Dr. Venkman. This is a surprise.
这真是个惊喜
That was a wonderful rehearsal. You heard that?
彩排很出色 你听了?
Yes. You’re the best one in your row.
你是你那组最好的
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
You’re good. Most people can’t hear me with the whole orchestra playing.
你真行 大部分人不能从整个乐队中分辨出我
I don’t have to take this abuse.
别嘲笑我
I got hundreds of people dying to abuse me.
很多人想捉弄我
I know. You’re a big celebrity now.
我知道你现在是名人
Do you have some information for me on my case?
有我案子的资料吗?
Who’s the stiff?
那家伙是谁?
The stiff happens to be one of the finest musicians in the world.
你说的那家伙刚好是世界一流的音乐家
Do you have information for me, please?
有消息告诉我吗?
Well, sure, but I prefer to give it to you in private.
有的 但我想私下跟你谈
Why don’t you tell me now? Okay. I found the name Zuul for you.
你还是现在说吧 我找到祖伊这名字了
The name Zuul refers to a demigod worshiped around 6000 B.C. By the…
是公元前六千年的一个半神半人 他受到…
What’s that word?
这是什么…
“Hittites.” Hittites…
赫梯人 赫梯人
the Mesopotamians and the Sumerians.
美索不达米亚人和苏美人的崇拜
“Zuul was the minion of Gozer.”
祖伊是戈隆宠儿
What’s Gozer?
戈隆是谁?
Gozer was very big in Sumeria. Well, what’s he doing in my icebox?
戈隆在苏美很有名 他在我冰箱里做什么?
I’m working on that. If we could get together Thursday night…
我正在查 如果我们能星期四晚上…
I’m thinking 9-ish, you know, we could exchange information.
9点左右商量一下这事
I can’t see you Thursday. I’m busy.
不行 我很忙
Miss Barrett, you think there is something wrong up here that says:
你一定是以为我脑袋有问题
“He enjoys taking his evenings off and spending it with his clients.”
认为我喜欢和客户晚上谈事情
No. I’m making a special exception in your case…
不是的 对你才例外…
because…
因为
I respect you.
我尊重你
It’s corny, but I respect you as an artist.
听上去很土 但我尊重艺术家
As a dresser too. This is a magnificent coordination you have going today.
你的衣着很得体 和今天的场合很配
See you Thursday. I’ll bring the Roylance Guide…
星期四见 我会把手册带来…
and we’ll eat and read.
我们边吃边看
So who the hell is that? He’s just a friend.
那人是谁? 只是老朋友
A friend? An old friend.
朋友? 老朋友
Bye! Well, I’ll see you Thursday!
星期四见
I’m sorry I didn’t get to meet you, sir. I’m glad you’re feeling much better.
但不是你 先生 很高兴你好些了
You’re still very pale, though. A little sun.
但脸色仍很苍白
Well, what does he do? He’s a scientist.
他做什么? 他是科学家
This is where we store all the vapors and entities and slimers that we trap.
我们抓到的鬼都放在这里
Very simple, really. A loaded trap here. Open, unlock the system.
很简单 这个是有鬼的捕捉器 打开系统
Insert the trap.
插入捕捉器
Release.
放开
Close, lock the system. Set your entry grid.
关闭 锁上 设定入口
Neutronize your field.
中量化区间
And…
然后…
when the light is green, the trap is clean.
绿灯亮 表示扑捕捉器清空
The ghost is incarcerated here in our custom storage facility.
鬼就被关在我们的储存器里了
There’s a man from the EPA here to see you. He’s waiting in your office.
有个环保部门人要见你 在你办公室
EPA? What’s he want? I don’t know.
环保? 他想怎样? 我不知道
All I do know is I’ve been working two weeks without a break…
我只知道 我已经两个星期没休息了…
and you promised me you’d hire more help.
你答应个请人帮我
Janine, someone with your qualifications…
珍妮 和你有一样资历…
would have no trouble finding a topflight job in either…
的人正在找一流的工作呢…
the food service or housekeeping industries.
像是餐厅或家政业什么的
Are you gonna answer that? I’ve quit better jobs than this.
你要接听吗? 比这好的工作我都辞过
Ghostbusters! What do you want?
捉鬼特工队 你想干啥?
Can I help you? I’m Walter Peck.
我能帮你吗? 帕克
I represent the Environmental Protection Agency, the third district.
我是第3区的环境保护局职员
Great. How’s it going down there?
有何贵干?
Are you Peter Venkman?
你是彼得文卡曼吗?
Yes, I’m…
对 我是…
Dr. Venkman.
文卡曼博士
Exactly what are you a doctor of, Mr. Venkman?
你到底是什么博士?
Well, I have Ph.D.’s in parapsychology and psychology.
我是通灵学和心理学博士
I see.
我懂了
And now you catch ghosts.
现在从事抓鬼工作
Yeah. You could say that.
可以这样说
And how many ghosts have you caught, Mr. Venkman?
你抓到了多少?
I’m not at liberty to say. And where do you put…
我不能随便说 你把它们…
these ghosts once you catch them?
放在什么地方?
Into a storage facility.
储存器内
And would this storage facility be located on these premises?
这些储存器放在这里?
Yes. And may I see this storage facility?
是的 我能看看吗?
No. And why not, Mr. Venkman?
不行 为什么?
Because you did not use the magic word.
因为你没有说咒语
What is the magic word, Mr. Venkman?
什么咒语?
“Please.”

