 对不起?
You said crossing the streams was bad.
你说过这样就糟了
Cross the streams. You’re gonna endanger us.
光柱交叉 这样我们很危险
You’re gonna endanger our client…
我们客户也很危险…
the nice lady who paid us in advance before she became a dog.
我说的是那个 变成狗之前付钱给我们的女士
Not necessarily. There’s definitely a very slim chance we’ll survive.
这可是我们仅有的机会了
I love this plan. I’m excited to be a part of it. Let’s do it.
我爱这计划 我都等不及了 行动吧
This job is definitely not worth 11,500 a year.
妈的 这工作一年才1万多块
Hurry.
快些
See you on the other side, Ray.
另一边见
Nice working with you, Dr. Venkman.
很高兴跟你合作
Let’s turn them on, Spengler!
斯宾勒 开火
Now, Spengler!
交叉
Get out of here!
快跑
Winston.
温斯顿
Are you all right?
还好吗?
Venkman?
文卡曼?
Spengler!
斯宾勒
Venkman!
文卡曼
Spengler.
斯宾勒
Oh, Spengler. Oh, are you okay?
斯宾勒 你没事吧?
I feel like the floor of a taxicab.
我快变成出租车地板了
Venky! Yeah, where are you?
文卡曼 你在哪?
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
You okay? I’m all right.
没事吧? 我很好
You all right? I’m all right.
没事吧? 没事
You all right? Yeah. You okay?
你没事吧? 没事? 你呢?
Fine.
很好
It smells like barbecued dog hair.
像烧狗毛的味道
Oh, Venkman.
文卡曼
Oh, Venkman, I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry. I just… I just forgot.
抱歉 我忘了
Look!

Somebody turn on the lights!
开灯
Help! Somebody! Go check on that little guy.
救我 去瞧瞧那小子
What happened?
发生了什么事?
Where am I?
我在哪?
You’ll be all right.
你会没事的
Boy, the superintendent’s gonna be pissed.
这下房♥东要发火了
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Who are you guys?
你们是谁?
We’re the Ghostbusters.
我们是捉鬼特工队
Who does your taxes?
谁帮你报税?
You know, Mr. Tully, you are a most fortunate individual.
你知道吗? 你真的很走运
I know. You have been a participant in…
我知道 你亲自经历了…
the biggest interdimensional cross rip since the Tunguska blast of 1909.
l909年以来最大的次方空间破裂
Felt great. We’d like to get a sample…
感觉不错 我们想要你的…
of your brain tissue. -Okay.
脑组织的样本 -好啊
I love this town!
我爱这个城市
Egon!
易贡
What’s going on?
怎么样了?
Does anybody want to interview me?
有人要采访我吗?
I’m an eyewitness. I was up there.
我是目击证人 我住在上面
I want to go with them in the car.
我想跟他们走

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!