May I please see the storage facility, Mr. Venkman?
请问我可否看看存储器?
Why do you want to see these storages?
为什么要看存储器?
Well, because I’m curious.
我很好奇
I want to know more about what you do here.
我想知道你在这干什么
There’ve been a lot of wild stories in the media…
外面有很多流言…
and we want to assess any possible environmental impact…
我们想评估你的行为…
from your operation.
对环境的影响
For instance, the presence of noxious…
比如 在你的地下室里…
possibly hazardous waste chemicals in your basement.
有毒有害的化学废料
Now, you show me what is down there, or I come back with a court order.
现在就带我去看 不然我就拿法♥院♥的命令来
You go get a court order, and I’ll sue your ass for wrongful prosecution!
你去法♥院♥拿命令 我要告你诽谤
You can have it your way, Mr. Venkman.
随便你吧
I’m worried. It’s crowded in there, and my data…
我很担心 储存库快满了…
points to something big on the horizon.
数据也显示有大事要发生
What do you mean, “big”?
大事? 什么意思?
Well, let’s say this Twinkie represents the normal amount…
如果我们把这小点心看作…
…of psychokinetic energy in the New York area.
纽约市意念的平均能量
According to this morning’s sample, it would be a Twinkie…
依照早上的能量指数 这个点心…
35 feet long, weighing approximately 600 pounds.
将会有35尺长 重达600磅
That’s a big Twinkie.
那可是个巨型点心
We could be on the verge of a fourfold cross-rip…
我们可能正处于危险边缘…
a PKE surge of incredible, even dangerous, proportions.
参数激增威胁比例均衡
We just had a visit from the Environmental Protection Agency.
有环境保护局人员来访
How’s the grid holding up? Not good.
储藏库情况如何? 不妙
Tell him about the Twinkie.
把小点心的事告诉他
What about the Twinkie?
小点心怎么了?
Oh, Dana, it’s you. Hello, Louis.
丹娜 是你啊 你好 路易斯
You gotta come in here. You’re missing a classic party.
进来吧 别错过很棒的聚会
Yes, well, I would, Louis, but I have a date coming over.
我很想 但我马上有个约会
You made a date…
你有约…
tonight? -Well, I’m sorry, Louis. I forgot.
今晚? -抱歉 路易斯 我忘了
Oh, that’s okay. You can bring him along.
没问题 你可以带他一起来
All right. Maybe we’ll stop by, okay?
我们也许会来看看吧
That’s great. I’ll tell everybody.
那我告诉他们
We’re gonna play Twister, we’re gonna do some breakdancing…
我们要玩缠脚游戏 还有霹雳舞…
Hey, let me in! It’s Louis! Somebody, let me in!
喂 让我进去 我是路易斯
Hello?

Hi, Mom.
你好 妈妈
I’ve been busy.
我挺忙的
Well… No, everything is fine.
一切很好
Yeah. No, just that one time.
不 下不为例
Oh, I am.

I will.
我会的
I won’t. Mom, I have to go. I have a date.
不了 妈妈 我要去赴约
Yes. No, no one you know. It’s…
你不认识 是…
Well, he’s a Ghostbuster.
是捉鬼特工队成员
Those guys on TV.
电视上的那些家伙
Yes, well, I’ll have to let you know.
我会告诉你的
Okay. Love to Dad.
向爸爸问好
Right. Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Oh, shit.
妈的
Do you have any Excedrin or Extra Strength Tylenol?
你有退烧药吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!